Help Finding Videos

Female shoe sex and domination. Girl on girl shoe licking, boot licking, shoe sucking, boot sucking, and shoe kissing, boot kissing, boot worship, boot insertion, heel insertion, bootjobs, booted cuntbusting and cuntbusting in general.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, carl45454

footguy1971

Help Finding Videos

Post by footguy1971 »

These videos were posted years ago and the links are now dead. I was wondering if anyone still has copies and would be so kind as to share them? I'm also looking for a copy of the video with Jack Venice and two girls that ends up with one girl having his cock and the other girl's foot in her pussy at the same time (I think it's from Barefoot Maniacs 5). Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mario420mario

Re: Help Finding Videos

Post by mario420mario »

i want this video 2 i am going to look for to 2
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

footguy1971 wrote:These videos were posted years ago and the links are now dead. I was wondering if anyone still has copies and would be so kind as to share them? I'm also looking for a copy of the video with Jack Venice and two girls that ends up with one girl having his cock and the other girl's foot in her pussy at the same time (I think it's from Barefoot Maniacs 5). Thanks.
Hi footguy1971
Can you link to where it was posted on the board, I certainly remember it.
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

shoelavin

Post by shoelavin »

I'm looking for a Video where two women are worshipping each others feet. Both are mature, one blonde (not natural) and the other one brunette. I think they were italian. The part I remember best is where the blonde is sticking her tongue between the insole of the shoe and the sole of the other woman's foot. Both were also wearing high heels. Thank you in advance!