Black, italian handbag, fucked and with my sperm improves

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Leatherbaglover

Black, italian handbag, fucked and with my sperm improves

Post by Leatherbaglover »

When I a young guy, according to beginning of mine Twenties, these handbags were very much in fashion. This was thus in the early eighties years. All women in my family and in my circle of acquaintances, have carried this handbag model, of course in different colours. I have fucked these kind of handbag in black, white, blue, brown, beige and red color. In this time I had sex with more than twenty different handbags which looked exactly like the black from the pictures. Alone my mother already had three of this type. Two black and a white handbag. They have got of course the most of my sperm. However, sometime my mother must have noted something and has thrown her handbags into the garbage. To my big luck I have noted this on time and could save these three handbags before the garbage waste dump. They have still performed many years good services to me. Thus it was for me a big joy when I have found this cool, black handbag in my nice second-hand store. I simply had to buy them. I have fucked 10 euros poorer and about 30 minutes later this handbag with the biggest good desire. It was as hot and exciting like thirty years ago and I have remembered many of these handbags which I have fucked at that time. The feeling while fucking is anyway the same.
100_6091a.jpg
100_6092a.jpg
100_6093a.jpg
100_6094a.jpg
100_6095a.jpg
100_6096a.jpg
100_6097a.jpg
100_6098a.jpg
100_6099a.jpg
100_6100a.jpg
100_6101a.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wamshoes

Re: Black, italian handbag, fucked and with my sperm improve

Post by Wamshoes »

Very sexy bag, this is my favority style! Do it more!