just a question

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

leatherlover16

just a question

Post by leatherlover16 »

just wondering how people here feel about going into a girls room to fuck her leather items. my housemate has some nice leather bags and an unbelievably soft leather jacket that i've fucked a few times but only when they were left around the house. now she's away for a few days and i have the house to myself but feel a bit bad or guilty about actually sneaking into her room to see if she left her jacket but i really want to fuck it again. what do you think?
Btlover

Re: just a question

Post by Btlover »

I'm thinking the pain of a lost opportunity would be much worse. Get in there and see what's been left behind. If the jackets there, blast it! :twisted:
tignanellolover

Post by tignanellolover »

Go for it dude. When opportunity knocks you have to take it. The golden rule of The Leather Lovers. Happy CummiPcng. Do one of her bags for me
Bootloverjon

Post by Bootloverjon »

Def get her jacket, drape it over your head, smell her perfume and leather and fist your cock into her boots!!! Just a thought!!! If she's away make a pillow of her jacket and sleep with it! Any pics?
flynnz

Post by flynnz »

When the opportunity presents itself you have to take it. I've been doing it for years. Nearly got caught once when a woman came home earlier than expected and I had to put her leather skirt back in the wardrobe before I could wipe it clean. Often wonder what she thought next time she wore it.
lovely boots!!
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

smell her perfume in her jacket, take one of her purses, cum in it and whipe all out of the purse with her jacket. Also dry your chock with her jacket. Inside or outside is up to you.
blazer2

Post by blazer2 »

please post some pics of jacket covered in cum!
Leatherdragon

Post by Leatherdragon »

cum cum and cum again :P