Women with shoes step on bare feet

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

freedomstrike

Re: Women with shoes step on bare feet

Post by freedomstrike »

The door clicks open and Blonde walks in. She sees me and immediately bursts out laughing. Blonde is looking great with subtle make up and her hair in a neat bun. She’s dressed professionally, black collared shirt, black blazer, grey plaid pants and her favourite black leather 3 inch stilettos with the very long pointed toe. My face flushes with shame sitting there on the ground naked at her shoes. I mumble a greeting, cheeks bright red. “Aren’t you going to greet Blonde properly. Kiss her heels!” I look at her heels closely, my first time being able to see them up close in good light. It’s clear they have been well worn with the black leather becoming a dark grey and numerous scuffs on the leather. I lean in a give it a ginger kiss on the toe. Blonde is in hysterics and she presents her other shoe expectantly. I kiss that one too, it must’ve been quite warm outside as I could feel how hot her toes and feet were through the leather. Asian girl starts dragging me towards the living room, I look between my legs and see my cock and balls dangling freely, behind that Blonde’s black stilettos and grey pants echoing loudly through the passageway. We walk (I crawl past) the shoe closet, with its huge floor to ceiling mirror and Asian girl stops. I look at our reflection, the girls looking amazing, Asian girl dominantly grabbing my hair and me naked and embarrassed at their shoe level. They giggle and I follow the girls into the kitchen as they start preparing dinner. I stand up and reach for the tap to wash my hands to help but am quickly pushed back towards the ground by Blonde. “No. You stay down.” I sat back on the ground and the girls start preparing our meal around me soon forgetting I was there. I felt like little dog there on the ground, trying to remain close but also trying to avoid getting stepped on by those lethal high heels. Eventually, feeling a little cold naked on the tiles I gave up and just curled up against Asian girls ankles and surprisingly she didn’t object to this. Blonde moved close by and deciding now or never I nuzzled my face up against the side of her shoe and began kissing her stiletto heel. Through the corner of my eye I saw Blonde look down and smile but she ignored me and continued cooking. I wondered how much she actually felt and whether she could feel my tongue lapping or my loving kisses through the leather. I continued adoring her shoes while she moved around being kicked in the cheeks, face and nose occasionally and trying to avoid being caught under a sharp stiletto which was especially difficult when trying to lick the arch and sole trying and definitely avoiding having my tongue inadvertently trampled. Asian girl however did not ignore me. Watching me engrossed with Blonde’s shoes, she took the opportunity to jab my ballsack with her stiletto, stomp on my cock and abuse my crotch with her high heels. Watching me lick Blonde’s shoes she must have gotten ideas as she began roughly polishing the dirt off the soles of her strappy stilettos directly into my dick. Those leather soles had significant friction and this was quite painful. She saw my arousal and this only encouraged her further and my cock became blackened from the shoedirt coming off. Once she was satisfied, she skewered my cock with her stiletto heel and pushed down. Hard. I whimpered. She pushes down even harder and I start squirming and push my face against Blonde’s shoe to distract from the pain. Blonde notices and starts laughing at how “black (my) dick” had become from the polishing. Finally Asian girl lets me go and I look at my cock, now with a fresh heel print embedded on the bottom of it and covered in shoedirt. The girls finish plating meals and set it on the table. I move to sit next to them but again, am directed to the floor and this time under the table itself. “I have an idea” said Blonde and she walks over to the shoe cupboard. She returns wearing her clubbing shoes, a pair of black patent leather, peep toe stilettos with a 4 inch heel and a small platform. Blonde grabs a piece of white bread from the pantry, drops it on the floor next to the dinner table and steps on it. She flattens the centre of the slice with her sole leaving a flat shoe print with shallow horizontal lines from the tread and more importantly, a dark grey stain over the shoe print. Blonde saw the result and giggles, trampling the piece of bread with both shoes until it was grey flat and unrecognisable. Once she was done she tore it to pieces with her stiletto heels, stabbed a piece and offered it to me. “You must be hungry by now.” I looked at the scrap of bread skewered on her heel, mushed, grey and with tread marks on it. I hesitantly eat it. It didn’t taste of bread, not fluffy but flat and compressed like play dough and had a sweet and bitter taste to it. I must have made a face because the girls found this hilarious. Blonde shows me the sole of her shoe “I go clubbing in these, the soles are pretty sticky,” I look at the soles, there’s a layer of grime over them which I can only imagine are stale spilled drinks which explains the weird taste. She stands with her toes just in front of the ruined bread and Asian girls steps on my head forcing it to the ground in front of her. I look up and the extra inch on those heels makes Blonde look even taller, more superior and attractive. She steps in the bread scraps again destroying them even more and this time stays standing in it. “Go on, eat.” I start eating off the ground around her shoes, picking at pieces half stuck under her soles, between her sole and the heel and a few skewered by her heel itself. The horrible taste in my mouth now supplemented by the the faint smell of leather shoe and her feet. Asian girl didn’t miss a beat, she changed into her own favourite clubbing shoes, brown snake skin pattern leather strappy heels. They had a wooden platform with a blocky wooden heel and were fairly beaten up. She dropped another few pieces of bread got to work “preparing my dinner”. The pieces she prepared looked and tasted no better than blondes. Blonde lifted her sole off the ground, just enough for me to see underneath. I struggled to reach the few scraps still stuck to her sole, and while desperately trying to scrape it off, I could see her towering over me smirking. “You look so pathetic right now.” My “dinner” now finished, the girls sat down for their meal as I curled into a ball under the table on the cold tiles. I began licking their shoes. Starting with Asian girl I started with the thick leather straps and the side of the platform which was relatively quick and clean. Moving to her sole however I could smell the sickly sweet mess under the sole and my tongue was immediately repulsed by the revolting mix of sweet stale spilt drink and dried bitter beer stains. Holding back tears of shame and the urge to vomit, I looked up at Asian girl. I couldn’t even see her face through the table and as far as I could tell she was deep in conversation with Blonde enjoying a much tastier meal than mine. I kept licking her shoe, often chasing it around as she shifted position or fidgeted in front of my face. This resulted in me being kicked repeatedly, not intentionally but I realised quickly how heavy a platform shoe can be. Being lightly kicked felt like being struck with a mallet. I kept licking the sole, dissolving the muck onto my tongue and soon I reached the worn leather underneath. I took her blocky heel into my mouth and began sucking. Asian girl noticed this, looked under the table and shoved her heel in deeper. I gagged but accepted it. She pulled it out roughly, scuffing my lips and looked at her soles. Looking surprised and grudgingly impressed, “Not bad, now go clean Blonde’s heels too.” I turn around and offer my tongue to Blonde. She laughs, “you don’t know what you look like right now. I’ll show you later.” Blonde starts wiping her shoe against my tongue. Repeatly. She laughs again and returns to her meal leaving me to my disgusting task. Blonde’s shoe tasted no better than Asian girl’s, if anything a little more bitter. With Blonde’s shoes the scum had solidified into a solid layer which I realised I could remove with my teeth in shards. I did this and swallowed them whole before polishing the synthetic sole underneath. I took her long sharp stiletto into my mouth and like Asian girl, Blonde noticed immediately. Unlike Asian girl though, she quickly pushed her other stiletto into my mouth too and began stretching my mouth out into an awkward smile. “Awww don’t look so sad, I know you’re loving this!” I felt the sharp heel tips digging into the insides of my cheek and Blonde spreads them even wider and begins jiggling her heels around in my mouth. I try to resist but my mouth stands no chance against her toned legs, ankles and feet and those dangerous stilettos. Thankfully she lets me go and the girls finish up with dinner.

To be continued
freedomstrike

Post by freedomstrike »

After dinner Blonde and Asian girl decide to watch a movie. I lay on the ground in front of their couch and the girls immediately use me as a foot rest. Asian girl plants her heels onto my face, I feel the square edge of her heels cut into my right cheek and the flat front of her shoe crush my left. She relaxes into it and I wince from the pain and pressure as the air is filled with the smell of leather and feet. Asian girl chuckles and stomps, lifting and dropping both shoes onto my face. Hard. I wince and begin wriggling disturbing Blonde slaps me on the thigh. “STOP.” And digs both heels into my balls. I wriggle again and Asian girl responds by crushing my face even harder. She giggles “You look so pathetic right now.” Blonde starts playing with my ballsack, trying to chopstick a testicle between her stiletto heels. She is unsuccessful but the worn heel tips are sharp and cutting on my vulnerable skin. She satisfies herself by digging both heels in to my sack instead and lifting her feet up stretching my scrotum, the thin skin now skewered by her sharp heel tips. My screams are muffled by Asian girl’s soles and she shoves her thick block heels into my mouth gagging me. Tears begin rolling down my cheeks and Blonde notices. “Awww. Did that hurt? Maybe this will feel better.” Blonde roughly rubs my now flaccid cock between the soles of her platforms. Initially it squished flat but quickly aroused to its full size, now even more covered in black smears of dirt from her shoes. “You enjoy that?” Blonde starts jerking me off between her shoes, I feel the smooth patent leather rubbing up and down my cock, distracting me from the block heels filling my mouth. Just as I was about to explode, Asian girl pulls her heels out, “Go hump her shoes.” Blonde lets me go and plants her stilettos on the ground together in front of her. I sat behind her heels with my legs spread wide and force my cock between her shoes and began humping. “You look like a little dog” laughed Blonde as I exploded over her shoes. I lapped up my jizz without being asked, curled up at their feet and nuzzling Blonde’s stiletto heels and with the smell leather filling my nose, fell asleep.
freedomstrike

Post by freedomstrike »

Next story is another true story from when I was dating my girlfriend who had the riding boots previously. This was a few years after we had both left college. I was now working and she was a University tutor in her field. We were going out to a fetish event that night and decide to head out to explore a shopping mall and have dinner before the event began. She was dressed in a beautiful bright red summer dress and paired that with a pair of beige coloured, suede half inch thick platform court shoe with a 3 thin ankle straps and 4 inch high block heels with about 1.5cm x 1.5cm tip, square at the front and rounded at the back. I put on a casual t shirt and cargo pants but as we were leaving the door she slapped my hands away as I was reaching for a pair of shoes. I guess she was feeling mischievous that afternoon. Girlfriend drove us to the mall, it was fairly close to the event and we could take advantage of multi story parking facility. Immediately stepping out of the car I felt the grime of the parking lot under foot and hooked my arm with girlfriend’s as we walked into the entrance of the mall and was glad for the cool smooth, relatively clean tile that it transitioned to. I listened to girlfriend’s heels echo loudly and authoritatively on the tiles, they were brand new and looked amazing on her. As I padded silently along next to her, I wondered if she would even notice if my bare feet were caught underneath them. The platform was thick enough to have no flex and the corners of the heels were brand new and razor sharp. We reached the escalator taking us from the car park level down to the main mall itself, I felt the cold sharp metal of the step dig uncomfortably into my feet. I snuggled against girlfriend’s shoulder, oblivious to my discomfort. Stepping off the escalator it was clear that she had taken us to a very high end and expensive mall. It was around 4pm and the mall was full of people just leaving work and I noticed a preponderance of high heels, flat court shoes and boots on the women around me. Some stared at my feet as I padded past and my face flushed feeling naked. My girlfriend giggled knowingly and lead us into the crowd. It was Christmas time and the mall was packed with shoppers. We stood to watch a live performance and she felt me bunch up tightly against her. She faces and winks, the toes of her platform heels are right up against my bare toes, the slightly raised front just touching my feet. Being barefoot and her wearing heels she was just slightly taller than I am and she leans forward to kiss my top lip, knowingly crushing my toes as she does so. “Try not to get stilettoed…” she whispered in my ear before turning and facing the performance again. I look down and around me I see a pair of stiletto pumps worn by a young woman directly in front of me and a pair of low block heel Chelsea style ankle boots on another attractive girl on my left both dancing away and carelessly bouncing left and right, up and down. Suddenly feeling quite vulnerable I bring my right foot right up against my girlfriend’s suede pump, it’s presence providing me with an irrational feeling of security and I drew my left foot close to my right. I could hear the high heels clicking in front of me and eventually my girlfriend begins bouncing too and pinching the side of my foot. She must have felt the added friction of my foot against her shoe because she looked me in the eyes, smiled, looked down and crushed my toes under her heel. My foot exploded with pain and as she bopped along to the music I felt the sharp corners of her heels dig into my feet. Pinned to the floor and unable to move I shifted my left foot to the side for balance only to have my toes stubbed by the side of a fast moving Chelsea boot. She didn’t notice. I eyed the stiletto heels clicking rhythmically in front of my feet, glad for the few inches of separation. The performance finished and we moved away from the crowd, I felt lucky I only received a few kicks and scrapes for my trouble.

To be continued
freedomstrike

Post by freedomstrike »

We continued through the mall and entered a department store where girlfriend wanted to look at cosmetics. She held my hand as I padded along next to her and I note the bemused expressions from the well dressed sales assistants with their business suits black leather high heel pumps. Girlfriend starts trying out cosmetics while talking to the women and I stand next to them quietly ignored. The tiles are cold and my toes begin to curl, the women obviously take no notice. Finally girlfriend makes her transaction and the sales assistant addresses me “Aren’t you uncomfortable barefoot? You’re not worried about being stepped on?” “He’s fine, see?” Girlfriend sharply kicks my toes with the front of her thick platform sole. To me it felt like a suede covered mallet to my naked vulnerable feet, to her she barely noticed. I winced. The shop assistant laughs “I dunno that looked pretty painful.” They move on, girlfriend pays for her stuff and we leave the store. She whispers in my ear “You having fun?” I nodded. We walked through the mall, I enjoyed the loud clicking of her heels as I trotted along silently next to her. We exit and I enjoy the changes in textures on the ground from the rough doormat to the cold hardness of the pavement. “Where is this place?” “It’s just up the road.” I tried to keep pace, even with high heels on, girlfriends walking speed was beginning to make my bare feet sore. I tugged on her arm and pouted. Girlfriend stopped and looked down, “I can see still my heel on your foot” she tapped her shoe on my foot where the heel print was still visible and a little red. Her shoe left a small black smear which she noticed. “Hmmm. These are brand new…” She wipes her soles clean on my bare feet, I could feel the fairly new shallow horizontal tread and the dirt raining off onto my feet. She places her heels onto the tops of my feet and gives them a twist each, the edges felt knife sharp and my skin twisted with her foot. She gave me an evil grin and my face flushed with shame, I now looked even more homeless than before with my bare feet now blackened with her shoe dirt. We kept making our way down the street, this time slower to accommodate my lack of pace and with my head down as we passed groups of well shod young women much to my girlfriend’s amusement. Stopping at traffic lights and pedestrian crossings she made an effort to slowly grind her platform soles or to tap her heels knowing how much it aroused me and also knowing that one way or another I would have to clean them off. She caught me looking at a group of young women in business suits with their high heels, mostly black stiletto pumps and girlfriend had us follow them through a grimy market. I gave her a sour look as I had to tread barefoot through old dropped bits of food and veg, now slimy and ground up by the women’s high heels. It wasn’t worth thinking about what my girlfriend had stepped in and how I would have to clean it off later. Eventually we turned out of the market and reached nondescript door down a side road. We knocked and an elegantly dressed lady in a even gown answered. “Welcome, please come in. Oh. Your sub’s feet are pretty dirty, one second…” The lady stops me from entering and returns with a bucket of water and dumps it on my feet soaking the bottom of my cargo pants. I rub my feet together and black sticky grime wash off quickly. “Now you may enter.”

To be continued
Footstomplover

Post by Footstomplover »

That sounds like the dream girlfriend -- who makes you walk barefoot outside and step on your feet both secretly and non-secretly! Even though I would imagine that it was quite embarassing when she kicked you in front of the sales assistant. I am looking forward to the next part ...
freedomstrike

Post by freedomstrike »

All I can say is that she was absolutely crazy but fun. We lost contact a few years ago.
freedomstrike

Post by freedomstrike »

Girlfriend standing behind our host giggles at my predicament. It turns out it would be short lived as I’m promptly ordered to strip down. I removed my shirt and my cargo pants leaving just my underpants on. My girlfriend watches with amusement then scrunches up her face. “I think these would be more appropriate.” She holds up a very thin pink G string. Humiliated but with just the three of us in the foyer, I acquiesced and put it on. “Kneel.” I knelt in front of her. “You don’t seem excited. I can fix that.” Girlfriend holds my shoulder for balance and slides her 4” block heel under my G string and begins to fondle my penis with it. I feel the sharp edges of her dirty heel scraping against my flaccid cock which of quickly stood to attention. She noticed immediately. Girlfriend suddenly and sharply pulls her leg down, the sharp corners of her heels shredding the thin pink material and my cock flops out. Any last scraps of my dignity now destroyed by her high heels. “Oops” giggled my girlfriend “Sorry” she said with utter insincerity. “You really should get down on all fours and say thank you.” When I hesitated she instantly kicked me in the balls. Hard. I felt the dull ache in my stomach and the smooth suede leather against my vulnerable sack as I fell forward hyperventilating. My face hit the ground between her feet and I could smell the strong odour of brand new leather shoes. Our host is openly laughing now “Let’s join the others.” My girlfriend grabs my hair and drags me onto my feet. I gave a look “Really?” She returned a bemused expression. Entering the club there were Doms and subs everywhere. Doms elegantly dressed in cocktail attire or leather and subs in various pieces of fetish gear. To my horror, I was one of the few fully naked. “Thank our host.” I knelt down and kissed her pumps, a gorgeous pair of point black leather stilettos with metal studs over the pointy toes. I gave both shoes a quick lick down the full length of her foot before she gently kicked me away. “Come” my girlfriend orders. I follow her and look around the room, around 20 of her friends and some of my acquaintances and 4 other subs in a small, sparsely decorated industrial warehouse space. “Go get us some drinks,” I make my way towards the bar area between a set of pallets. I see one of girlfriend and my mutual friends R. R was tall with very pale skin, had brown eyes with dark mascara and blonde hair and we had studied at college together. As usual, she had a leather jacket, leather skirt and was wearing a pair of black suede combat boots with smooth leather soles and a wooden 2cm thick block heel. “Hi, you’re looking great tonight,” she teases, “why are you wet?” “My feet got really dirty on the way here so T washed it off.” “Did (girlfriend) make you walk barefoot again?” She laughed. She slides herself right up against me and begins walking around me in a circle, sliding her hands over my bare chest and stomach. Her boots clicking loudly on the bare concrete floor around my feet. She gives me a tight hug as a friend normally would but this makes me feel even more naked. Normally the same height, myself barefoot and her wearing boots on she towered over me tonight. Submissively my feet were on the inside of her boots for the cuddle and she felt my arousal. I felt the squared edges of her heels against my little toes, the warm leather against the side of my cold feet and the hard stiff sole against the side of the bottom of my foot. R lets me go and immediately stomps on my right foot. The wooden block heel has no give at all, the hard, worn corners and edges digging into my naked toes. She begins grinding her heel into my foot and shifts all of her weight onto her left boot and then starts grinding and twisting side to side. The pain is unbearable and I collapse into the ground. I stand up again, now fully aroused. Like girlfriend she swiftly kicks me in the toes this time in my left foot, the sound of the front of the stiff sole striking my bare toes making a resounding thump. I recoil and wince, as expected she barely notices, bare toes standing no chance against her boots. R looks at her handiwork, she sees the black smears on my feet from her boots, a mix of bootgrime and water and begins roughly wiping her boots off on my bare feet leaving me even more dirty than before. “Hey, it’s Dom/Sub night,” she says apologetically and shrugs and gives me a kiss on the forehead before turning around and walking away. I stood there feeling even more naked than before.

To be continued.
freedomstrike

Post by freedomstrike »

I reached the self serve bar and immediately take two shots of bourbon and a glass to follow. I pour a glass of wine for girlfriend and slowly make my way back to her, hobbling a little from the abuse so far but knowing the night had only just begun. “You took far too long for a drink,” girlfriend had her hands on her hips in mock disapproval. “But I was talking to R…” “Kneel”. I obliged and she took both drinks from me. Girlfriend holds my head and slams her platform shoe into my balls. It felt like a mallet to the testicles and I curl over in pain, R immediately follows up with a hard stomp on my exposed crotch. R grinds her boot initially before stroking my cock with her smooth bootsole. I become rock hard as she smears more dirt onto my cock. She uses her boot to tear off the tattered remains of my G string and I lay there on my back looking up pathetically at 4 pretty and fully dressed women. I flushed red with shame and tried to cover my cock with my hands only to have them kicked away by girlfriend. The other 2 women, G (early 30s brunette) and C (early 20s blonde) are in cocktail dresses. G wearing a read knee length dress with patent red stiletto pumps and C wearing a teal thigh length dress with matching teal stiletto strappy heels. They giggle at my discomfort and I watch the women tower over me from shoe level. G puts a stiletto on my chest and begins dragging it from one side to another, I lift my head from pain and groan and C pushes my head back onto the ground my complaints muffled by the arch of her shoe. I accept the pain and try to enjoy the smell of leather and her perfumed foot. C kicks my face to the side and digs her stiletto heel into my cheek. Tears begin coming out as I feel the worn rectangular tip cut into my cheek. “I have an idea, pin him down,” R laughs. G and C pull my arms out and pin my palms to the ground with their stiletto heels. Girlfriend stomps on my feet with both platforms, the soles are thick and unforgiving. She stands on her toes crushing my feet into the concrete floor. The joints in my feet and toes are aching from the pressure. I try to squirm but the girls simply apply more weight. G and C looking casual remarking “I’m barely even trying, if you keep moving I might go right through your hand.” G winks at me sexily. Girlfriend has now put all of her weight forward and is leaning with her hands on my knees. I didn’t realise that even the rounded edge of the front of her shoe could feel so sharp. Like a blade on my naked toes threatening to shatter them. As if that wasn’t humiliating as enough, R flicks my face to the side with her boot, steps full weight onto my cheek and begins marching down my naked body, stomping full onto my naked and erect crotch before twisting 180 degrees and going backwards. Returning to my face she stepped flat on my face, sole on my nose and forehead, heel on my mouth, thankfully not with her full weight and gave it a twist before removing her boot and examining her handiwork. R laughs “I’ve definitely left an ‘impression’ on you”. Girlfriend takes a photo with her phone and shows me naked and pinned by the girls, with I crushing my chest and her bootprints and bootgrime all over my naked body. R walks backwards down my chest and stomach and steps onto my crotch, the smooth sole of her boot on my cock and her heel on my sack. The leather sole is thick with no flex at all, she slips backwards slightly and the back edge of her heel catches my scrotum and rips it backwards. She puts her full weight on it to regain balance and my foreskin is ripped back violently. I scream as she threatens to accidentally castrate me there and then. “QUIET” she admonishes and emphasises this with a sharp heel stomp on my naked cock and balls. She leaves a clear heel blocky heel print on my scrotum where the heel dug in. Girlfriend steps off my now numb toes and kicks me hard in the buttock. “Get up.” G and C step off my palms, leaving clear bruises that will be there for days. Girlfriend gives me my whisky back. I finish it in a gulp. “Now get us all drinks. We will be seated at the couch.”

To be continued.
freedomstrike

Post by freedomstrike »

I return with a tray of drinks for the girls, place it on the coffee table and take my place seated cross legged on the cold floor between Girlfriend and C. C lifts her left foot and places it between my legs. With a smirk on her face she puts her stiletto heel onto my ballsack and presses down. I resist the urge to scream, reflexively I try to move, squirm, anything to pull my nutsack out from under her dainty foot and those pretty stilettos. She twists her foot and I feel the skin tearing between her spikey heel and the concrete. C lets me go and puts her heel threateningly onto a testicle. “Wouldn’t take much to break one.” “No ma’am,” I replied meekly. “Beg me not to.” “Please don’t.” “Really beg me.” “Please don’t crush my balls with your shoes.” Girlfriend grabs my hair “Maybe you should kiss her shoes and beg.” C kicks my balls with her sole, I feel a sickening feeling in my stomach but I turn over onto all fours between the coffee table and the couch bumping into the women’s legs. “Oof.” G gives me a swift kick in the chest in response. I lay on the ground, my cock against the rough concrete and feel two sharp jabs on my back, G’s stilettos resting on me. C’s feet and stilettos look huge directly in front of my face. I look up at C, her pretty face, so high and superior above me. The concrete is cold and I start to shiver but I kiss her strappy stilettos. My lips covering her feet and manicured toes with adoration. I nuzzle the arch of her shoes and kiss her stilettos. She lifts her soles, resting her heels on the ground and I kiss and adore the filthy soles, her gorgeous face in the background, so far out of reach. She steps on my face, there I am crushed like a pathetic naked bug underneath her. I feel the stilettos on my back release their pressure and I hear the sound of G standing up. She kicks my legs apart and my cock explodes with pain as she crushes it on the ground under her shoe. “Lick C’s shoes.” I immediately oblige, the acrid taste of warehouse dirt filling my mouth. C steps on the ground again and offers her shoe to me, dirtying the shoe I had just cleaned. “Open your mouth.” I obliged and she roughly shoved her shoe/foot into my mouth. I gag with the pressure and can taste nothing but her shoes. “If you bite her, I will stomp your cock into nothing,” warned G. After what seemed like an eternity, C lets me go, and G finally steps off my cock helpless, bruised and battered by her much tougher shoe. Without being asked I turn around and begin laving my tongue over G’s patent red pumps, grateful to be spared. C leans forward in her seat, pulls my chin towards her and kisses me on the forehead “Good boy.” I can see into her cleavage and the smell of her perfume seems to take the pain away. “Seems like he’s finally learning,” R walks over and offers her boots for cleaning. “Your tongue is complete black. If you lick the suede, I’ll kick you in the face.” I give R’s boots a sniff, they smell of leather and crushed grass. Even through the boot I could faintly smell the stink of her feet, not pleasant like the other women but more nausea inducing. I begin licking, lapping up as much dirt as possible. My tongue begins to dry and girlfriend spits in my mouth. “Thank you mistress.” I scrape off solid gunk with my teeth and swallow it, trying not to think about what it could be. The taste is revolting, bitter and grassy in equal measure. Finally done I begin suckling on the corners of her heels before she kicks me in the face. “I think that’s about enough.” “You can worship my shoes later, when your mouth isn’t quite so filthy.” I lay down in front of the girls, on my back as they lay their shoes on me. C with her pretty strappy stilettos on my face, she seems to enjoy stabbing me in the cheeks for fun, G digging her heels into my nipples, Girlfriend teasing my cock and balls between her platforms and scraping my balls with her heels and finally R who put her boots on my ankles, occasionally enjoying kicking my naked toes and watching me recoil, helpless against her tough boot soles.

To be continued.
freedomstrike

Post by freedomstrike »

Eventually it became late and the women decided it was time to leave. Before I got dressed though R and C both gave me a “thank you” cuddle before I got dressed. Both thought it appropriate to stand on my naked feet with their stilettos on tip toes. With their thin, somewhat flexible soles on the strappy stilettos and pumps, neither was particularly painful. They compensated for this by standing full weight on my bare feet with their stilettos instead, leaving my feet pockmarked with their heel prints and feeling very naked and vulnerable next to them. We would be walking back to the carpark together as a group and they did not want this to be too easy. Even with my pants and shirt back on, my face and bare feet were smeared with the girl’s shoe dirt. I looked positively homeless and felt quite ashamed next to their pretty cocktail dresses and make up. Girlfriend and particularly R relished this. Padding along on the pavement next to their loudly echoing high heels and boots, they seemed to enjoy nipping at my bare heels as I trotted along or intentionally tripping me and forcing me to stub my bare toes against their shoes. Painful for me, hardly noticeable to them, a favourite trick of Girlfriend. Soles of my feet already sore from the rough pavement, the girls thought it would be funny to drag me through an empty gravel lot rather than the shortcut through the market. I heard their shoes crunch over the rocks and detritus and I tried to keep up, eventually falling behind and stopping. The girls reached the end of the lot while I slowly picked my way through, mostly using the flattened and slightly smoothened bootprints from R. I was glad to feel the smooth tiled surface of the shopping mall. I was glad it was late and the mall was empty, I looked an absolute mess but I enjoyed listening the symphony echoing from the girl’s heels and boots. We reached the carpark, after a few more hugs, this time with R crushing both of my feet under her those stiff unforgiving leather boot soles, we bid the girls farewell and drove home in our car.

To be continued.