Wife’s changed her bag over soft soft leather

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Re: Wife’s changed her bag over soft soft leather

Post by radared1 »

I bought one of those bags and it helps me relieve the pressure build up. Lol
ifucklthr

Re: Wife’s changed her bag over soft soft leather

Post by ifucklthr »

handbagfetish wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:33 pm This bag is soft as hell I don’t wanna cum in it yet and ruin it lol
my ex mother inlaws purse she was a cigarette smoker which was a another turn on for me was almost identical to this purse i cant tell you how many times long before the internet i fucked her purse and pasted it with cum not sure if she realized my cum was on it when she was carrying it around but that was one of the most softest pieces of leather i ever fucked and i seriously had to be careful because it made me spurt some huge amounts of cum i had to figure out ways to do it and not get cum everywhere usually her purse was hanging on a chair in her dining room and when me and the wife would stay over her place on overnight stays or i was there doing work for her and the purse was unattended while she was outside doing yardwork a few times i had to litterally make sure there was something i could spray my cum into like a glass so i didn't get cum everywhere i would leave enough cum on her purse to know i left my mark i would finish cumming in the glass then rinse it out and made sure i put it in her dish washer after i was done