Finally!

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

pumpfien

Re: Finally!

Post by pumpfien »

Very nice pictures, thanks for taking the time and sharing them!

pf
Kalfman

Post by Kalfman »

Thanks for the feedback.
Last edited by Kalfman on Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kalfman

Post by Kalfman »

Lisa-Leather wrote:You shoot custard from your cock!
Simply amazing...
I am humbled that you would not only comment on my photos but on my "custard". You, my dear, are a Goddess and my custard is for your pleasure anytime.
leatherlover16

Post by leatherlover16 »

Great pics. May I ask why is she now your ex? I'm only asking because if I had a woman like that who would let me cum on her leathers, it would be very hard to break up with her. Tell me to mind my own business if you want, I'm just curious.
Kalfman

Post by Kalfman »

leatherlover16 wrote:Great pics. May I ask why is she now your ex? I'm only asking because if I had a woman like that who would let me cum on her leathers, it would be very hard to break up with her. Tell me to mind my own business if you want, I'm just curious.
She left me. After several years of bouncing around until I was able to land back on my feet in management we needed to manage our budget until we were caught up but she wanted to spend on what she wnated or wnated to do instead of need. Well with 1 child of our own and she had two others and I had 4 others we couldn't afford that. I amde her live on a budget and after 6 monthes she left. Now I have money and spend freely on the kids and she is struggling, bouncing from guy to guy and scrapping by.
I will find another. My oldest kids are looking thorugh their college proffs for me!lol
In the mean time, I sneak her shoes and boots out with the kid's stuff, blast it and return it for her use. I still get the last laugh.
flynnz

Post by flynnz »

Nice work, shame about splitting up from a leather honey like that. You may be glad to have the last laugh but have you? Some other guy might be dressing her in sexy leather and doing the same. Any woman who wears her leather for fun like that is worth fighting over!!! And cumming over, lol
lovely boots!!
handbagfetish

Post by handbagfetish »

Awsome
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

have you fucked this wounderfull but after making this mess on this skirt?

this dress is the perfect Darling-Fuck-me dress.
an ass in ths skirt in front of me makes my cock wanting to jerk on
even the jacket got some cum
every female should have such a dress
LeatherSteve65

Post by LeatherSteve65 »

Im NEXT!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I agree, think how much fun it would be to rub your cock on her ass while in a room full of people. She could press against you so you could feel the leather as your cock slides up and down on it.