sexy white handbag which I have found in a park

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Leatherbaglover

sexy white handbag which I have found in a park

Post by Leatherbaglover »

I am so happy. My hard dick rubs itself just in a really cool handbag, I have found it today, early in the afternoon, behind some bushes.
Wonderfully soft, white imitation leather, splendidly to thump. As if it had been produced only for this purpose. But here is the story:
Today early I have gone in my neighbouring town to buy some things. At noon I was still to food in a Russian restaurant, very tasty food.
With the dish I have considered what I could still make afterwards. Meanwhile I was already got drunk a little, from vodka and wine.
Thus I considered, there is only 10 minutes on foot remotely, a small park. Go there, search for you a quietly situated bank and smoke to you there first a joint. Listen in to the bird's twitter and enjoy this nice spring day. Said, then done, short time later I was in this park, and on the way to the right park-bench. It lies something remotely and is well covered by some hedges. Perfect for smoking a joint.
When I have sat there a certain time, I saw this something white under one of the hedges lay. At the beginning I thought it´s a plastic bag or similar garbage, but the curiosity was stronger. So I have more exactly looked, and my joy was great, as i saw what i have found there. A absolute cool handbag. Typical stolen handbag, plundered and thrown away. No money, no mobile inside, only some typical women´s stuff.
I would say from a younger lady. A fine, exciting smell of perfume emerged from the handbag when I have examined her contents.
My cock had become rock-hard, immediately. My pulse was in the limit, what cool mixture of feelings. The joy, the adrenalin and the stronger and stronger growing sexual excitement. Then I have made sure once again that I am really alone. Then seconds later I have penetrated this handbag with my hard, pulsating cock. Only four or five strong heaves were necessary, until I have ejaculated violently in this handbag. All stuff in her was impregnated by my sperm. What a cool sight, what a cool day.
Because me interests only the handbag as those, I have emptied them afterwards there and then. This hinders only in fucking.
Now she is with me at home, and my penis does not leave from her. This beautiful bag is so wet from all my seeds inside now. I am sure that the lady don´t what it back with all the sperm smelling stuff, this has soaked up her soft sheath.
P.S.: The next day I have read in the newspaper that at night before a 24-year-old young lady was attacked, and her white handbag was stolen. The raid took place only few streets away from the park in which I have found later this handbag.
Such is life! For the one the annoyance, for the others (me) the fun. And fun i have with these sexy handbag, again and again.
100_4752a.jpg
100_4753a.jpg
100_4754a.jpg
100_4757a.jpg
100_4759a.jpg
100_4760a.jpg
100_4762a.jpg
100_4765a.jpg
100_4766a.jpg
100_4767a.jpg
Here is the first videolink:
http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=VLFh1-J563-

More photo´s and video´s ( with cum ) are comming soon!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.