Women with shoes step on bare feet

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

freedomstrike

Re: Women with shoes step on bare feet

Post by freedomstrike »

Footstomplover wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:10 am
freedomstrike wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:46 am Being barefoot isn’t too common but it’s also not seen as unusual. And the rain wasn’t a surprise, had some flip flops I was wearing but it was so slippery wearing them that it was unsafe and I took them off rather than risk falling on my face. I don’t think it was on purpose and I don’t think she noticed either. Hurt like hell though.
Pretty cool, she crushed your toes under her hard wedges and did not even notice. Did you interntionally place your foot close to hers?

freedomstrike wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:46 am The floors were pretty gross think club floors type sticky and black, I probably wouldn’t have been barefoot if it wasn’t my house (lived with a bunch of other people).
With these dirty floors I suppose you were the only one being barefoot or your roommates as well? And did you choose to be barefoot so that you could experience the ladies stepping on your feet or was that simply a consequence of you being at home?
Why would you not have been barefoot in a different house? Because it would be too disgusting for you, too, to walk on such a dirty floor or because you would fear to get strange looks from other people? I would use each opportunity to be barefoot around women in nice shoes and if a dirty floor keeps them from taking off their shoes, I would definitely appreciate such a floor.

freedomstrike wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:46 am The place was so crowded that you couldn’t walk around without brushing past someone so when we were dancing, getting stomped on and jumped on was inevitable. Was pretty drunk at the time but not gonna forget how truly disgusting those floors were. Getting stepped on with high heels on your bare feet repeatedly and getting your toes ground underneath a hard twisting boot heel is no joke. Not to mention feet and toes being kicked and scraped repeatedly too, you definitely feel it when the edge of a boot heel or stiletto comes past. The tops on my feet were as black as the soles from all the grime of being trodden on. Definitely wasn’t deliberate, everyone was drunk and didn’t notice. Was sore for days.
Sounds like THE dream! Did you "support" the ladies in stepping on your feet by placing them close to her shoes? And would you want to have such an experience again?

Thanks a lot for sharing so many details about your experiences, they are really inspiring!
Always intentionally close ;)

I was the only one barefoot and I suppose because I was the only one stupid enough to do it. I knew I was going to get trampled. It was disgusting to do so but I guess people didn’t care because it was my place. I really didn’t need to support anything, it was that tight and close in that crowd, I’ve never felt so vulnerable even walking barefoot in the city. I’d absolutely do it again if I was still in college. I did it a few times we had parties but that was definitely the craziest instance.

I love your stories by the way.
Footstomplover

Post by Footstomplover »

freedomstrike wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:27 pm Always intentionally close ;)
That's the spirit! I am doing exactly the same.

freedomstrike wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:27 pm I was the only one barefoot
For me, this would raise the barrier of doing it (but also add to the excitement) as I would be doing something that no one else is doing and might be considered as strange. In one's own place that effect would be reduced as it could be considered natural to barefoot there. On the other hand, due to the crowd and the filthy floor, people might still find it weired to see a barefoot person. Another aspect could be the temperature / time of the year: was that party in fall/winter given that most girls were wearing boots (I suppose no one wore sandals or flip-flops)? In such a scenario I would guess that people expect that the ones who do not wear shoes, wear at least socks.

freedomstrike wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:27 pm it was that tight and close in that crowd, I’ve never felt so vulnerable
This is such an amazing feeling! Even though I must admit that I would be quite in fear around the ladies in stiletto heels as those could cause serious injury. My favourites would have been the ankle boots with block heel: one can feel quite vulnerable being barefoot next to women wearing those. For me especially when the soles (and maybe even the heels) have nasty treads that can leave impressive marks on my foot. Do you remember if women wore this particular type of ankle boots at the party and, if yes, whether your feet got crushed by them? Maybe even while she was twisting her boot?

freedomstrike wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:27 pm I did it a few times we had parties
Sounds promising, any details are of course highly appreciated :D

freedomstrike wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:27 pm I love your stories by the way.
Thank you for the kind feedback! I still have some more memories that I would like to write down, but creating the actual texts is not so easy for me, so it can take some time.
freedomstrike

Post by freedomstrike »

Footstomplover wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:31 am
freedomstrike wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:27 pm Always intentionally close ;)
That's the spirit! I am doing exactly the same.

freedomstrike wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:27 pm I was the only one barefoot
For me, this would raise the barrier of doing it (but also add to the excitement) as I would be doing something that no one else is doing and might be considered as strange. In one's own place that effect would be reduced as it could be considered natural to barefoot there. On the other hand, due to the crowd and the filthy floor, people might still find it weired to see a barefoot person. Another aspect could be the temperature / time of the year: was that party in fall/winter given that most girls were wearing boots (I suppose no one wore sandals or flip-flops)? In such a scenario I would guess that people expect that the ones who do not wear shoes, wear at least socks.

freedomstrike wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:27 pm it was that tight and close in that crowd, I’ve never felt so vulnerable
This is such an amazing feeling! Even though I must admit that I would be quite in fear around the ladies in stiletto heels as those could cause serious injury. My favourites would have been the ankle boots with block heel: one can feel quite vulnerable being barefoot next to women wearing those. For me especially when the soles (and maybe even the heels) have nasty treads that can leave impressive marks on my foot. Do you remember if women wore this particular type of ankle boots at the party and, if yes, whether your feet got crushed by them? Maybe even while she was twisting her boot?

freedomstrike wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:27 pm I did it a few times we had parties
Sounds promising, any details are of course highly appreciated :D

freedomstrike wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:27 pm I love your stories by the way.
Thank you for the kind feedback! I still have some more memories that I would like to write down, but creating the actual texts is not so easy for me, so it can take some time.
Memory says it was warm inside the house just due to the number of people inside but a little cold outside. It’s been at least 10 years, don’t remember what season it was. People were wearing every type of shoe and boot but boots were the most common. Being stepped on by a combat boot style of shoe, she stepped backwards and caught my whole foot with her heel kinda hurt and she didn’t notice at all. Most of the boots had flat soles though.

The only other one I remember particularly well was a dress up party we had and I ended up hanging out with two college seniors wearing black pumps. One of them was a patent rounded toe with a 1cm heel and the other one was matte black pointy toed and had the sharpest heels I’d ever seen. Got trod on under the sole and under heel all night as we played party games and was drunk enough that I didn’t feel the pain till the next day. We ended up walking a kilometre there and back to get McDonalds at midnight too.
Footstomplover

Post by Footstomplover »

freedomstrike wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:23 am Being stepped on by a combat boot style of shoe, she stepped backwards and caught my whole foot with her heel kinda hurt and she didn’t notice at all.
Ouch, that sounds intense! Pretty cool that she did not notice.

freedomstrike wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:23 am Got trod on under the sole and under heel all night as we played party games and was drunk enough that I didn’t feel the pain till the next day. We ended up walking a kilometre there and back to get McDonalds at midnight too.
Were you barefoot while playing party games and even when walking to McDonalds? If yes, how did you manage to do that? And the ladies kept their heels on the entire time?
freedomstrike

Post by freedomstrike »

Footstomplover wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:03 am
freedomstrike wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:23 am Being stepped on by a combat boot style of shoe, she stepped backwards and caught my whole foot with her heel kinda hurt and she didn’t notice at all.
Ouch, that sounds intense! Pretty cool that she did not notice.

freedomstrike wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:23 am Got trod on under the sole and under heel all night as we played party games and was drunk enough that I didn’t feel the pain till the next day. We ended up walking a kilometre there and back to get McDonalds at midnight too.
Were you barefoot while playing party games and even when walking to McDonalds? If yes, how did you manage to do that? And the ladies kept their heels on the entire time?
Yep to all. It was suggested and we simply walked out. Was cold and in costume we were all probably underdressed so we huddled pretty tight. Feet were sore after the walk on the concrete and the cold. Getting kicked and pinched from the side on the walk wasn’t too bad. Those heels left a mark when I got stood on properly though.
Footstomplover

Post by Footstomplover »

freedomstrike wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 3:48 pm Yep to all. It was suggested and we simply walked out. Was cold and in costume we were all probably underdressed so we huddled pretty tight. Feet were sore after the walk on the concrete and the cold. Getting kicked and pinched from the side on the walk wasn’t too bad.
Wow, that was really brave of you to go outside barefoot when it was so cold that you had to huddle so tight that you got kicked and pinched. No one mentioned your bare feet in that situation?

freedomstrike wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 3:48 pm Those heels left a mark when I got stood on properly though.
Sounds like you got your reward for the sore feet due to the walk on the concrete and the cold :D
Or was that during the McDonalds trip and you had to continue walking after being stood on with those heels which may not have made the walk easier?

What I forgot to ask previously: the 1 cm heel you mentioned, are you referring to the height or the width there? And what would be the respective other quantity?

Here is a nice video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR2Y_RbN7y8
The other ones in the same channel are also interesting.
freedomstrike

Post by freedomstrike »

Footstomplover wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:24 am
freedomstrike wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 3:48 pm Yep to all. It was suggested and we simply walked out. Was cold and in costume we were all probably underdressed so we huddled pretty tight. Feet were sore after the walk on the concrete and the cold. Getting kicked and pinched from the side on the walk wasn’t too bad.
Wow, that was really brave of you to go outside barefoot when it was so cold that you had to huddle so tight that you got kicked and pinched. No one mentioned your bare feet in that situation?

freedomstrike wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 3:48 pm Those heels left a mark when I got stood on properly though.
Sounds like you got your reward for the sore feet due to the walk on the concrete and the cold :D
Or was that during the McDonalds trip and you had to continue walking after being stood on with those heels which may not have made the walk easier?

What I forgot to ask previously: the 1 cm heel you mentioned, are you referring to the height or the width there? And what would be the respective other quantity?

Here is a nice video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR2Y_RbN7y8
The other ones in the same channel are also interesting.

Probably because we were all so drunk that no one cared. 1cm width. Probably 3 inches high.
Footstomplover

Post by Footstomplover »

In the tram

One day last week I took the tram. It was a hot summer day, so I could wear flip-flops. When I reached the station, I did not see any interesting woman, so I had to hope that there would be some in the tram. When it arrived, I checked the interior before it even stopped. I noticed a promising woman (in her 40s I guess), but as she was sitting on the same side as the platform, I was not able to see her shoes. However, the important thing was: the seat behind her was free! So when the tram stopped, I quickly entered (even though not many people entered with me) and took the seat behind her. While sitting down, I could glance under her seat and take a look at her shoes: she was wearing blue espadrille-like sandals with platform jute soles and rather high wedge heels -- at least 10 cm, maybe even more. These are similar:

https://www.oluxury.com/eu_en/castaner- ... xZfE58WXww

I immediately slipped off my flip-flops and moved my bare feet under her seat. It did not take long and I touched her wedge heels with my toes. I had seen before that her heels were on the floor, so I could not slide my feet under them. I kept my feet close to her heels -- even maintaining a slight touch. My right foot was behind her right one and my left foot was a bit left of her left one -- in case she moved sideways if she wanted to get off the tram.

After a while she moved her feet which caused them to bump into mine. There was no reaction from her, so I maintained my position. A few moments later, I felt another movement and this time it resulted in her lifting her heels, bringing her feet back and then lowering her heels again -- right on my feet! Her right reel landed squarely on my big and second toe, her left heel only caught the inner part of my big toe. She did not apply to much pressure, her heels were just resting on my toes. But they were very hard, so already this inflicted a bit of pain. Like always, it was heaven at the same time: my unprotected bare feet under the hard shoes of a beatiful woman and she just left her shoes there -- apparently without noticing anything!

This was a perfect scenario and I enjoyed every second of it. But then things started to look bad: it appeared that she intended to get off the tram as she grabbed her bag to prepare for the exit. And indeed, a few moments later, she got up. Luckily, she did not move her feet before doing that, so she transferred her full weight on her heels into my toes! Of course this was a wonderful feeling, but also pretty painful, especially for my left foot: there, her heel slid down the inside of my big toe and part my skin got pinched between the floor and the bottom of that heel. She looked down, so she might have noticed my feet. But fortunately, she did not look at me, but instead simply continued to the door and got off at the next station.

Later that day, I took another tram and while waiting at the station, it was the same situation as before: no interesting woman in sight. So again I tried to check out the people that were already in the tram while it was stopping. And again I was lucky: on the opposite side, I noticed a girl which was sitting next to (probably) her mom and that mom was wearing white converse.

https://www.zappos.com/p/converse-chuck ... color/3124

She was also wearing wide long pants, so I could not recognize whether her converse were lo-tops or hi-tops, but I could tell for sure that they were "regular" ones and not the ones with a platform sole. There was only one problem: the seat behind mom was occupied. However, the one behind her daughter was free, so I took that one. Again flip-flops off immediately and I noticed that the girl, who was sitting next to me had brought up her feet in the air and pressed her knees against the back of mom's seat. So I brought my right foot forward and to the right, so that mom could step on it with her left converse. She had her left foot rather in the back, so when glancing down, I could even see it. Her heel was lifted, so I slid my foot under it. Glancing down again I could then enjoy seeing my foot in the right position. I additionally verified it by slightly raising my big toe: it touched her left converse sole.

My position was perfect, but unfortunately mom did not press down her heel on my foot. The longer I waited, the more nervous I became thinking about the scenario that I had to get off the tram before mom had moved. When it was only one more station to go, I noticed that mom and her daughter appeared to prepare themselves for exiting. While getting up, mom only slightly touched my foot. She looked down and also bent down to get a bag from the floor and I feared that she would have seen my feet in the process. When she was not looking down anymore, I stretched my foot a bit more. Then mom started to move: first her left foot which did not score another hit on my foot. But with her right one afterwards, she squarely stepped on my right one! She pressed down with quite some weight, but her converse sole was suprisingly soft, so it was not painful at all -- just an amazing feeling! There was no reaction from her, she just moved to the door. As I had to get off, too, I slipped my flip-flops back on and followed her. I did not attempt another foot trample, but after exiting the tram, I had the chance to look at her converse again while she was walking away.
freedomstrike

Post by freedomstrike »

Footstomplover wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:08 am In the tram

One day last week I took the tram. It was a hot summer day, so I could wear flip-flops. When I reached the station, I did not see any interesting woman, so I had to hope that there would be some in the tram. When it arrived, I checked the interior before it even stopped. I noticed a promising woman (in her 40s I guess), but as she was sitting on the same side as the platform, I was not able to see her shoes. However, the important thing was: the seat behind her was free! So when the tram stopped, I quickly entered (even though not many people entered with me) and took the seat behind her. While sitting down, I could glance under her seat and take a look at her shoes: she was wearing blue espadrille-like sandals with platform jute soles and rather high wedge heels -- at least 10 cm, maybe even more. These are similar:

https://www.oluxury.com/eu_en/castaner- ... xZfE58WXww

I immediately slipped off my flip-flops and moved my bare feet under her seat. It did not take long and I touched her wedge heels with my toes. I had seen before that her heels were on the floor, so I could not slide my feet under them. I kept my feet close to her heels -- even maintaining a slight touch. My right foot was behind her right one and my left foot was a bit left of her left one -- in case she moved sideways if she wanted to get off the tram.

After a while she moved her feet which caused them to bump into mine. There was no reaction from her, so I maintained my position. A few moments later, I felt another movement and this time it resulted in her lifting her heels, bringing her feet back and then lowering her heels again -- right on my feet! Her right reel landed squarely on my big and second toe, her left heel only caught the inner part of my big toe. She did not apply to much pressure, her heels were just resting on my toes. But they were very hard, so already this inflicted a bit of pain. Like always, it was heaven at the same time: my unprotected bare feet under the hard shoes of a beatiful woman and she just left her shoes there -- apparently without noticing anything!

This was a perfect scenario and I enjoyed every second of it. But then things started to look bad: it appeared that she intended to get off the tram as she grabbed her bag to prepare for the exit. And indeed, a few moments later, she got up. Luckily, she did not move her feet before doing that, so she transferred her full weight on her heels into my toes! Of course this was a wonderful feeling, but also pretty painful, especially for my left foot: there, her heel slid down the inside of my big toe and part my skin got pinched between the floor and the bottom of that heel. She looked down, so she might have noticed my feet. But fortunately, she did not look at me, but instead simply continued to the door and got off at the next station.

Later that day, I took another tram and while waiting at the station, it was the same situation as before: no interesting woman in sight. So again I tried to check out the people that were already in the tram while it was stopping. And again I was lucky: on the opposite side, I noticed a girl which was sitting next to (probably) her mom and that mom was wearing white converse.

https://www.zappos.com/p/converse-chuck ... color/3124

She was also wearing wide long pants, so I could not recognize whether her converse were lo-tops or hi-tops, but I could tell for sure that they were "regular" ones and not the ones with a platform sole. There was only one problem: the seat behind mom was occupied. However, the one behind her daughter was free, so I took that one. Again flip-flops off immediately and I noticed that the girl, who was sitting next to me had brought up her feet in the air and pressed her knees against the back of mom's seat. So I brought my right foot forward and to the right, so that mom could step on it with her left converse. She had her left foot rather in the back, so when glancing down, I could even see it. Her heel was lifted, so I slid my foot under it. Glancing down again I could then enjoy seeing my foot in the right position. I additionally verified it by slightly raising my big toe: it touched her left converse sole.

My position was perfect, but unfortunately mom did not press down her heel on my foot. The longer I waited, the more nervous I became thinking about the scenario that I had to get off the tram before mom had moved. When it was only one more station to go, I noticed that mom and her daughter appeared to prepare themselves for exiting. While getting up, mom only slightly touched my foot. She looked down and also bent down to get a bag from the floor and I feared that she would have seen my feet in the process. When she was not looking down anymore, I stretched my foot a bit more. Then mom started to move: first her left foot which did not score another hit on my foot. But with her right one afterwards, she squarely stepped on my right one! She pressed down with quite some weight, but her converse sole was suprisingly soft, so it was not painful at all -- just an amazing feeling! There was no reaction from her, she just moved to the door. As I had to get off, too, I slipped my flip-flops back on and followed her. I did not attempt another foot trample, but after exiting the tram, I had the chance to look at her converse again while she was walking away.
Nice story. I have so many train crush stories. Reminds me of the time I was riding the train. Young lady wearing brown leather ankle boots with a worn leather sole and wooden heels similar to what linked sat next to me. Was raining outside and I was barefoot. She sat with her legs a little wide and ended up trampling the tip of the second toe if my left foot under the sole of her boot. I remember feeling how damp the sole of her shoe was and I think she felt something underneath her because she kept playing with it, just twisting and grinding without ever looking down. Sometimes actually pushed down forward with her heels up and just ground it under her boot, sometimes lifting her soles onto her heels and dropping them back down hard. I felt her heels when she did this scrape against the side of my foot, the corners were extremely sharp. The soles while smooth were incredibly stiff with no give at all and the pain on my toe was pretty extreme. I was surprised at how much friction and how rough leather soles could be. She ended up leaving on the same station as me and she stood up still on my toe and just twisting 90 degrees as she got off the seat. I don’t think she ever noticed in the hour that she trampled me. Limped a little when I followed her out onto the damp platform and through the station to the exit, felt so vulnerable behind her. When I looked at my toe later it was a little flattened with dirt ground into it.

https://www.styletread.com.au/fitz-tan- ... gIbofD_BwE

Another time I was in college and my friend and I were sharing a long barstool while working on a computer. When she came to join, she dropped her black ankle boot directly onto my left big toe and hooked the front of her heels onto probably what she thought was the bar on the stool. Having just my big toe being crushed onto a narrow 1cm thin bar really hurt especially if she was the type to keep moving her feet and fidget. Lots of changes to the angle and therefore the crush on my toe, grinding against the bar and little stomps when she would get excited. She must have found that spot a little uneven because eventually she would eventually drag her boot back and just rest the balls of her feet on my toe and just bounce. She never looked down and never ever thought about what she was stepping on for an hour. Eventually just dragged her boot forward over my foot and jumped off stool with a loud clack. My big toe was pretty bruised and quite dirty after it, I think she’d dragged nearly all the accumulated boot dirt onto it.

https://www.shoolu.com/kenneth-cole-yor ... k-leather/

Many years ago, I was riding the train home from the beach, again barefoot when a lady dressed like an office secretary, extremely attractive wearing a necklace with “Angela” sat directly in front of me facing me wearing pointy classic black pumps. Very quickly the section filled up with all 6 seats filled and it being very crowded, she looked me in the eyes and stepped down onto my bare toes on my right foot. When didn’t move or react Angela put her full weight down onto my foot and when I still didn’t react she twisted slightly which was surprisingly not as painful as I thought. My first time being crushed by the sole of a pair of high heels. She smiled slightly and then put her right shoe onto my left foot looked out the window and relaxed crushing both of my feet full weight. Again, journey was a little more than an hour long and she spent it playing with my bare feet with her stilettos including spiking my bare feet with her the insanely sharp edges of her heels. She got off at the station before mine and winked at me as she planted both soles on my toes, twisting violently 90 degrees to face out and gave me a parting gift of a few stomps with her stiletto heels. Left that one with plenty of little scrapes and heel prints on my bare feet.

https://www.thebs.com/au/leather-pointy ... kors-93040

Another memorable train story I was riding the train to the airport during peak hour, again in the tight end cubicle where the seats face each other. The train was full and I had a fairly large duffel bag on my lap obscuring the foot space. Was surrounded on all sides by businesswomen. I slipped off my flip flops and my right little toes was immediately crushed under the heel of a pair of black suede flats. There wasn’t much foot space and toes immediately stubbed after that and then crushed under the front of a pair of square toed ankle boots with a very thick and unforgiving flat sole. On my left side my bare foot was directly up against a white pair of smooth leather flat shoes with a very aggressive tread which while it didn’t step on me would bite into the skin over that very rough section of track. They all left after a few stations, stomping all over my toes that they couldn’t see on the way out. That time I wasn’t even trying to get stepped on. The woman with the boots tripped over my feet that she couldn’t see and ended up giving me a nasty heel stomp on my right foot and a slip and drag while crushing my left on the way out. I don’t think she even knew it was my bare feet she tripped on.

Another good story Image[/img]was when I first graduated high school and on my break before starting college. Went to a house party and was drinking with a friend. She got up, tripped and when I was helping her up she slipped on the floor and ended up stomping on my left foot with her lace up high heel boots 3-4 times before she regained her footing. Her footing regained with her heel firmly planted on my bare foot and my feet tingling from the imprints of her tread sole. Totally unintentional and drunk enough that she didn’t notice at all.
freedomstrike

Post by freedomstrike »

I’ve got a few more quite memorable stories including one with an ex-gf and her pair of riding boots when I have time. She would step on things including my feet or drag me through a puddle while I was barefoot just for fun then wipe her boots off on my foot.