Leather Seats?

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

hildoo

Leather Seats?

Post by hildoo »

Has anyone else jizzed in a women's car.......on her leather seats? Its awesome. You borrow an unsuspecting women's car, find a good spot, recline her leather seat, and rub your penis all over the soft leather seat humping it. A women's car smells like her and her perfume and the leather seats smell great. You get sooo excited thinking about her sitting in the same seat and you blow your load all over it where she sits or the headrest where her hair will touch. If you have time the best is to use some lotion and put it between the headrest and the top of the seat making the space just right for your dick. Then you fuck it and its slippery and feels like fucking her pussy. You can blow your load on the backseat (missionary style) or on her front seat (sitting in the back seat). If you have balls, you can leave the jizz. I've done this several times with girls cars and even do it if they have cloth seats......they leave a good stain. I also do it with strangers cars if the door is found open. Soo awesome to violate a women's precious car and leather seats. I'd like to see the look on their faces when they feel the jizz they just sat in or touched with their hand. The best would be if they got the jizz on them and didn't know it. They would be walking around, going to work with jizz on the back of their head or whatever. I've been cumming on purses and things my whole life since 1st grade but have never heard of anyone else getting into car seats. I'm wondering if anyone else does it and if they have any stories or pictures. Its great you should try it!!!!!
pursecummer

Re: Leather Seats?

Post by pursecummer »

I've done it for sure! Love to fuck girls cars! Sometimes I test drove cars and cummed
Them knowing a chick would be driving it. Love fucking girls inm their cars leaving the
Sex smell everywhere. I will post a pic next time I cum in a girls car. Anyone else do
This?
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Anybody else try it??
flynnz

Post by flynnz »

I managed to spread some cum on a ladies motorbike seat. I was in a shopping centre car park and saw her park up. I got hard just looking at her in her leathers. I blew into my hand and got out and rubbed it over her seat. She gave it a quick wipe when she returned, sat down and started her bike. I was hard again lol.
lovely boots!!
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Anyone else have access to some hotties car with leather seats? Tell us about it. And blow some cum on her seats
ihumpherpurse

Post by ihumpherpurse »

Have you rode some woman's beanbag chair? I have! It's awesome! Just get naked on it and hump it till you blow your load on it. When i was a young kid, i had a boner for my cousins' beanbag chair. I even asked if i could take it home one night while i was at her house. She didn't let me. I woulda stayed up all night rubbing my penis on it! What about a leather pillow? When i was a kid, before puberty kicked in, i was at my friend's' staying the night. On their couch was this leather pillow. I stayed up while everyone else was asleep, humping that pillow. Didn't cum, but it still felt great! Back in the early 2000's, i bought a hassock, you know, a footstool, that was leather or vinyl. It was soft with styrofoam beads inside it. Well i romped on that thing quite a few times. Fun to jizz it! There are some HOT footstools called Poufs that you can find over on etsy. They are soft leather that you stuff with anything, and everything. Stuff newspapers inside it. Stuff a beachball inside it and blow it up, to make it a real boinky thing. I am going to get one soon! They are expensive, because of the high quality leather involved. It's probably an intoxicating type of leather!!
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

i used to sneak next door to my aunts house and get in her cadillac and fuck the leather seats when i was a teenager those seats were so soft and smooth i always had a thing for those leather seats long before i became a horny teenager the first time i got a ride to school in her car i sat on the soft leather seat and got a hard on and to top it off seeing my aunt smoking in the car on the leather seats turned me on as i grew older i would watch her coming and going in her car giving me raging hard ons every time id see her smoking in the car one day i waited on my porch until she got home watched her pull in the drive way with her cigarette in hand and got out wearing her long soft green leather trench coat i couldnt take it anymore i waited until it got dark and made my way over to the car got in and humped the seat until i shot a load onto the smooth leather i did this several times afterwards one time she left her green leather coat in the car and i had my way with it along with the seat i have no clue how many times i came on those seats i left my cum on the leather each time i did leave a few loads right where she sat in the drivers seat .... damn i still get hard ons til this day thinking about that
rbleather

Post by rbleather »

That's awesome! Would have loved to had that situation.
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

rbleather wrote:That's awesome! Would have loved to had that situation.
hell i wish i still had that situation now hehe!
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Yeah that's a hot story. I thought I was the only one that liked cumming on leather seats! Anyone else out there do it? Nothing better than to sneak into some hot chicks new car with hot leather seats and masturbate all over the place letting it dry! I even like cumming on a girls fabric seats. It leaves better stains. Ha!