Wife's Other Purses

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Re: Wife's Other Purses

Post by radared1 »

yahoo groups
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

I just bought this awesome purse from an asian lady off of craigslist. Talked her down to $50 and its a $300 coach purse. Looks brand new and its soft and supple leather. Smells great. I'm in heaven fucking this purse. Too bad I just gave my wife that other coach purse. Will have to wait awhile before I can give this one to her. I'll have a lot of fun in the meantime though. Lets see some of your wives or girlfriends purses........
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

It looks nice and fuckable. I recommend you check out Dooney and Bourke, also Eliott LUcca :lol:
drcuddles999

Post by drcuddles999 »

Last edited by drcuddles999 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

The inner life from these purse is looking very soft and sexy. I would send my seeds into the inside from this nice purse. Such a cool purse must have a seminal outpouring into the inside :!:
timay

Post by timay »

radared1 wrote:It looks nice and fuckable. I recommend you check out Dooney and Bourke, also Eliott LUcca :lol:
Oh yeah, Dooney and Bourke (or as I call them Do me and jerk) are fucking heavenly! Especially their new Florentine Leather Collection....pure leather bliss!!
PursesBootsPumps
leatherfetishnpa

Post by leatherfetishnpa »

I have a coach purse just like that but in pink. Its large and lovely. I also just got a Coach Phoebe. Love it. Smells so much better than most Coach leather.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Lets see the pictures
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

So I just went into my wife's closet to find a purse to fuck and found this little gem. She just bought it and I didn't know that she had. What a great surprise! Something new to blow my load all over. Its gonna have my cum on it before she has a chance to use it. Have you guys ever had this happen?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I too love to borrow my wife’s purses not really sure why I get so hRD FUCKING THEM.