Please walk all over me with your high heels - nyc, ny

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

mrrugman

Please walk all over me with your high heels - nyc, ny

Post by mrrugman »

Hi All

I live in the NYC, NY USA metro area. I love being walked on with high heels and boots & Cleats.

I used to put ads on Craigslist and Back Page, to meet new friends that would walk all over me!! But now there gone and finding new friends is really hard. So if your in the NYC, NY area or will be in the NYC, NY area please feel free to contact me if you would like to walk on me!!

Here are the ads I put up on Craigslist and Back Page.

Take a look at them and tell me what you think. I would like to talk with anyone that is into "trampling".

I hope some of you will be walking on me sometime soon.

Arthur aka MrRugman

FetLife Profile https://fetlife.com/users/43730

MrRugman@aol.com

----------------------------------

I will buy new high heels but only if you will walk all over me with them! :-) Metro NYC, NY USA

I will buy new high heels but only if you will walk all over me with them!

I am a fairly normal guy, except that I REALLY get off on being walked on .

I will buy you a pair of heels!

But only if you will walk all over me with them.

I love it when a someone stands on my back, chest, stomach, hands, and fingers and then walks all over me with there HIGH HEELS!

I don't know why, but I enjoy being at the mercy of someone as they crush me under their HIGH HEELS.

I know you will really enjoy getting me under your HEELS, I've been told its a real
power trip. I'm in NYC and I hope to be under your HIGH HEELS sometime soon!

Arthur aka MrRugman

MrRugman@aol.com

PS: I want to thank everyone I have met through this ad. I hope to be under your heel's again soon!!

PSS: I had a hard drive crash!! Lost all of my emails!! If you contacted me in the past PLEASE get in touch again.

-------------------------------------------

Walk all over me with your high heels :-) Metro NYC, NY USA

I am a fairly normal guy, except that I get off on being walked on and trampled with high heels .

I love it when a CD/TV/TS stands on my back, chest, stomach, hands, and fingers and then walks all over me!

I don't know why, but I enjoy being at the mercy a CD/TV/TS as she crushes me under her high heels.

I know you will really enjoy getting me under your heels, I've been told its one hell of a power trip. I hope to be under your heels sometime soon!

Arthur aka MrRugman

MrRugman@aol.com

PS: I want to thank everyone I have met through this ad. I hope to be under your heel's again soon!!

PSS: I had a hard drive crash!! Lost all of my emails!! If you contacted me in the past PLEASE get in touch again.

--------------------------------------------

I love being trampled and walked on as often as I can.

I would like to meet anyone, (women, TV/CD's) in the Metro NYC area that would like to walk all over me with their heels!

Are you having a Party or event? If your are I would love to be the Welcome Mat. I have done this many times and it was all ways a big hit!!

Send me a PM if your interested or email - mrrugman@aol.com
--------------------------------------------
I live in NYC. I love being walked on with high heels!

I used to put ads on Craigslist and Back Page, to meet new friends that would walk all over me with their heels!! But now there gone and finding new friends is really hard. So if your in the NYC area or will be in NYC, please feel free to contact me if you would like to walk on me!!

I would like to talk with anyone that is into "trampling".

I hope some of you will be walking on me sometime soon.

Arthur
mrrugman

Re: Please walk all over me with your high heels - nyc, ny

Post by mrrugman »

BUMP