Link between Crush Fetish, Boot/Shoe/Footjobs and BDSM

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

Crush Fetish, Boot/Shoe/Footjobs, BDSM? Is it somehow linked for you? What do you like?

Crush Fetish only
10%
Boot/Shoe/Footjobs only
3%
BDSM (Trampling, Ballbusting, CBT etc.) only
9%
Crush Fetish and Boot/Shoe/Footjobs
27%
Crush Fetish and BDSM
4%
Boot/Shoe/Footjobs and BDSM
14%
Crush Fetish, Boot/Shoe/Footjobs and BDSM
33%

Total votes: 78

job for a cowboy

Link between Crush Fetish, Boot/Shoe/Footjobs and BDSM

Post by job for a cowboy »

I personally am interested in all 3. I was just curious how you feel about it. What did you discover first? How did it evolve over the years?

I didn't include Boot/Shoe/Footfetish, because in my opinion it's linked to all the 3 other topics in the poll.
Paucus

Re: Link between Crush Fetish, Boot/Shoe/Footjobs and BDSM

Post by Paucus »

Was first into bdsm, then boots, bootcrush before finally evolving to enjoying womens feet in general , foot jobs, shoe wanking and cumming, and appreciating SC more, as its the less offensive form.
shamu

Post by shamu »

It started for me when the teacher at school accidentally stepped on my hand at primary school whilst i was under a desk. Complete accident but felt strange but not unpleasant. From there it went to a love of trampling and crush fetish.

To be under her control at all times.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Mine started with a simple high heels fetish which then became a wet and messy high heels fetish, which led me to make https://www.wethighheels.com and its forum, which led to this forum, which although I had experienced shoejobs and shoecumming, got me way more into it.

I discovered the domination aspect more recently. Probably while filming a custom video for someone where a girl would stomp on my boots with her heels while she squeezed my balls.

Also, domination makes the wet and messy shoe videos much more interesting in my opinion. Much more interesting than a girl just walking through mud on her own free will :)
walkinglit

Post by walkinglit »

Wetshoe wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:02 am Probably while filming a custom video for someone where a girl would stomp on my boots with her heels while she squeezed my balls.
That sounds amazing, will you be updating your clips4sale store anytime soon?

As for me, it might be innate. For some reason even as a kid when I was watching scenes in cartoons where the girls would stomp on things with heels I would get an "interesting feeling" so to speak. Then of course as I got older it became a full blown fetish.

Nowadays I make compilation videos of crush scenes in Movies/TV on youtube that y'all could check out.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClrfE8 ... NKqO7T0lSg

I've always been interested in domination too, but I've been really embarrassed about revealing to others my fetish. Not to mention where I live, we don't really have a domination scene like LA or NYC.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

walkinglit wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:25 am
Wetshoe wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:02 am Probably while filming a custom video for someone where a girl would stomp on my boots with her heels while she squeezed my balls.
That sounds amazing, will you be updating your clips4sale store anytime soon?

As for me, it might be innate. For some reason even as a kid when I was watching scenes in cartoons where the girls would stomp on things with heels I would get an "interesting feeling" so to speak. Then of course as I got older it became a full blown fetish.

Nowadays I make compilation videos of crush scenes in Movies/TV on youtube that y'all could check out.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClrfE8 ... NKqO7T0lSg

I've always been interested in domination too, but I've been really embarrassed about revealing to others my fetish. Not to mention where I live, we don't really have a domination scene like LA or NYC.
I hope to start putting up clips again, but I have come to realize I'm one of those people who try to do too many things so I'm always busy with other projects. Unfortunately the more financial ones always take up most of my time. Hope to cut down on that so I have more time for fun stuff like this in the future. But who knows. Someone may come up to me with a great idea and.... you know how that goes.