Leather Seats?

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ifucklthr

Re: Leather Seats?

Post by ifucklthr »

hope there are more leather seats being fucked with pics to see of the aftermath
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

any new leather seats being jizzed lately
amateur1

Post by amateur1 »

I'll try to dig up some pics I have. Mainly leather chairs and couches being blasted.
amateur1

Post by amateur1 »

rbleather wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:21 am Hit that too.
I'd fuck that load and cum hard all over that seat!
amateur1

Post by amateur1 »

rbleather wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:18 pm I've been fuckin' the shit out of this old bitch...
Awesome!

You have any more like this?
amateur1

Post by amateur1 »

ifucklthr wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:30 am any new leather seats being jizzed lately
This topic needs to make a comeback!
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

i agree
seaterotica

Post by seaterotica »

I work in a car workshop, have a young girl, Nikkitta, who brings her VW Bug in for a service. I see the car around and shes got some sexy passengers riding with her. I started out with a quick sniff of the passenger front seat, pussy n perfume scent is awsome, when it was in for a lube job. Whe Nikkitta came to collect it she asked if I could help her fit seat covers as the vinyl seats are hot in summer, with shorts and short skirts and beach going clothes. Told her would do it for free on weekend at my place. She brought the car round on a Sunday, she had a freind with her, Melissa sitting in the front passenger seat
vs1.PNG
She was hot,no wonder the seats are sticky. Looking at Melissa sitting on the seat made my prick start to stiffen, and was becoming obvious. I got Nikkitta to park her car in my garage where we could get started. She handed me the seat covers, and said she thought they just slipped over the seats and tied up underneath. She and her friend, Melissa, wanted to help so I got them to open both doors and get all the stuff of the back seat, and take the front floor mats out. Melissa was sitting in the back handing bags n stuff to Nikkita. When the were done they wanted to go to the shop down the the street to get some drinks. Looking at the front passenger seat, Melissa had been sitting in made my prick swell
v2.PNG
. Taking the seat out and sniffing it was getting me randy as hell.
v1.PNG
Thought of taking it out and rubbing my cock on it was so exciting,dont want to get busted either they were only at the shop and would be back any time, Pushed the stop clip down, and slid the seat forward enough to unhook the spring under it
vs2.PNG
v3.PNG
The seat slid out
Capturevs4.PNG
Putting it on the floor, I had my shorts down and my prick and balls all over it. Hearing the girls coming, I could'nt get my prick to go into my jocks. Shocked Melissa looked at my rock hard prick spewing sperm all over her seat.
v5.PNG
Nothing was said. I removed Nikittas seat,
Capture1.PNG
and the back seat and fitted the covers. Before slid the seat Melissa was going to sit in I did clean it. The car still comes in for a lube job, and the odd seat sniff.
Last edited by seaterotica on Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:13 am, edited 7 times in total.
seaterotica

Post by seaterotica »

Been fucking VW Beetle seats since 14, air cooled not new crap ones
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

finally some seat and cumshot action keep it up