Men's ass heel insertion

Previously the very popular topic named Men's Ass Heel Insertion. Name shortened to make it more diverse. Use your imagination and have fun!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, carl45454

SEXISHOE100

Re: Men's ass heel insertion

Post by SEXISHOE100 »

Size 8us Gucci Booties getting Ass fucked, what do you think??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Drewski

Post by Drewski »

Hot as hell
SEXISHOE100

Post by SEXISHOE100 »

Do you think I should make a Video???
pesusieni

Post by pesusieni »

SEXISHOE100 wrote:Do you think I should make a Video???
That would be great. I would love to see those Gucci heels going in and out. So hot :D I assume they look dirty after that treatment.
SEXISHOE100

Post by SEXISHOE100 »

yes, and don't smell good either, Nothing is a greater thrill than seeing stink ass juice all over that designer supple leather,......have you tried one deep in your ass yet, best orgasm ever
pesusieni

Post by pesusieni »

SEXISHOE100 wrote:yes, and don't smell good either, Nothing is a greater thrill than seeing stink ass juice all over that designer supple leather,......have you tried one deep in your ass yet, best orgasm ever
No I haven't and I'm not too keen on sticking things into my ass but the idea of sticking lovely designer shoes in really turns me on. You are doing great job.
SEXISHOE100

Post by SEXISHOE100 »

buy a small sized pair, size 5us, pointy toed shinny patent, smooth soled louboutin, with lots of Vaseline it will just slide in totally effortlessly.....then you will cum, without even trying to
pesusieni

Post by pesusieni »

SEXISHOE100 wrote:buy a small sized pair, size 5us, pointy toed shinny patent, smooth soled louboutin, with lots of Vaseline it will just slide in totally effortlessly.....then you will cum, without even trying to
:D I know. You have sent these instructions to so many people. But I don't wish to stretch my hole, sorry.
SEXISHOE100

Post by SEXISHOE100 »

that is cool, but do you get access to any woman's heels ??????....and what Town are you in???
pesusieni

Post by pesusieni »

SEXISHOE100 wrote:that is cool, but do you get access to any woman's heels ??????....and what Town are you in???
What comes to my location, I wish to keep that to myself. I do own collection of women shoes that I like to play with.