new purse lover member

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

claudius

new purse lover member

Post by claudius »

Greeting all! This certainly seem to be the most active purse fetish form around now, so I thought I'd jump in. Avid, hardcore purse lover for decades. I've amassed quite a great collection over the years. I love the biggest, softest, leather, vinyl, or faux leather...ones with lots of material to wrap one's penis with....willing to share experiences and pictures of my bags. I've read over many of your all posts on this forum and elsewhere. We're all variations on the theme. Where to start?
leatherlover86

Re: new purse lover member

Post by leatherlover86 »

welcome. im sure WE ALL would love to see :)
drcuddles999

Post by drcuddles999 »

Last edited by drcuddles999 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

welcome, love to here your stories and see your bags. I also love the big soft leather bags. 8)
broker72

Post by broker72 »

show us your big leather bags and tell us stories..
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

Welcome on the best purse fetish side on the Internet. I hope you have a lot of pictures and storys about your purse fetish and I am glad already very much to see them :D :wink:
claudius

Post by claudius »

I think it's time to share some of my purse stories. I first knew I was attracted to purses when I wa 4 or 5. I loved to play with my Aunt's brown vinyl purse but didn't know why I was so attracted. Later, around 11 0r 12 I was walking home from the bus stop with my two sexy, older, next door neighbor twins. One had a big white soft vinyl purse that was really hot. She let me carry it home....wow..I then, cleaverly, I think , noted some dark skuff marks on it and said that I 'd love to take the purse home overnight and clean it up for her. She thought that would be great. Well that night I played with that bag a zilion time and it was erection city! I had emissions then but no ejaculation. I returned it the next day but then opportunity again arose when they went away on their summer vacation. I alway took care of their yard, house, and cats. I know you all know what will happen next....As soon as they left I hot footed it into the twins room and found that purse, which she fortunately didn't take on her trip. I took it home and played with it all the time they were gone. But I didn't return it immediately but kept it for many more weeks to enjoy. The purse being "semi-stolen" seemed to add to the sexual excitement. Well I did eventually return it but was hooked for life.

More stories to follow. Pictures on next post now.
claudius

Re: new purse lover member bags from collection

Post by claudius »

Niw that I'll be adding some stories, I need to include pictures of some of my purses. I'll enclose some with each post. Here are a few to start.
big-skirted-purse.jpg
black-bag.jpg
great-leather-80s-bag.jpg
huge-Rhio-white-purse.jpg
hysteria--bag.jpg
JS-big-soft-leather-purse.jpg
ot2702_Taupe_9_p small.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
broker72

Post by broker72 »

wow.. look forward to a lot more pics.. keep it up
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

Thank you for this story :D She is wonderful and I can understand your experience very well. My passion for purses began in quite a similar kind.
Thank you for the pictures, too. These purses are greatful. I would fuck them all with pleasure :wink: :D