Extreme cock crushing under very sharp heels

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

TheBLguy

Re: Extreme cock crushing under very sharp heels

Post by TheBLguy »

Oh yes. Get it done lol
kikolino

Post by kikolino »

Hey Arnold, that looks exciting...YES!
arnoldzik666

Post by arnoldzik666 »

So we’ve bought the Versace heels with amazingly deep treads on the sole and the heel.

First let’s find out how deep can this heel cut into the topside of a cock head. She stands there for almost 5 minutes crushing it full weight and to prove she doesn’t care about the damage she’s causing she does something on her phone and doesn’t even look down. Her heel digs deep cutting the skin and leaves very deep and absolutely amazing imprint.

While I examine the damage, she decides to make some holes in it too! She puts her pink stilettos on and it is ON! These next shoes are my favourite because of how thin that heel is. We had them for years and to this day we can’t find anything with thinner ones :(

She puts her right foot right in front of me and slowly lowers her heel choosing the spot on the head of already mangled up cock that will soon be decorated with another deep mark.

I watch her heel disappear into the flesh as she transfers her weight onto her right foot and then she lifts her left foot off the table. That stings a little ;)

The longer she stands there the deeper it goes! After over a minute she steps off and allows me to admire a beautiful hole she’s carved into my cock!

Then she chooses another spot and this time she also wobbles around to introduce those sharp edges to my mushy flesh! I can feel her heel cutting through layers of skin! Over a minute goes by and I’m again allowed to take a look at what’s left of my penis. Two beautiful holes and a deep “Versace stamp”

Ok, now she’s done playing games. Third spot is right in the middle of my cock head. She puts her heel down pinning it down, transfers all her weight on right foot, leans back a little and lifts her left foot in the air. She actually tries to lift up her right’s foot toes off the table too - focusing all of her gorgeous weight on the heel destroying this deformed piece of meat even more!

This is definitely more than we have ever tried! Suddenly theres a little “crunch” and now I can actually feel and HEAR my penis being pierced through! Im absolutely terrified and I instinctively touch her leg. That’s a big mistake! I’m not allowed to touch her body, only shoes if permission is given. She remains in this position as a punishment for another minute or so, enjoying every second of it looking me dead in the eyes and smiling while I am completely petrified. Finally she steps off concluding this session.

This is what it looked like the next morning.

She has made several deep dents in our wooden table while my penis was between her heel and the table! This shows how real full weight this is. I’m looking forward to the next session hoping she would think of something even more brutal 😈
Last edited by arnoldzik666 on Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
My PMs are broken. In order to contact me please e-mail at arnoldzik666@gmail.com or telegram: @Arnoldzik666
kikolino

Post by kikolino »

Wow...this is insane and at the same time very sexy how cruel your wife can be ;) Amazing what you can stand! Thanks for sharing!
TheBLguy

Post by TheBLguy »

HOLY HECK!!! My gosh, she is so sexy the way she punished you. You, are very very lucky man lol. Wow this is insane. Half of me would love that to happen, but the other half of me would think that i would never be able to pee again lol. This is fantastic post. The pictures and descriptions are spot on. Keep more content coming ( if you can ). Could you try and get a sneaky photo of her, as so we can all put a face to this amazing women of yours? Or if not, maybe a full body or legs picture??
SpikeMe

Post by SpikeMe »

Wow !! I'm really impressed how clear is the mark of the Versace heel on your cock head :shock:

And if I'm not mistaken, in the 5th photo, we can see that the base of your dick also has a nice Versace imprint.
SUPERSAW

Post by SUPERSAW »

arnoldzik666 wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:24 pm
She has made several deep dents in our wooden table while my penis was between her heel and the table! This shows how real full weight this is. I’m looking forward to the next session hoping she would think of something even more brutal 😈
we are all waiting)
tintinparis

Post by tintinparis »

Hi,
I have a lot of respect for what you do.
How to get your video?
cric

Post by cric »

What do you think about these boots? Bought them recently. Mistress wants to trample my penis head in them like in your photos
cric

Post by cric »

What do you think about these boots? Bought them recently. Mistress wants to trample my penis head in them like in your photos