Swapstyle DOT com

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

purselover

Swapstyle DOT com

Post by purselover »

Have a purse that you don't want anymore? Go to swapstyle DOT com, and you can swap it with the many used purses on that site. There are many! I just got on there last week for the first time, and i'm loving it! Think of any purses you had that you shot your load on. Some woman might want that purse, if the purse is in good condition. You could then send her your purse, in exchange for a purse she owns. Lots of back and forth swapping could be potentially done! You could get a purse, wank on it, and send it to someone else. Then some girl could send you her purse. You got a constant cycle going. MOST of the people on there are women, i would assume, and would be so ignorant of the fact that you creamed the purse before you swapped it to her. Think of all the possibilities! It's not only purses, but shoes and boots, too! Try it out!