Skirt suit.

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Susangoodings

Skirt suit.

Post by Susangoodings »

Hi....I have a number of raffles going on in the "shoe cumming forum" but also have a suit I can spare pictured below. If you would like to enter a free raffle for this suit to do with what you like, please e-mail susan.goodings@yahoo.co.uk by the end of this month with "Skirt Suit" in the subject. First name I randomly pic at the end of the month wins the suit which I will post anywhere in the UK.

No money required. Just better the suit gets some use.
NP3.JPG
Regards - Sue.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ncemax

Re: Skirt suit.

Post by Ncemax »

If you have a leather skirt or any leather clothing that would be better. :)
Susangoodings

Post by Susangoodings »

Ncemax wrote:If you have a leather skirt or any leather clothing that would be better. :)
May have will take a look.
krayz1

Post by krayz1 »

Ncemax wrote:If you have a leather skirt or any leather clothing that would be better. :)
i would also love to see you in a leather skirt, and a leather skirt raffle even better!
Susangoodings

Post by Susangoodings »

krayz1 wrote:
i would also love to see you in a leather skirt, and a leather skirt raffle even better!
Sorry I don't at moment but will consider getting one. Only have this other going at moment...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.