COACH PURSE

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

coachlover

COACH PURSE

Post by coachlover »

Has anyone every came on or in a Coach purse, they are my favorite to cum in they are just so mind blowing !!! If so tell me all about and how it was.
leatherpurselover

Re: COACH PURSE

Post by leatherpurselover »

yes but unfortunately only once

it was a friends wife and it was very rushed it was a duffle style black leather coach

buttery soft leather
coachlover

Post by coachlover »

I've been there before when my fiancee's friends come over i love to sneak to where they put it and just tare it up and cum all in it. The hardest part for me is i like to ramble through her friends purses first and then have my fun with it. Also i don't want to put them back i wanna keep them for another time but i can't :(
KJS

Post by KJS »

i own a FEW AND LOVE TO CUM ON THEM THERE VERY SOFT
leatherpurselover

Post by leatherpurselover »

KJS could you please post some photos of your bags preferably with cum on them
KJS

Post by KJS »

leatherpurselover wrote:KJS could you please post some photos of your bags preferably with cum on them
ill see if i can somtime soon
purselover

Post by purselover »

I wanna cum on a Chanel purse! A bag that costs $2000.00 or so! I would love to go to a party, and go inside the "Coat and purse room". I'd fuck every purse in that room, filling up all the compartments, bouncing their handbags on my cock! I'd love it!! They would never know it because i'd clean them up good as new, but not TOO new. They would know that something is up. I would make them look pretty good, but i wouldn't over do it.