Women with shoes step on bare feet

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

freedomstrike

Re: Women with shoes step on bare feet

Post by freedomstrike »

Many years ago now, I dated a girl who while extremely affectionate and loving, would enjoy domination and especially loved to trample using a large collection of boots. One day we were both in college and we were both studying in a quiet corner on campus with me lying on the ground with a textbook and her, on a laptop in a lounger wearing a gorgeous pair of black riding boots, knee high with a thick chunky inch high heel. Bored I started tapping random keys on her laptop and she responded by kicking me in the cheek with the toe of her boot which while she no doubt intentionally did it quite gently, immediately stung. I held her right boot down and she stomped (gently) on my face and held it there for a few seconds before letting me go. I relished in the feeling of the shallow tread and the smell of leather, rubber and crushed grass. She put her foot down and I cuddled her boots tightly, pillowed them and she smiled at me and continued working. I turned to my side and she pushed the side of her left boot against my face and began caressing me with her foot. I gave it a kiss and she gave me but a single instruction “lick” and I happily obliged tasting the leather and the side of the sole as it brushed up and down by face. I lay there happily for a while before she announced that she was hungry, near dinner time. We packed up our gear and as I was looking around for my flip flops she gave me an evil grin and showed them to me tucked away inside her handbag. She hooked her arms inside mine and dragged me outside where it was beginning to drizzle with puddles forming on the pavement. Clearly I was hesitant as she immediately pulled me into the rain, it was winter and my bare feet immediately felt the chill of the wind and my toes were numb from icy cold concrete. We stepped out into the drizzle with myself now feeling increasingly vulnerable and naked next to the loud clicking of her boots. I felt a yank and I stumbled slightly to my right, my feet splashing into a deep puddle with a stinging scuff to the sole of my foot. I looked down and my pant leg was beginning to soak. I looked at her, annoyed, only receiving an amused grin in return. I kicked the puddle at her, splashing harmlessly against her boots. She kicked back, soaking me again. Annoyed I kicked the side of her left boot, only resulting in a stubbed toe for me and a confused “what did you think would happen” expression. We kept walking, my feet now not only freezing cold but feeling slimy from the puddles we were trudging through not to mention a “shortcut” through sludgy grass and up a muddy, rocky embankment she barely noticed but where I was wincing with every step. Eventually we’re seated in the corner booth of the restaurant and she immediately plants the sole of her boot on my foot. I’m definitely feeling cold now and snuggle tightly against her. Dinner was delicious and uneventful, as per usual she forgot about her shoe on top of my foot and I got a fairly well crushed as a result. After dinner, the sun had since gone down and the temperature plummeted, flip flops weren’t going to help with the cold and I didn’t bother asking for them back. As we walked, we huddled tightly against each other, my bare foot being repeatedly pinched by the side of her unforgiving boot as we walked something I had gotten quite used to by this point in our relationship. We reached our share house, my feet now quite sore from walking on the pavement naked and from the cold and was keen to run upstairs to my bedroom where we would normally spend the evening watch YouTube videos. She pulled me back from the stairs, kicked me square on my bare toes with the front of her boot and said “my boots are dirty”. My toes still stinging from being kicked, she began wiping the soles and sides of her boots against my bare feet. Black streaks of grime and mud came off her boots, toes crushed and scraped as she dragged the soles and the corners of her heels over my soft, previously fairly clean skin. “You can lick the rest of later” and she pulled me upstairs. We turned on the TV as we sat off the side of my bed, me properly freezing now and quite aroused by the events of the evening, I pulled her arm over my shoulders and snuggled into her chest. She kissed me on the forehead and we settled into the video. Cold, I wrapped my legs up against her and I could feel her warm boots against my freezing cold bare feet. Happily settled there and barely paying attention, I closed my eyes and snuggled tighter into her breast. Eventually she began to shift, I felt the hard sole of the side of her boot move up my leg then felt a sharp, cutting pain across all of the toes of my right foot. She’d inadvertently put left edge of her left boot onto my toes with the rest of her boot angled on her right boot. With all the force concentrated just on that edge, by far the most painful crush I had that evening. I held her tighter and snuggled harder into her chest, she looked down, kissed me against and held me tightly not realising what had changed. I spent the rest of that evening in that position, feeling the edge of her boot cut into my toes, the sharp edge and corner of her heel destroying my smallest toe, pain amplified by every twist of her foot and every little adjustment of position. When she finally got off my foot to use the bathroom, I saw a clear bruise across all of my toes where the edge of her boot had been. My feet ached as we went to bed and hurt for days afterwards.
outlawz3k

Post by outlawz3k »

I love lace up heeled boots. You have any pictures of them? Perfect scenario right there!
freedomstrike wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 9:34 pm
Footstomplover wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:08 am
Another good story Image[/img]was when I first graduated high school and on my break before starting college. Went to a house party and was drinking with a friend. She got up, tripped and when I was helping her up she slipped on the floor and ended up stomping on my left foot with her lace up high heel boots 3-4 times before she regained her footing. Her footing regained with her heel firmly planted on my bare foot and my feet tingling from the imprints of her tread sole. Totally unintentional and drunk enough that she didn’t notice at all.
freedomstrike

Post by freedomstrike »

Footstomplover

Post by Footstomplover »

@freedomstrike: your stories are again amazing, thanks a lot for taking the time to write them down and post them here!
freedomstrike wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 9:34 pm

Nice story. I have so many train crush stories. Reminds me of the time I was riding the train. Young lady wearing brown leather ankle boots with a worn leather sole and wooden heels similar to what linked sat next to me. Was raining outside and I was barefoot ...
https://www.styletread.com.au/fitz-tan- ... gIbofD_BwE
Were you barefoot the whole time during that trip or did you bring some flip-flops which you took off (maybe again because they were too slippery in the rain)?

freedomstrike wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 9:34 pm Another time I was in college and my friend and I were sharing a long barstool while working on a computer. When she came to join, she dropped her black ankle boot directly onto my left big toe and hooked the front of her heels onto probably what she thought was the bar on the stool ...
https://www.shoolu.com/kenneth-cole-yor ... k-leather/
I suppose you were barefoot, i.e. you did not bring any flip-flops? Or would you not have dared to go to college without any footwear? Do you remember whether it was a bit cold -- given that your friend was wearing such ankle boots?

freedomstrike wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 9:34 pm Many years ago, I was riding the train home from the beach, again barefoot when a lady dressed like an office secretary, extremely attractive wearing a necklace with “Angela” sat directly in front of me facing me wearing pointy classic black pumps ...
https://www.thebs.com/au/leather-pointy ... kors-93040
Wow, that really sounds like she stepped on your feet on purpose! Do you remember anything that could have caused that behavior like you being friendly to her so that she tried to flirt with you? Or maybe you were rude, for example by occupying to much of her space with your feet?

freedomstrike wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 9:34 pm Another good story Image[/img]was when I first graduated high school and on my break before starting college. Went to a house party and was drinking with a friend. She got up, tripped and when I was helping her up she slipped on the floor and ended up stomping on my left foot with her lace up high heel boots 3-4 times before she regained her footing. Her footing regained with her heel firmly planted on my bare foot and my feet tingling from the imprints of her tread sole. Totally unintentional and drunk enough that she didn’t notice at all.
I love your party stories! To me, such scenarios represent perfect opportunities: women wear nice shoes and are possibly drunk, one can be barefoot and it may be crowded. At that time, I suppose it was at someone else's house, correct? Did you go there barefoot in the first place or brought some shoes/flip-flops which you then took off? Do you remember any other details like weather, the shoes of other ladies and whether there were other barefoot people?
Thank you also for providing pictures of her lace up boots! Great that you could really feel the tread soles of them on your feet. Could you also see the imprints on your feet? Too bad that the tread is not visible on the photos. There, the boots rather appear not to have any tread, so I suppose the similarity ends there. In reality, she might have worn boots with deeper treads (that are visible from the sides), maybe a bit like heeled combat boots? I was thinking of something like these:
https://www.net-a-porter.com/en-ch/shop ... 7305516916
https://www.allsole.com/boots-clothing- ... 3b745a5724

freedomstrike wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:53 pm Many years ago now, I dated a girl who while extremely affectionate and loving, would enjoy domination and especially loved to trample using a large collection of boots. One day we were both in college and we were both studying in a quiet corner on campus with me lying on the ground with a textbook and her, on a laptop in a lounger wearing a gorgeous pair of black riding boots, knee high with a thick chunky inch high heel ...
Totally amazing story, very well written, I enjoyed it so much! It has again that element of vulnerability when being barefoot next to a woman with unforgiving boots: on the one hand the cold and wet ground, on the other hand the rocky embankment which was apparently quite a challege for you with bare feet, but not for her with her boots on. So cool that she took your flip-flops from you so that you were forced to walk barefoot, but I think it was already brave of you wearing only flip-flops (it was winter, wasn't it?) in the first place? How did you find the courage to do that?
Do you also have pictures of her boots (or similar ones)?
And maybe more experiences with her -- possibly also with her other boots?
freedomstrike

Post by freedomstrike »

The first one I went barefoot. Didn’t have my flip flops on me. The barstool was at our share house on a study placement away from our usual city, she was a housemate/study buddy - that one was during summertime and my particular placement was so relaxed it was essentially a 3 month vacation.

I didn’t do anything in particular to provoke Angela, I suspect that she stepped on me intentionally expecting that I was simply going to move and not want to be stepped on. I wasn’t doing anything unreasonable and I was certainly in that space first but she wanted the space my feet were in and took it. I don’t think she was flirting either, I was in my late teens/early 20s and she was probably late 20s/early 30s. She saw an opportunity to have fun causing me pain in a situation where I had no reasonable way to defend myself against it. She was pretending to not to pay attention but would intentionally do things like crush full weight on just a single toe with the sole and start grinding down twisting or would push just the edge of her stiletto heel into my feet and then raise or toes and start twisting it in. When she did look, she’d trap the front of my foot between her heels and then lift and crush my toes with her stilettos on both sides. Felt pretty vulnerable feeling the hard smooth leather on either side, the grimy floors and the sharp pain of two of her stilettos at the same time not being able to move while knowing she probably couldn’t feel a thing in those shoes. Was lucky she was seated otherwise she would’ve minced my feet if she was standing the whole time.

The lace ups were reasonably similar to the ones I linked with a standard shallow tread like the hourglass and cross shaped ones, that particular party was summertime at another friends place where lots of people had no shoes on.

I still actually own that same pair of riding boots in the story with my ex. Winters were cold but bearable for short distances, I rarely bothered with more than a t shirt unless I was out for a long time. The rocky embankment was far more sadistic than you think. The shortcut saved maybe 20 seconds on our walk and involved walking through waterlogged grass then the embankment which after rain was just flowing mud and gravel and at a steep 45 degree slope for 20 meters. No way I was getting up that normally even with flip flops on. I remember hearing her slip a little as her boots crunched up the muddy slope and I ended up stepping in her bootprints which left little ridges to climb and flattened out the gravel a little but still hurt. Walking any kind of distance barefoot tends to hurt, that walk I definitely got some real dominant vibes from her. Felt pretty naked when we got to the top and she shook some of the mud off her boots, grabbed my arm and we kept going. Didn’t say a word about my bare feet. At the restaurant I snuggled under her coat to try and steal a bit of warmth and pressed my feet against her boots. She trapped my left foot between her boots and stepped on my right foot with her right boot which was fine. It was still nice and warm under the sole. Only problem is that it got both of my feet even more wet and muddy. She ordered me naked and kneeling in front of her the next morning where I had to make those boots shiny before we even left the room. She started by roughly wiping them on my naked cock and balls, not particularly gently either. Scrubbing her soles and heels against my scrotum and trapped my cock between her boot soles and wiping mud off. By then the mud had dried on and while some came off, most remained. She ordered me to lick and it tasted pretty foul. A mix of swampy smell and crushed grass. She wanted even the soles spotless and those boots have a shallow criss cross tread which trapped all manner of dirt and mud and was difficult to scrape off with my tongue. The corner between the arch and heel had solid mud just caked on which I had to scrape off with my teeth. By the time I was done my tongue was raw and my face was covered in mud and my cock was feeling raw and sore from having her using it as a doormat. She ordered me to clean myself up before coming downstairs for breakfast still naked. I had no appetite when I went down and spent breakfast time as her boot rest under the table eating crushed scraps from her now “clean” boots. Now trying again to get all the mess out from the tread.

I do have other experiences with other boots and shoes she owns but I’ll have to find time to write them down.
Footstomplover

Post by Footstomplover »

A girl steals her girlfriend's socks and buffalos, puts them on herself and then slightly steps on the now bare feet of the girlfriend -- unfortunately only for a moment:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rO6dBpgyj8E&t=378
freedomstrike

Post by freedomstrike »

Another college story this time in summer. I was attending lectures on campus, one of my courses is largely female dominated so most of my friends during those sessions were women. We were walking back from taking a lecture break when the strap on one of my flip flops broke completely. I tried to push it back into its slot but the plastic had snapped and wasn’t repairable. While far from disappointed I was forced to walk barefoot for the rest of the day around 5 pretty girls and their shoes. I’d be feeling pretty vulnerable (and crushed) next to them for the rest of the day. At the time I was chatting with a skinny Asian girl wearing strappy stilettos. We kept walking back in the group and I could hear her stilettos clicking loudly next to my bare feet. The other girls in the group was a curvy brunette with a pair of gorgeous black high heel ankle boots with a block heel, a blonde girl with a pair of black pointy stiletto pumps, another brunette with a pair of combat style boots and a shorter curvy brown haired girl with high heeled wedge sandals. It was early morning and the bricked walkway felt warm and I had to avoid little sharp sticks and detritus from the trees. Listening to the sound of stilettos click loudly right next to my bare feet, the crunch of sticks being crushed under those combat style boots, the loud crack of the block heel ankle boots and wedges on brick made me incredibly self conscious walking past groups of people and feel quite vulnerable with my soft bare feet already a little sore from the sharp ground. I was quite aware of how carefully I tried to pick my way through the “obstacles” while the girls careless crushed them under shoe. Eventually we reached the lecture building, I opened the door for the girls and they filed past. I followed them in and was relieved to feel the smooth tiles under my feet. The building was heavily air conditioned and my toes quickly curled from the coldness of the ground. Naturally the others didn’t notice. I enjoyed watching from behind as their boots and high heels echoed through the building and I padded along happily behind them. I followed them into the lift to reach the top floor. It was busy and we were standing shoulder tip to shoulder tip. As the lift filled up we all crowded in close, I was against the back wall with the blonde with the black stilettos and my Asian friend on either side. We pressed into the lift and I could feel their stiletto heels scrape up against my naked toes. The Asian girl stepped backwards a little more and pinned the little toe of my right foot under her high heeled sandal. Naturally she didn’t notice at all as she slowly shifted and started grinding my naked little toe into the tiled floor under her stiff sole. I could feel the dirt from her shoe being ground into my skin. The brunette with the ankle boots stepped back in front of me and I felt the vibration against the ground through my left foot as her heel hit the tiles. I moved my left foot forward towards her and my toes were instead struck by the side of blonde’s black pumps instead. She smiled and apologised. The lift finally arrived and we filed out towards the lecture theatre, Asian girl twisting her heels and grinding my toes on her way out. It always surprises me how much friction leather soles have from expensive shoes compared to synthetic.

To be continued.
freedomstrike

Post by freedomstrike »

I entered the lecture theatre in the middle of the group seated between the brunette and the blonde. As the lights dimmed and we set in to start note taking i spread my feet out and my the side of my left foot eventually found the side brunette’s tall, blocky boot heel. The heel was approximately 2x2cm and the height meant there was only a small space between the arch and the front edge of her heel. I tucked my toes into that space and eventually she slid her boots back and rested the front of her boot on my toes and started bouncing. I felt the warm, hard sole of her shoe crushing my toes, and the smooth horizontal ribs of the shallow tread. As she bounced I felt the sharp corner of her boot heel occasionally sting the top of my foot and my 2nd toe started going numb from the weight. Not wanting to draw attention, I paid attention to the lecture and enjoyed the crush as she shifted weight on her boot left and right. Blonde sitting to my right had her legs outstretched and her stiletto heels pointed forward. I would have loved for her to have stabbed my bare feet with those heels against the ground but settled for her resting the leather back of her pump on my foot. Warm but not at all painful. Eventually blonde lifted her feet up to stretch and I moved my foot back to a natural position for a break. Concentrating on writing notes down I had to suppress a yelp as I felt something very sharp and very hard pin my right foot to the ground. Blonde had leant forward with her elbows on her knees and her stiletto heel was now digging with most of her weight into my foot. I couldn’t have pulled it out even if I wanted to and I decided to enjoy the situation instead. Given the height of her heel, blonde didn’t notice me at all. Unlike brunette she didn’t fidget but just kept her feet planted. If she started moving around or ground her heels I may not have been able to stay quiet. I felt a sharp pain on left my Brunette on my left shifted and stomped forward. Her heel was crushing the joint between my toes and the rest of my foot and was grinding her boot down. These were her (and my) favourite boots and the edges and corners of heels were sharp and well worn and were cutting into my vulnerable bare feet. I felt quite naked sitting there pinned to my seat for an hour and a half unable to move while the girls didn’t notice a thing. At the end of the lecture session we got up for a break. On my left, brunette dragged her boot heel over my foot as she got up and luckily for me blonde moved her high heel off me before standing up. I felt the skin on my foot stick to her heel as she pulled it off. Both left clear prints on my naked feet and my feet were sore and tingling as we filed out. Thankfully the heel prints were hidden somewhat by my long pants.

To be continued.
freedomstrike

Post by freedomstrike »

Our short break was uneventful although I did catch a few stares. We returned to the theatre and I wound up sat between the curvy girl with wedges and combat boots. Combat boots stood on me the moment she moved to her seat, didn’t notice a thing when the front of her right boot caught all of the toes on my left foot while putting her bag down, twisted on it then sat down. The caught me by surprise, I moved my foot closer to her and was immediately crushed again. Hard. The three closest toes to her being caught under the front of her boot. I could feel the hourglass and cross shaped tread digging in and imprinting itself onto my skin. One of the tread blocks was pushing directly onto one of the joints on my smallest toe causing quite a bit of pain. On my right the curvy girl with the wedges sat down. I had a look at her shoes while the lights were on and in the years I knew her it was the only time she wore them. A pair of white platform strappy wedge sandals with a rope ?hemp sides to the wedge/platform, cork soles and a hard plastic heel plate. The sides of the platform wedges were incredibly rough to touch but surprisingly forgiving when stepped on under the cork soles which had some give in them. The heel plate was a different story though which was worn and had sharp edges. For the most part she only gave me a few light touches with her platform wedges which was lucky as my right foot was still quite sore from being impaled by blonde’s stiletto heel. My left foot however was in a losing battle against combat boots. She dragged her feet back under her seat onto the toe of her boots and my naked feet followed her under the sole now with all of her weight focused just into the front edge of her toes. I could feel the edges of the tread blocks digging into my feet with waves of pain as she bounced or wiggled around. I felt incredibly vulnerable there at the mercy of her boot, feeling the dirt stuck in the soles grind into my bare feet and her not noticing a thing about what was happening. After bouncing there for half an hour she dragged the toe of her boot off my toes and dropped the heel on it instead. If the edge of the toe hurt then the heel was unforgiving with a hard tread and a heel block which was completely stiff. I felt my toes and the front of my foot flatten under her weight and start conforming to the shape of the tread. At that stage was I was barely paying attention to the lecture. Once the lecturer finished boot girl moved her feet forward to stand and I felt my toes get pulled out from between tread blocks on her heel and tingle as feeling returned.

To be continued.
freedomstrike

Post by freedomstrike »

We made our way outside for lunch in the adjacent provided by one of the student clubs. I glanced down and could see distinct bruises on my feet, a distinct stiletto heel print on my right foot from blond and 2 overlapping boot prints on my left foot. The rounded square print from brunette’s ankle boot and the still clear indentation from the combat boot over the top. The tops of both of my feet were becoming a little blackened from the shoe dirt ground into the skin. Fortunately the courtyard was tiled and regularly swept so there wasn’t anything too painful to walk on but I was acutely aware of how grimy the floors were. Even though we were in a shaded area, the ground was becoming quite warm underfoot and I was glad we didn’t have to walk further outside in the sun. We lined up for the barbecue and as we got closer I found myself stepping in spilt sauces and small greasy food scraps. The girls, crushed all of this stuff without noticing anything. We made our way through the crowd towards a shaded patch in the grass to enjoy our food. Oddly I felt nervous walking through so many people barefoot for being heavily stepped on and being in the middle of the group of girls felt a little safer amongst friends despite them having utterly destroyed my feet only minutes earlier. I was glad for the soft surface to walk on and enjoyed watching blonde and Asian’s stilettos sink deep into the lawn picking up dirt on the way up. After lunch we split up into smaller classroom groups.

To be continued.