i love feeling balls under my heels

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

Mike-mike

Re: i love feeling balls under my heels

Post by Mike-mike »

Did he goto the hospital? I think not, and I bet he still functions fine, he may have been sore for a week or 2
Mike-mike

Post by Mike-mike »

Did he goto the hospital? I think not, and I bet he still functions fine, he may have been sore for a week or 2
Liuyinek

Post by Liuyinek »

Jewel, can you use more your high heel clogs without jeans? Is to see all the feet.

Thanks
Jewel

Post by Jewel »

Liuyinek wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 9:38 am Jewel, can you use more your high heel clogs without jeans? Is to see all the feet.

Thanks
sure! which are your favorites?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Liuyinek

Post by Liuyinek »

Jewel wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:25 am
Liuyinek wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 9:38 am Jewel, can you use more your high heel clogs without jeans? Is to see all the feet.

Thanks
The three are sexys but i think that the brown ones (the last one) are my favorites.
Is amazing that a foot domination Mistress use clogs!

Thanks
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

I second that--love seeing clogs in action. I personally prefer the black ones (Jessica Simpsons, right?) but the brown ones are nice too.
Liuyinek

Post by Liuyinek »

realservitude wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:56 pm I second that--love seeing clogs in action. I personally prefer the black ones (Jessica Simpsons, right?) but the brown ones are nice too.
Yes, is hard to decide which one!
Jewel

Post by Jewel »

Liuyinek wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:40 pm
Jewel wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:25 am

Thanks
The three are sexys but i think that the brown ones (the last one) are my favorites.
Is amazing that a foot domination Mistress use clogs!

Thanks
lol they are perfect for session work... i dont have to worry about scuffing my toenails while kicking a slaves balls or body, the heels are just as sharp and high as most of my domme boots and they come off super fast for foot worship!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jewel

Post by Jewel »

realservitude wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:56 pm I second that--love seeing clogs in action. I personally prefer the black ones (Jessica Simpsons, right?) but the brown ones are nice too.
the black and the brown are both the same model of jessica simpsons just different colors... the pink ones are Ed Hardys
whatwhat

Post by whatwhat »

Jewel wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:21 am
the black and the brown are both the same model of jessica simpsons just different colors... the pink ones are Ed Hardys
I like how you have your shoe collection in the background, as we can see, you can pick your choosing which heels to pulverize his balls with ;)