Lady Latisha presents their clips

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

Lady Latisha

Re: Lady Latisha presents their clips

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Boots Are Made For Trampling 1C - Horizontal View! - Click For Preview

Horizontal View!
A Fan (Heiko) sent me this beautiful black leather stiletto boots. This stiletto boots I wear fits to a very short black leather mini skirt and a black leather jacket. I like these stiletto boots. I want to test these boots and to crush the penis of my slaves with it! My slave is quite keen to feel this sexy stiletto boots on his cock. I test my new stiletto boots in the way, that I will trample on the penis of my slave and my boot heels press firmly in his glans penis.
I'm starting to step on his testicles with one foot, I enjoy that feeling to crush his testicles under my shoe sole. I stand with my full weight on one foot, on his testicles. With the other foot, I rub with the boot heel over his glans penis. I cut on, with my boot heel, my slave, the glans penis and blood is flowing from his glans penis.
I like that good as the blood flowing from his penis and I mock my slave! Now I press with my shoe sole more blood from his cock and laugh about my slaves. I Trample on his bloody penis and enjoying my dominance.
My slave will get to feel my boot heels, I insert my boot heel into his urethra. I Trample with full weight in his urethra. Cruel as I am, I stand on one leg, while I, with my boot heel, plug in his urethra! I rub with my boot heel, back and forth in his urethra and laugh at my poor slaves.
My slave is now to feel all my power and I Trample with both boots on his bloody penis I stand with all my weight on his penis and more blood running from his cock. I stand for a long time on his manhood and enjoy the feeling his genitals to crush! My slave moans in pain and pleasure, so I put myself repeatedly with full weight on his bloody cock and laugh.
Gracious as I am, I'm using now, the penis of my slave, as a doormat. My slave may now have an ejaculation under my shoe sole. I rub firmly with my shoe sole of his bloody penis glans and the cum squirts out. I control his ejaculation and let him cum several times!
Lady Latisha

Tags
FEMALE DOMINATION, SHOEJOB, TRAMPLING, CBT

c4s.com

Price: $13.99 USD
Length: 13 minutes

HIGH RESOLUTION:

1920 x 1080 - MPEG-4 HD

1280 x 720 - WMV HD

LOW RESOLUTION:

640 x 360 - MPEG-4 HD
COMMING SOON!

640 x 480 - MPEG-4 HD
COMMING SOON!
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Full Weight Cock Crushing Shoejob Clip 2 - POV! - Click For Preview
(Customer Request Clip)

POV!

Today I'm wearing a sexy leather outfit. I have a black leather skirt, black leather gloves and a black leather bolero. To that I wear black Buffalo leather slingback stilettos. I wear my leather slingback barefoot.
My slave is under my feet. I step with a shoe on his balls and look how much weight he endures. After I tested it, he gets to feel all my 52 kilos. With the other shoe I rub on his penis. After that I'm on his penis skin and press the other shoe heel in his penis. I want that he gets me to feel completely. All my weight my whole dominance. I trample with both feet on his cock. I press both shoe heels deep into his penis.
Then I rub my sole on his penis. I firmly press, so he can feel my shoe sole. I squeeze his cock off with my foot. With the other I rub on his penis tip. I want that he squirts for me. But I want my fun and take control of my slave. My slave gets a ejaculation. But he can not jerk off because I ruined his ejaculation. They are my rules! I step out of his penis and the sperm is flowing from his penis out.
Lady Latisha

Tags

clips4sale.com

Price: $11.99 USD
Length: 11 minutes

HIGH RESOLUTION:

1920 x 1080 - MPEG-4 HD

1280 x 720 - WMV HD

LOW RESOLUTION:

640 x 360 - MPEG-4 HD
COMMING SOON!

640 x 480 - MPEG-4 HD
COMMING SOON!
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Full Weight Cock Crushing Shoejob Clip 2A - Close Up! - Click For Preview
(Customer Request Clip)

POV!

Today I'm wearing a sexy leather outfit. I have a black leather skirt, black leather gloves and a black leather bolero. To that I wear black Buffalo leather slingback stilettos. I wear my leather slingback barefoot.
My slave is under my feet. I step with a shoe on his balls and look how much weight he endures. After I tested it, he gets to feel all my 52 kilos. With the other shoe I rub on his penis. After that I'm on his penis skin and press the other shoe heel in his penis. I want that he gets me to feel completely. All my weight my whole dominance. I trample with both feet on his cock. I press both shoe heels deep into his penis.
Then I rub my sole on his penis. I firmly press, so he can feel my shoe sole. I squeeze his cock off with my foot. With the other I rub on his penis tip. I want that he squirts for me. But I want my fun and take control of my slave. My slave gets a ejaculation. But he can not jerk off because I ruined his ejaculation. They are my rules! I step out of his penis and the sperm is flowing from his penis out.
Lady Latisha

Tags

clips4sale.com

HIGH RESOLUTION:

1920 x 1080 - MPEG-4 HD

1280 x 720 - WMV HD

LOW RESOLUTION:

640 x 360 - MPEG-4 HD
COMMING SOON!

640 x 480 - MPEG-4 HD
COMMING SOON!
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Full Weight Cock Crushing Shoejob Clip 2C - Horizontal View! - Click For Preview
(Customer Request Clip)

Horizontal View!

Lady Latisha

Tags

clips4sale.com

HIGH RESOLUTION:

1920 x 1080 - MPEG-4 HD

1280 x 720 - WMV HD

LOW RESOLUTION:

640 x 360 - MPEG-4 HD
COMMING SOON!

640 x 480 - MPEG-4 HD
COMMING SOON!
GaryPowerSlave

Post by GaryPowerSlave »

Bonus Material - Picture From Lady Latisha

Outfit From - Lady Latisha's Full Weight Cock Crushing Shoejob Clip 2

001.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg
004.jpg
005.jpg
006.jpg
007.jpg
008.jpg
009.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kiss
Lady Latisha

GaryPowerSlave

Post by GaryPowerSlave »

Bonus Material - Picture From Lady Latisha

Outfit From - Lady Latisha's Boots Are Made For Trampling 1

001.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg
01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg
06.jpg
07.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kiss
Lady Latisha

Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

heelsfan23 wrote:How long you think he would last under these heels with you stepping, rubbing, fucking his cock ?? How long before he explodes cum under heels ??

Hi heelsfan23,
the clip is finished! I think 10 - 13 minutes takes up the cum is coming!
I will put the clip in this week purely my shop, Have fun watching!
Kiss

Lady Latisha <3
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Full Weight Trampling Footjob Clip 1 - POV! - Click For Preview
(Customer Request Clip)

POV!

Today is a sunny day. I was on the terrace and have sunned myself. My slave saw me on the sun lounger and gotten at the sight of an erection. My sexy feet make him horny. I knew today I want to feel his penis under my feet. I order my slave to get under Cockbox. Then I oile a my legs and feet.
I have a black bra and a short jeans shorts. I kick him in the balls and play with my toes on his testicles. My slave loves my soft foot sole. I rub my foot sole on his genitals. I dance on his cock with all my weight. It gives me a lot of fun! I give him a footjob. He ejaculates and squirts on my toes.
Lady Latisha

Tags
FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOTJOB, TRAMPLING, CBT

c4s.com

HIGH RESOLUTION:

1920 x 1080 - MPEG-4 HD

1280 x 720 - WMV HD

LOW RESOLUTION:

640 x 360 - MPEG-4 HD
COMMING SOON!

640 x 480 - MPEG-4 HD
COMMING SOON!
Last edited by Lady Latisha on Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Full Weight Trampling Footjob Clip 1A - Close Up! - Click For Preview
(Customer Request Clip)

Close Up!

Today is a sunny day. I was on the terrace and have sunned myself. My slave saw me on the sun lounger and gotten at the sight of an erection. My sexy feet make him horny. I knew today I want to feel his penis under my feet. I order my slave to get under Cockbox. Then I oile a my legs and feet.
I have a black bra and a short jeans shorts. I kick him in the balls and play with my toes on his testicles. My slave loves my soft foot sole. I rub my foot sole on his genitals. I dance on his cock with all my weight. It gives me a lot of fun! I give him a footjob. He ejaculates and squirts on my toes.
Lady Latisha

Tags

c4s.com

HIGH RESOLUTION:

1920 x 1080 - MPEG-4 HD

1280 x 720 - WMV HD

LOW RESOLUTION:

640 x 360 - MPEG-4 HD
COMMING SOON!

640 x 480 - MPEG-4 HD
COMMING SOON!
Last edited by Lady Latisha on Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lady Latisha

Post by Lady Latisha »

Lady Latisha's Full Weight Trampling Footjob Clip 1B - Horizontal View! - Click For Preview
(Customer Request Clip)

Horizontal View!

Lady Latisha

Tags

c4s.com

HIGH RESOLUTION:

1920 x 1080 - MPEG-4 HD

1280 x 720 - WMV HD

LOW RESOLUTION:

640 x 360 - MPEG-4 HD
COMMING SOON!

640 x 480 - MPEG-4 HD
COMMING SOON!
Last edited by Lady Latisha on Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:02 am, edited 2 times in total.