Purse fetish

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

Re: Purse fetish

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Yes, radared. To use a purse for masturbation that a woman currently owns is the ultimate! Sex is a physical activity, but it is also a mental activity. Using a purse a woman currently owns is so sexually stimulating! It is more exciting to fuck it than a brand new purse bought from a store.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

It has been since August so do any of you have new stories to share?
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Last visited in 2016 Lets hear from you. What have you done recently?
ilovepursesandpumps

malcolmwasher30 wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:05 pm I love fucking purses i fuck many i ussally lay the bag on the ground then lay on top like u would fucking a lady then i thrust my cock back and forth on. The leather till i cum on it i love to fuck my roommates purse when shes asleep and leaves it out the thougght that i could be busted turns me on
That right there is enough to give a guy blue balls from hell!!!! So she sets it on the coffee table or couch or kitchen table, just prime for the fucking, eh??? Awesome! You need to fuck that purse every which way but loose!!! Don't make a mess on or inside it. Make her think her purse is secure and she is living with an honest person. Usually when a guy messes with a purse, it belongs to a roommate and there is money missing from it. Just take the one thing from the purse that she won't get mad about.... it's virginity. LOL
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Time for more stories, come on you new people, lets hear from you
ilovepursesandpumps

malcolmwasher30 wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:05 pm I love fucking purses i fuck many i ussally lay the bag on the ground then lay on top like u would fucking a lady then i thrust my cock back and forth on. The leather till i cum on it i love to fuck my roommates purse when shes asleep and leaves it out the thougght that i could be busted turns me on
Please show us a picture of your roommate's purse! I would be smiling from ear to ear if i was you! That is the most awesome feeling, fucking something you are so at risk of getting caught. Not only purses, but i am also into masturbating with inflatable toys, and back in the late 1990's, my nephew had an inflatable Blues Clues Thinking Chair. My mother babysat him during the day while my sister went to work. I fondled that chair a lot, and fantasized about taking it into my bedroom during the night and sending my seed into it! It had little compartments built into the sides of it, to put marking pens, as it was sold as "Blues Clues Thinking Chair and Art Caddy." Well i wanted to put something else in those marking pen compartments. 🙃 It was just the size for my cock! I was just too afraid that i would pop it if i got too aggressive with it. It always made me super horny for it! Fast-forward 4 or 5 years. I was housesitting for my sister while she took a trip with her family to a nearby lake. It was 4th of July weekend.
I snooped around my nephew's room and found that chair. It was deflated. Well, i inflated it and fucked it good! What an earth-moving orgasm i had with that chair!!! It had a bit of a slow leak somewhere, but putting my cock in those marking pen compartments and giving that chair a good boink was beautiful! In reality, i shoulda just took the chair home. My nephew wouldn't have missed it, and i woulda got my sexual thrill with that chair for a while, just like i always fantasized!! It was pretty durable, so i don't know how he put a hole in it, unless he was rough with it. I found one on ebay about 6 years later, and bought it. It still holds air and i've jizzed it many times!!!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

How about some purse fetish updates, common you know you want to tell somebody about it. So do so here
vargasthewise

Post by vargasthewise »

OK, so I've been getting off a bit with my daughter's LV backpack she dropped 2 grand on...I just like the idea of spooging such an expensive purse but the texture of it is not my favorite. I did get a big ass black clutch that is so fucking smooth with leather inside that I fuck relentlessly, it's probably my 2nd favorite play thing right now.

My favorite? Well, it's our leather chaise lounge. The cushions are overstuffed and the leather is smooth as butter and the cushion detaches so I can take it off, put it on the ottoman and straddle it, while pumping load after load onto it. I swear I cum that every day, sometimes twice a day depending how much alone time I get on a given day.

I've been into stuffing leather skirts and banging them lately as well...it's an all around leather fest around here.

BUT, the highlight this week was my daughter's old roommate (not that one) came over for the weekend and she had a smooth brown leather backpack that she left while they went out for a couple of days and I enjoyed that, also blasted all the shoes she brought over. Should have taken pics but I really don't know why I did not. Bonus was that she left her volleyball sliders sitting out and they smelled like such wonderful sweaty pussy that I had them on my face while fucking her shit...yeah. Great weekend.
claudius

Post by claudius »

Pictures to share? We males are all visually stimulated with all the senses so images of
hot leather items are a turn on. How about the clutch, backpack, or some nice leather
stuffed skirts. Love leather skirts, dresses, and coats besides purses.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Time for some updates, common the rest of you, lets here from you,