Will you cum under my pointy stiletto GMLs HD

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

rodriguez

Will you cum under my pointy stiletto GMLs HD

Post by rodriguez »

Mistress Julia checks herself in the mirror before the session. She wears fishnet stockings and her $ 650 metal heel GML stilettos. The slave has to wait in front of a mirror with his cock tied hard with leather bands. When MJ enters the room the slave is stunned. Her long legs and these shoes. She mounts the cockbox and starts massaging the cock while she watches herself in the mirror. The slave is ultra hard so she decides to step on the cock full weight. She now poses for the mirror with one shoe full weight on the shaft. With the other shoe she teases and crushes the cocks head. Her soles slowly soaking the slaves pre-cum. She does not get off even when the slave has an orgasm. She keeps trampling the cock. Finally she gets off and the cum shoots out - over and over the slave cums. She steps on the cock and the slave erupts again. Her shoes are soaked in cum so she just takes them off and walks away.

www.clips4sale.com/store/4236
www.clips4sale.com/store/2777
www.clips4sale.com/store/1515

Hope you like it.
MJ
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Spikey983

Re: Will you cum under my pointy stiletto GMLs HD

Post by Spikey983 »

Anytime!