My Girlfriend's Heels -- Photos!

Female shoe sex and domination. Girl on girl shoe licking, boot licking, shoe sucking, boot sucking, and shoe kissing, boot kissing, boot worship, boot insertion, heel insertion, bootjobs, booted cuntbusting and cuntbusting in general.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, carl45454

NorthantSimon

Re: My Girlfriend's Heels -- Photos!

Post by NorthantSimon »

I love that dress on her (I know we're meant to be looking at the shoes mostly).
carl45454

Post by carl45454 »

NorthantSimon wrote:I love that dress on her (I know we're meant to be looking at the shoes mostly).
Thank you. I do, too.

Even more nude suede Prada Calzature Donna Mary Jane stiletto platform sandals.
heelcrazy

Post by heelcrazy »

carl45454 wrote:
heelcrazy wrote:I DO adore most of the shoes on Your pics, but... It seems like all of them
are not Yours, since according to the thread name "Shoejobs, Shoe insertion etc" None of those criteria have been met... All I see are extremely beautiful shoes, compulsive pussy exposure and cellulite...Pardon my french!
Thank you for you comments. Yes, the thread isn't quite right for the topic, but it was the best place to put it at the time -- years ago. Please feel free to stay and look if you enjoy the photos, and to otherwise enjoy whatever you prefer elsewhere on this site or on other sites.

More nude suede Prada Calzature Donna Mary Jane stiletto platform sandals.
I do indeed enjoy this thread and it usually is the first to check... :) Just pointed, that a section for this is missing actually... Wetshoe probably needs to create a "Modeled HH" section separately... Agree? And please more pointed toe stilettos if possible...
Heels above 5", pointy ones even below ´em, heterosexual 48 y.o , considered a friendly and sociable "Dude"...Not just blowing sunshine up my *ss.:)
carl45454

Post by carl45454 »

heelcrazy wrote:I do indeed enjoy this thread and it usually is the first to check... :) Just pointed, that a section for this is missing actually... Wetshoe probably needs to create a "Modeled HH" section separately... Agree? And please more pointed toe stilettos if possible...
Thank you for your comments. Please don't copy the photos when you comment, though.

Even more nude suede Prada Calzature Donna Mary Jane stiletto platform sandals.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

How about some patent leather shoes and a nice big patent leather bag to match 8)
carl45454

Post by carl45454 »

radared1 wrote:How about some patent leather shoes and a nice big patent leather bag to match 8)
Maybe.

Still more nude suede Prada Calzature Donna Mary Jane stiletto platform sandals.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

awesome shoes
carl45454

Post by carl45454 »

dangeroussail wrote:awesome shoes
Thank you.

More and more nude suede Prada Calzature Donna Mary Jane stiletto platform sandals.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

look at that. a nice slip
carl45454

Post by carl45454 »

dangeroussail wrote:look at that. a nice slip
Thank you.

Almost final nude suede Prada Calzature Donna Mary Jane stiletto platform sandals.