Soft Leather Cigarette Case

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ifucklthr

Re: Soft Leather Cigarette Case

Post by ifucklthr »

good video
http://xxxbunker.com/smoking_fetish_lea ... se_handjob
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

it did not work.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I have never fucked a cigarette case. I imagine if it has a leather interior, i would put a cumming boner inside it! I will check ebay to see what they have.
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

if you find a case thats all smooth on the outside you can turn it inside out ....:)
ive done it its fucking awesome
reddresscrossdress

Post by reddresscrossdress »

ilovepursesandpumps wrote:I have never fucked a cigarette case. I imagine if it has a leather interior, i would put a cumming boner inside it! I will check ebay to see what they have.
A lot of them have a silk interior that feels amazing. Fucking one and rubbing your cock on one are two totally different things.

Whenever I was younger my friend's mom used to have a maroon leather 100s case that she would keep with her at all times. One day she was being a total bitch; everything pissed her off. All she wanted was for her kids to leave her alone so she could smoke and watch TV and that was a morning right after I had spent the night.

I had slept on the couch at her direction the night before and I woke up as soon as she walked into the living room to sit down on her recliner to have her first cigarette of the day. She noticed me stir and look toward her; she smiled and I turned back around to try to nod off again. I couldn't get comfortable so I turned over only to crack my eyes to watch her smoke that whole beautiful corked Marlboro 100. :D

As soon as she had finished one of my friend's sisters ran into the living room complaining that the other sister was being mean to her and that they were fighting. She got pissed that her kids were ruining her morning and she took another cigarette out of her case, waved it around while yelling, and lit it up when she was through with what she was saying.

It was at that moment that this woman showed me what it truly meant to be a bitch and I have always thought of her whenever I wanted to feel particularly sassy :oops:
reddresscrossdress

Post by reddresscrossdress »

ilovepursesandpumps wrote:I have never fucked a cigarette case. I imagine if it has a leather interior, i would put a cumming boner inside it! I will check ebay to see what they have.
A lot of them have silky interiors and they feel fabulous rubbing up and down your cock.

You don't even need lube! :mrgreen:
purseboy

Post by purseboy »

Awesome purse in your profile pic.
purseboy

Post by purseboy »

Awesome purse in your profile pic.