Big Leather Bag

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Re: Big Leather Bag

Post by radared1 »

Does she know you play with her bags? If so and she approves you are one lucky guy. I love to crawl into bed when mine is gone and fill it with soft bags, great to cuddle and sleep with. 8)
broker72

Post by broker72 »

i like to see her play wearing them for me..
radared1

Post by radared1 »

That would be great, a pair of sexy heels, a cute crotch less pair of panties, a peek a boo bra, and a big soft purse hanking off her shoulders for you to feel as you have sex. Sounds really good to me. :)
broker72

Post by broker72 »

too good to be true always.. isnt it?
broker72

Post by broker72 »

vito117 wrote:Broker....snap a picture of the inside of her bag. We'd love to see the contents and what she carries in there!

I love Indian women and their bags.
I work with 2 of them and they carry nice large bags.
I will put up a pic of the contents.. Vito would like to see the bags of your lady colleagues..
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Just post some more pictures of her carring the brown handbag. I love it. :)
broker72

Post by broker72 »

and for radered1...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
broker72

Post by broker72 »

another shot
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Thank you, love the pictures, the bag is so big and huggable. You are a lucky man. 8)
claudius

Post by claudius »

Wow! Now that is one big sexy bag and just the type I try to find. Just waiting to find a purse loving home like us. What brand is it? I've just joined and will be posting some of my favorite purses and experiences. What a great forum and out let to find others as hot on purses, etc. as I am. Thanks for sharing. :D : :D