Had my first cockbox built!

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

drudru12

Had my first cockbox built!

Post by drudru12 »

Can't wait to have a mistress put it to use on me soon. I'll be sure to take pics or videos hopefully.

I had my first experience with one a while back when I saw a domme that had one who has now left the scene unfortunately. Really fun, even better than I had imagined. I was rock hard when I first started to get underneath it just thinking about what was coming.

Mike-mike

Re: Had my first cockbox built!

Post by Mike-mike »

See if she can bust one
crush

Post by crush »

ILOVE IT.
try Boots
ty
Mike-mike

Post by Mike-mike »

I drilled some holes in the side of mine and ran some rope
Through them where my wife can tie my hands up. It's really exciting when she's ties me up and can step on my as hard as she wants to. It's really weird how different angles and the position of the testes makes it more sensitive. I have always tried to get her to tie me up after an argument when she's mad, but she wont. I guess she's afraid she will do
Something she can't undo. I have absolute Trust in her or I wouldn't let her tie my hands up in a cockbox. I built mine myself and used a 2'x2' Board and used a holesaw to cut a 2" hole in it. When I am in it, as long as I'm erect. There is no way may balls are going back through the hole.
drudru12

Post by drudru12 »

Any LA dommes interested in trying it out on me? Will tribute of course
drudru12

Post by drudru12 »

Finally had a session in it over the weekend lol. Saw a new domme. She fucked me up pretty good but it was amazing. She bruised my dick, mostly the head and broke some skin making me bleed a little. Full weight crushing and some kicking

Wish I could've filmed it. I'll probably see her again in a couple weeks so I'll see about getting video/pics next time