wide leather belts

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

straplover

Re: wide leather belts

Post by straplover »

Here we are then folks. A selection of my wife's leather belts.
002.JPG
001.JPG
From the right, the Patent one is by Oasis and is two and a half inches wide. The Brown one is by Laura Ashley and is an inch and a half wide. The navy Blue is by Next and is two and a quarter inches wide. It's fairly well worn too as its been around a while. Lastly on the left the black one was made locally for my wife by a craftsman. It's really heavy leather (4mm thick!) and packs a real punch. Looks great on her jeans!!

Well, any requests for what I might do with one of them? Any Comments? Your favourite?

Strap
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
votrik

Post by votrik »

Nice selection..
My favorite is from the right, big wide black the patent one by Oasis,lovely :D
and then navy blue
thanks for share
votrik

Post by votrik »

A selection gf belts
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
vito117

Post by vito117 »

I love those wide soft leather belts worn a with a sweater dress, leggings and boots and of course the huge leather purse on her shoulder.
Instant hard on!
votrik

Post by votrik »

vito117 wrote:I love those wide soft leather belts worn a with a sweater dress, leggings and boots and of course the huge leather purse on her shoulder.
Instant hard on!
Exactly, I love it..mmm :D
straplover

Post by straplover »

votrik wrote:A selection gf belts
nice!

I'd like to see you dump a load on the belt with the black buckle.

Thanks for posting.
mandyb

Post by mandyb »

straplover wrote:Here we are then folks. A selection of my wife's leather belts.
002.JPG
001.JPG
From the right, the Patent one is by Oasis and is two and a half inches wide. The Brown one is by Laura Ashley and is an inch and a half wide. The navy Blue is by Next and is two and a quarter inches wide. It's fairly well worn too as its been around a while. Lastly on the left the black one was made locally for my wife by a craftsman. It's really heavy leather (4mm thick!) and packs a real punch. Looks great on her jeans!!

Well, any requests for what I might do with one of them? Any Comments? Your favourite?

Strap
Fabulous but we also need to read what your wife wears these belts with and does she wear them tight ?
straplover

Post by straplover »

mandyb wrote:
straplover wrote:Here we are then folks. A selection of my wife's leather belts.
002.JPG
001.JPG

Strap
Fabulous but we also need to read what your wife wears these belts with and does she wear them tight ?

The Black patent one is usually worn tightly at the waist with a knitted dress. Or sometimes over a long shirt. It has also been worn over a lace-up corset ans set off with long boots once when I was very lucky!

The others are usually worn on her jeans. The big blue one also with skirts or over a shirt. Always tighly at the waist though.

Hope that helps