PUrse addiction

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

PUrse addiction

Post by radared1 »

I love to feel the soft leather of a purse, wether it is a big hobo bag or a soft leather clutch. I often masturbate with at least two if not eight or nine, and I love it. I feel the smooth leather on my skin, my cock grows hard. Then I kiss and carress each and evey one before I pick out the one to go down beneath the big hard cock. I love to feel the soft leather as my cock slides back and forth until my insides begin to tingle and then I shoot my seed out. I hope there are others who love leather purses like I do.
leatherlover86

Re: PUrse addiction

Post by leatherlover86 »

sounds hot would love 2 see that
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

Oh yes, i love leather handbags just like you. Used leather handbags are favourite to me. I love to smell the perfume of her previous owners, while I thump the handbags and they have a history. Handbags with clear use tracks make me especially hot. Then mine hard cock can hardly expect to rub itself against the soft leather, to distribute my whole sperm on the handbag last, finally. Nothing looks better than a cum covered handbag :D Inside and out side :wink:
100_2511a.jpg
and
100_8738a.jpg
Quite especially if the ladies have her handbags still in use. This is always quite a special kick. :mrgreen: The celebrations on which it is very chaotically and where a lot is drunk are good over and over again for such an underpinned. Only two weeks ago I could procure it, with such an opportunity, a sweet black leather handbag. She lay the whole evening on a chair in the hall and nobody has looked after it. Except me :D :lol: Every time if I have gone to the toilet, this handbag has accompanied me, and I often had to go in this evening :wink: wonderful soft leather, wonderful for fucking with it. I have splashed a total of three times in her interior. A shot piss was present in the end still, too. This handbag was soiled really nicely with my juices. I would have seen the surprised face of the pocket owner the next day, nevertheless, with pleasure :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wetman1

Post by wetman1 »

I have a purse fetish also, I cum on purses that my wife has once in a while but I also love to go into the shower with them and get them wet.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

8) I love to wear the womens high heels, then cover my body with their sexy leather purses, when I get really hard I sometime jack off into a pair of high heels or I shoot my seed all over one of my purses. I have used hers but mainly I prefer mine, much softer and sexier. Sigh, if you try one you will do it your whole life. :D