Best Trampling , Ballbusting Clips

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

Ivyy

Re: Best Trampling , Ballbusting Clips

Post by Ivyy »

Bring Your Slave to Work Day- Trampoline Man

Stella got the job she previously interviewed for and has brought her slave to work to wait for her in between meetings.
She climbs on him wearing her back pumps and gives him all the aggression that has built up during her busy work day. While doing so, she gets a message that her schedule has been cleared so she
decides to punish him severely with her high heels for the rest of the afternoon.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/10195 ... ine+Man+HD
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

Worship The New Queen

Queen Quenzi is the newest Mean Girl at the Mean Girl Manor and any time there is a new girl the slaves go nuts trying to make them happy. The slaves think “maybe this time the girl will go easy on us and we can have a cake walk serving them”. Unfortunately the Mean Girls just keep getting meaner and Queen Quenzi is no exception. In fact it is Queen Quenzi’s opinion that the only way a slave should be allowed to worship her is if his balls are in a tremendous amount of pain. If the slave wants the privilege of bowing before her and kissing her feet he must first submit to a ballbusting.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/32364 ... 1080+HD%29
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

MISTRESS GAIA - EXTREME TRIPLE TRAMPLING

CUSTOM REQUEST - '' You and Mistress Luana dressed in underwear and barefoot enamelled in red or black. Niky BANDAGED and completely naked, with her wrists bound by a cord that passes under her back... lying under the stairs. Niky has to guess your weight, but I thought if both You and Luana can exploit a sort of extra weight... I can think of a backpack full of heavy objects, or at least what you considers suitable.You step on the scales with an extra weight but without saying the weight; then You go on Niky's belly and remain completely still for the time to tell Niky the exact weight;next Luana should do the same thing;Niky definitely is not be able to guess the exact weight and then you decide a kind of punishment with a surprise...You go on the scales without extra weight and without saying the weight, next Luana does the same... and now the surprise... the Mistress who is filming the video, goes on the scales and films her weight without saying it to Niky...You tell Niky that the punishment is to make a mathematical sum of various weights, the harder it is to do it during exertion of pressure and you will come down only when the exact calculation is done!You and Luana go up front to Niky and almost simultaneously on the belly, each with one foot and the other one raised... at this point comes the other girl, and she gets on Niky overlapping a foot on her belly perpendicular to yours and the other one on her breasts... then you can tell Niky the three individual weights, and she will calculate a total weight that is crushing her... very quickly to avoid being crushed... You don't get off until Niky will have done her job. ''

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/55553 ... PLING+-+HD
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

HAPPY ENDING

You have to give to this loser, his determined. He walks around all day looking for women to get cheap thrills of their feet, he try’d it on once with Aruba and ended up getting a kicking instead, he figured he’d try again and to his surprise Aruba seems up for it. She recognises him from before and knows exactly what the little pervert likes, she’s gonna give him what he wants but first she’s gonna have some fun kicking, kneeing, grabbing and punching him in the nuts. The loser knows there’s gonna be a happy ending so his more than willing to let Aruba go at his nuts, the beating eventually comes to a end and Aruba lets him wank over her feet while she plays around with his balls

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/69205 ... PPY+ENDING
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

Stiletto Trampling with Louboutin Heels and Boots

I bring in my piece of meat. He already had some punishments before but what is about to happen, will mark his flesh for a much longer time. He is gagged and wearing my collar and leash. I do not need to speak much, I enjoy the silence and his SCREAMS as I start to TRAMPLE his body with my extra SHARP STILETTO HOT CHICK HEELS. These are true HEELS, as he is about to find out! I trample his front, his back and STAND on his FACE with FULL weight!Then I change in to my SO KATE style stiletto BOOTS and trample him once more until he is in full agony and I just give him a SADISTIC smile!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/74545 ... %28.MP4%29
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

Lethal Boots Ballbusting

Goddess Tangent wants to finish off her slaves balls. Tangent exams her slaves balls and sees there barely even pink. The slave will need to take some more. Tangent is wearing her most lethal boots and goes on a kicking spree to the slaves exposed balls. The slave must take every kick to show his devotion while holding his cock so his Goddess can get clean kicks.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/11500 ... ting+-+MP4
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

Slave got trampled

Mistress Ariel doesn't spare her slave, today he suffers a great amount of humiliation from his wonderful mistress. Ariel is wearing a pair of sexy leggings and her signature high heel ankle boots. The slave has to lay on his back and bear as she steps on his body with the brutally thin heels, then steps on his head and face and even crouches on his face to make him suffer even more.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/11872 ... t+trampled
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

Good Ol' Fashioned Hazing

A desperate pledge is on loan to the sister sorority of the fraternity he is trying to join so badly. This particular pledge is being put through the ringer and has been given to the President of the sorority, Goddess Tangent, to receive a proper treatment of hazing. Wearing only a pair of whitey tighties and having "LOSER" written on his forehead in permanent marker, he is forced to clean to her kitchen. When finished, he calls to Goddess Tangent to inspect his work so that he can finally leave. But she isn't even close to being finished with him yet....she strips him out of his underwear, further humiliating him for not being able to control his erection around her. Tangent knees the unsuspecting pledge in the balls as hard as she can which sends him to his knees. Pulling him up by his hair, she kicks, knees, stomps, crushes, slaps, and stabs with her heels the pathetic pledge's poor balls, all while making him worship her. When Goddess Tangent feels satisfied with the damage she has caused the pledge's testicles, she opens a pack of apple sauce and dumps it onto the floor. The pledge, helplessly clutching his swollen nuts in pain, watches as she steps down into the apple sauce in her expensive, Louboutin high heels. Goddess Tangent loves to make the weak, desperate pledges lick the bottom of her heels clean and bust their balls just to see how much they will go through to get into their frat!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/96595 ... ned+Hazing
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

Outdoor Carpet- Trampoline Man

Stella's burglar turned trampling slave is caught laying outside her house catching some rays. She wants to try him out as
an outdoor carpet and see if it is as much fun trampling him outside as it is inside. She walks on him with her flip flops and proceeds to jump on him over and over again. Later on she wil be hitting
the club with a girlfriend and if he is a lucky boy she might let her friend walk on him as well. She throat stands him and wraps her fingers around her neck to remind him that serving her is way
better than going to jail, which is what would have happened a few days ago had she reported him for breaking into her house Don't miss the other parts to trampoline man's epic journey as Stella
Liberty's personal slave.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/10195 ... ine+Man+HD
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

Converse Cock and Ball Smash

Sexy blonde beauty Sheena Rose loves to step on a man's cock and balls underneath her converse sneakers. Teasing him at first but gradually stepping more and more weight down on his balls, she shows off her fit legs and body as the pathetic man moans underneath her. Despite the pain she is causing him, she realizes he is getting hard from the torture, so Sheena decides to step down full weight onto his erect cock until the shoe print from her sneakers is imprinted on his skin. After jabbing at his helpless balls with toe kicks, she sees that her shoelace came untied and smashes her converse onto his exposed manhood so she can bend down and tie her shoe. Giggling while she kicks and stomps his balls around, she selects his left testicle to apply heavy pressure to underneath just the toe of her shoe as she very very very slowly counts to ten. The more he screams in pain, the more she laughs in joy and pleasure!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/96595 ... Ball+Smash