First time fucking my heel

Female shoe sex and domination. Girl on girl shoe licking, boot licking, shoe sucking, boot sucking, and shoe kissing, boot kissing, boot worship, boot insertion, heel insertion, bootjobs, booted cuntbusting and cuntbusting in general.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, carl45454

swinters

Re: First time fucking my heel

Post by swinters »

Super hot! What size are your shoes? I'm sure they're WAY too small for me (I wear a women's 13!) but I love cramming my feet into way-too-small shoes! Maybe I could cram into your heels and insert my squished foot into you;)
SEXISHOE100

Post by SEXISHOE100 »

To Ladyhazlett

I have a huge collection of heels, 100's and 100's of pairs, and some are tinny size 5 and smaller pointy toe shinny patent, with smooth, PERFECT FOR PUSSY FUCKING....Let me know where we can meet?

I can send you pics of what I have
LeilaHazlett

Post by LeilaHazlett »

SEXISHOE100 wrote:To Ladyhazlett

I have a huge collection of heels, 100's and 100's of pairs, and some are tinny size 5 and smaller pointy toe shinny patent, with smooth, PERFECT FOR PUSSY FUCKING....Let me know where we can meet?

Thanks but for privacy reasons I don't give out my address so I can only accept items that are purchased off my amazon wish list.

Plus my husband would be really pissed if I got a bunch more shoes, he thinks I have too many pairs already!
LeilaHazlett

Post by LeilaHazlett »

swinters wrote:Super hot! What size are your shoes? I'm sure they're WAY too small for me (I wear a women's 13!) but I love cramming my feet into way-too-small shoes! Maybe I could cram into your heels and insert my squished foot into you;)
I'm a size 6 so I think you might break some toes trying to fit into my heels, lol.
swinters

Post by swinters »

LeilaHazlett wrote:
swinters wrote:Super hot! What size are your shoes? I'm sure they're WAY too small for me (I wear a women's 13!) but I love cramming my feet into way-too-small shoes! Maybe I could cram into your heels and insert my squished foot into you;)
I'm a size 6 so I think you might break some toes trying to fit into my heels, lol.
Oh I can always find a way to get my feet in - sometimes just need to lube my feet with soap. I think your cute heels would break before my toes! I'd like to stretch them to a wide 8 then have you insert them with my foot!!
Slingbackshoes

Post by Slingbackshoes »

LeilaHazlett wrote:

Thanks but for privacy reasons I don't give out my address so I can only accept items that are purchased off my amazon wish list.

Plus my husband would be really pissed if I got a bunch more shoes, he thinks I have too many pairs already!
Do you sell any of them?
LeilaHazlett

Post by LeilaHazlett »

Slingbackshoes wrote:
LeilaHazlett wrote:

Do you sell any of them?
I am willing to sell some of my older heels. Feel free to email me at leila@leilahazlett.com and let me know what type of shoes you are interested in.
sssh

Post by sssh »

Just beautiful, thanks for sharing
rushman1uk

Post by rushman1uk »

Thanks for posting :D
strykerone

Post by strykerone »

Thats freaking hot, i love seeing how much of a high heel shoe a womans pussy can take.