Heel Urethra Insertion

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

vpiiri

Re: Heel Urethra Insertion

Post by vpiiri »

Mike-mike wrote:Did it hurt the first time you did it?
If it hurts you are probably doing something wrong. You can start with chopsticks and figure out how far it will go. With heels the problem is too sharp edges on heel tips. There is a description earlier in this thread how I do it.
Last edited by vpiiri on Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mike-mike

Post by Mike-mike »

Yea I've never tried with lube, I've tried the end of a shoestring and it hurt like hell, I don't think mine is big nuff for a heel, but I'd let a lady try
vpiiri

Post by vpiiri »

Mike-mike wrote:Yea I've never tried with lube, I've tried the end of a shoestring and it hurt like hell, I don't think mine is big nuff for a heel, but I'd let a lady try
So you probably need some more practice before you can achieve Lady Latisha level.
Mike-mike

Post by Mike-mike »

I could handle it, she looks like she knows what she's doing , and also seems to be very gentle and steady
vpiiri

Post by vpiiri »

Here some more from my other thread
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=61898&start=90#p566537
consoleclassix

Post by consoleclassix »

I do love heel urethra insertion too! :) :P ;) That is powerful feeling inside and outside!

I never trust heel shoes if have heel shapes like U or square or triangle because it really sharp edge! I always trust heel shoes if have O or oval heel shapes would be fine without problems. Just be careful.

Careful check under heel for any sharp edge then remove it.

I order Riverberry Womens Peep Toe Mary Jane Style Heels from Walmart

https://www.walmart.com/ip/38321885

I got this shoes from Fedex, then open it and check on new shoes had very sharp edge under heels! I removed sharp under heels to turn into smooth then use water lube and insert all way in to 3 inches (max out). Insert very slow and let gravity do job to get all in it! Feel so good when full insert all way in!

I need to challenge different kind of stiletto shoes. I would take my own risk and try best I can do.

++++++++++++++

Another I order Eastern Delights Elite Stainless Steel Beads Urethral Plug, Small from Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KABK31U/

I try 1st time then 2nd then 3rd times - little pain. After 4th time - no more pain anymore! I use only water lube based (I order from Adam and Eve company in NC because it cheap). Very smooth insert without problems! Feel so great!!!

Another I order Sexysamba Stainless Steel Male Beads Urethral Sounds Penis Plug Insert Masturber Adult Toys Men Sex from Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016XVSLZA/

I try to insert, but ouch ouch, it hurt! Because edge inside and outside of hole is sharp, due to made in china - control quality problems. I never recommend anyone buy this, please avoid this product! I will remove sharp later when I buy tools to smooth down sharp from metal hole to solve problems. China sucks.

I don't have girl friend. I wish want have girl friend to play fetish with me all of times and would be fun! :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nintendo, PlayStation 4, PC gamer. I love video games! I do love fetish so much and it's fun! 8)

Fans of Elvira Mistress of the Dark. I support her! :wink:
vpiiri

Post by vpiiri »

I already forgot this thread but here is something new.
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=61898&start=100#p602065
visions

Post by visions »

I love doing this to.
I do it like most days
I have a collection of 280 pairs of heels.
My dream is doing it in front of a lady using her heels
aunt

Post by aunt »

good job!
ercwtom

Post by ercwtom »

Are there precautions to avoid infection?