Extreme cock crushing under very sharp heels

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

tintinparis

Re: Extreme cock crushing under very sharp heels

Post by tintinparis »

Sorry, cric but I Can't see your fotos 😕
cric

Post by cric »

tintinparis wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:11 pm Sorry, cric but I Can't see your fotos 😕
SpikeMe

Post by SpikeMe »

cric wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:56 pm
tintinparis wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:11 pm Sorry, cric but I Can't see your fotos 😕
The forum does not allow picture attachment anymore, you have to use an external host for your images.
tintinparis

Post by tintinparis »

Happy new year Arnodzik665,

I wish you a happy new year filled with beautiful and many expériences 😈

Have you had other expériences ?
Has your penis recovered from your previous trampling ?
tintinparis

Post by tintinparis »

Happy new year Arnodzik665,

I wish you a happy new year filled with beautiful and many expériences 😈

Have you had other expériences ?
Has your penis recovered from your previous trampling ?
Best regards
sean1957

Post by sean1957 »

very nice heels fantastic with new updates
sean1957

Post by sean1957 »

please of course for the updates
arnoldzik666

Post by arnoldzik666 »

Hello again. It’s been a while and I am still not done setting up a clip store. Waiting for one last red tape 😉 In the meantime something has definitely happened.

She was on her phone completely not paying any attention to whatever was going on under her heels. Sometimes she just looked down to aim with her heel at my cock.

First she started with some heel standing

Then she proceeded with attempting to make some holes in it

Then my favourite Versace heels shredded some meat

And then to my surprise she went back to making some more holes and it went really bad (or good?) there.
If you compare these two video frames taken approximately one second apart, you can see the moment when she stood full weight really leaning onto her heel giving me all she has, channeled via one very sharp and thin stiletto… All of a sudden to my surprise I heard a little <crack> sound and her heel sunk deeper into the flesh. At this moment the peehole has split towards the frenulum which I didn’t know about until few moments later

I admired the heel imprint deeply embedded into my cock for a while still blissfully unaware of the damage…

And then she has decided to finish the job by delivering two swift and hard heel stomps to the underside of already mangled up cock head. First one has struck and slipped off <crack> ripping the tear even more and finally revealing it to us with some red special effects!

The second heel stomp was more precise and obviously didn’t make things any better so she applied all her weight for good measure and <crack> <squish> more special effects appeared.

As if this wasn’t enough she changed into black leather Guess boots with thick platform and blocky heel to carelessly stomp on whatever was left out of my cock.

After two stomps a puddle appeared so she has decided to end the session and see how great she’s done. As soon as I removed the rubber band that restricted the blood flow and prevents erection it squirted out like a fountain. It took few hours to stop the leak. It’s been few weeks now and the damage is definitely permanent.
My PMs are broken. In order to contact me please e-mail at arnoldzik666@gmail.com or telegram: @Arnoldzik666