Merciless Mistresses

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, MissN

newageofx

Brutal German Girls - Test the new Homeslave

Post by newageofx » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:50 pm

Brutal German Girls - Test the new Homeslave

Mona has an new homeslave and just she test out her lovely femdom fantasies. He can obey the amazing black kneehigh boots and the devilished young body. Maybe he is an lucky new homeslave.

File name:Brutal German Girls - Test the new Homeslave.wmv
File Size: 338 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:14:43
Video: WMV2, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3000 kb/s
Audio: WMA

D O W N L O A D:

Brutal German Girls - Test the new Homeslave.wmv

newageofx

Celezte - Creampie

Post by newageofx » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:50 pm

Celezte - Creampie

File name:Celezte - Creampie.mp4
File Size: 395 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:16:51
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 3167 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Celezte - Creampie.mp4

newageofx

Cory Chase, Aimee Cambridge - Naughty Seductions

Post by newageofx » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:51 am

Cory Chase, Aimee Cambridge - Naughty Seductions

File name:Cory Chase, Aimee Cambridge - Naughty Seductions.wmv
File Size: 469 MB
Duration: 00:12:19
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 5000 kb/s
Audio: WMA Pro

D O W N L O A D:

Cory Chase, Aimee Cambridge - Naughty Seductions.wmv

newageofx

Countess Stella

Post by newageofx » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:54 am

Countess Stella

This clip introduces Countess Stella, an aristocratic, arrogant and dominant lady who grew-up with servants around her and who became a feared lifestyle Mistress since she discovered her sadistic desires.

The clips starts with a slave, who does the daily housework, as the arrogant Countess comes down the stairs. She is dressed in skin tight leather and boots, she wears dominant make up and jewelry, her blond hair in an aristocratic, precious style. As always, she has a thin dressage whip in her hand.

"You're still not ready with the floor?", she asks with a nasty voice and continues: "I can't see my reflection there, it's still not polished good enough!" The slave starts to shiver and apologizes but to maintain such a big mansion is simply too much work for one slave. He is so right but Stella hisses: "Down!" and she points to the lower steps close to her boots. A few seconds later the cruel whip whistles through the air.

You can watch this clip from a different perspective in the Femdom POV Clips store!

File name:Countess Stella.mp4
File Size: 338 MB
Duration: 00:10:13
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4464 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Countess Stella.mp4

newageofx

CRUEL Streetwear Boot Worship, Bootgagging And Domination

Post by newageofx » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:55 am

CRUEL Streetwear Boot Worship, Bootgagging And Domination

This version is for smartphones and tablets, find the High Definition Version HEREOLIVIA - 'Bad Ass' - CRUEL Streetwear Boot Worship, Bootgagging And Domination (REAL STREET DIRT!!!)Olivia is not only beautiful and sexy as hell, she is also a real bad ass! She lives the live to the limit and she goes everywhere with her motorcycle gang. We are sure that she does a lot of illegal business and we are very happy when she is out of the house, because when she comes back usually she dominates us without mercy!Olivia comes home in her tight jeans and streetwear boots. She relaxes, take off her pullover and calls me to lick her boots clean. They are so dirty from walking out in the street mud, I cannot lick this! Of course she doesn't care of what I want, she sticks the sole of her boot in my face and makes me lick it clean! I lick and lick and my mouth is full of mud, but she gets bored and she starts to be really dominant. She kicks my face and she rubs really hard the soles of the boots on my face and tongue, hurting me as I lick. She tells me to open my mouth and she pushes the top of her boot deep into my mouth, fucking it hard and gagging me hard and many times! When I finish the cleaning, my skin is burning, I have pain in my mouth and head and I am full dirty from the mud of her boots. I silently cry as she uses me as her footstool.Visit our GLAMOUR BRATS MEGASTORE!!! Minimum 2 updates daily, huge archive with your favorite bratty models!!!

File name:CRUEL Streetwear Boot Worship, Bootgagging And Domination.wmv
File Size: 355 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:08:43
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 854x, 29.970 FPS, 5500 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

CRUEL Streetwear Boot Worship, Bootgagging And Domination.wmv

newageofx

Cum Slut Jerk-Off

Post by newageofx » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:55 pm

Cum Slut Jerk-Off

File name:Cum Slut Jerk-Off .wmv
File Size: 71.6 MB
Resolution: 640 x 480
Duration: 00:06:41
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 640x, 30.000 FPS, 1372 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cum Slut Jerk-Off .wmv

newageofx

Degrading Dinner Ritual

Post by newageofx » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:57 pm

Degrading Dinner Ritual

Empress Jennifer enters Her Throne Room, and a collared/ball-gagged slave is in its cage waiting for her. You open it & he crawls out. You kick his balls a few times for fun, give him some face slaps and then spit right into his face. You take out the ballgag and the slave kisses your boots and licks the soles. Then you spit on the floor a couple of times and purposely step on it for him to lick off the sole of your boot. Next is feeding time. You take baby food & mix it in a bowl and spit heavily into it. Now you dump it onto the floor and make traces with the food on the floor with your boots for the slave to lick up. During the feeding, you snap your fingers a couple of times. At every 1st snip the slave must stop eating, you spit into his mouth & slap his face. At the 2nd snap, he continues to lick the food off the floor & you put your boot on his head till the food is all eaten. Then you lead him on the leash back into his cage. Slave-feeding time at Mean Girl Manor is over!

File name:Degrading Dinner Ritual.mp4
File Size: 992 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:19:11
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 12.2 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Degrading Dinner Ritual.mp4

newageofx

Diana Gold, Laura Lion - Sexual Harassment

Post by newageofx » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:57 pm

Diana Gold, Laura Lion - Sexual Harassment

File name:Diana Gold, Laura Lion - Sexual Harassment.wmv
File Size: 513 MB
Resolution: 960 x 536
Duration: 00:16:08
Video: WMV1, 960x, 25.000 FPS, 4067 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Diana Gold, Laura Lion - Sexual Harassment.wmv

newageofx

Diore - Crazed slut sex-machine!

Post by newageofx » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:23 pm

Diore - Crazed slut sex-machine!

File name:Diore - Crazed slut sex-machine!.wmv
File Size: 324 MB
Resolution: 640 x 360
Duration: 00:28:10
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 640x, 25.000 FPS, 1536 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Diore - Crazed slut sex-machine!.wmv

newageofx

DIRTY PUMPS LICKING

Post by newageofx » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:01 am

DIRTY PUMPS LICKING

When Im home, I love wearing my expensive high heel pumps and I love using my slave as a doormat and a shoe licker. I dont want to dirty the floor and my carpets, so his tongue has to make the soles shine. I dont care what I stepped on or how dirty my shoes are, my salve is trained to lick them perfectly clean. My pumps are more important than any slave I own. Sometimes I intentionlly step on chewing-gums I find on the street, just to see the fear in my slaves eye when I order him to use his teeth to scrub them from my soles. Also available in 1280 x 720 HD Format Don't forget to visit my website Mistress Gaia. Quando sono a casa, adoro indossare le mie costosissime scarpe con i tacchi alti e amo usare il mio schiavo come uno zerbino e un leccascarpe. Non voglio sporcare il pavimento e i miei tappeti, cos la lingua del mio slave deve far brillare le suole. Non mi interessa cosa abbia calpestato o quanto siano sporche le mie scarpe, il mio schiavo addestrato a leccarle fino a pulirle completamente. Le mie calzature sono pi importanti di qualsiasi slave di mia propriet. A volte calpesto intenzionalmente le gomme da masticare che trovo per strada solo per vedere la paura negli occhi dello schiavo quando gli ordino di usare i denti per staccarle dalle suole. E non scordarti di visitare il mio sito Mistress Gaia.

File name:DIR PU LICK.mp4
File Size: 374 MB
Duration: 00:08:53
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 5724 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

DIR PU LICK.mp4