i love feeling balls under my heels

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

maltchik

Re: i love feeling balls under my heels

Post by maltchik »

I went for a little shopping today ^^. you have many interesting videos on your websites. And I saw your shoe closet : WOW !!! :shock: Your shoe's licker must be happy ^^

You inspired me a little thing I did today :D

Watch my website ^^

http://www.maltchik.com
Jewel

Post by Jewel »

maltchik wrote:I went for a little shopping today ^^. you have many interesting videos on your websites. And I saw your shoe closet : WOW !!! :shock: Your shoe's licker must be happy ^^

Wow thats amazing! i have never been drawn before im very excited!!!
maltchik

Post by maltchik »

I am really glad you like it ^^ It was a pleasure to draw you !!!
Watch my website ^^

http://www.maltchik.com
Jewel

Post by Jewel »

maltchik wrote:I am really glad you like it ^^ It was a pleasure to draw you !!!
i love it!!
somebody

Post by somebody »

Jewel wrote:
maltchik wrote:I went for a little shopping today ^^. you have many interesting videos on your websites. And I saw your shoe closet : WOW !!! :shock: Your shoe's licker must be happy ^^

Wow thats amazing! i have never been drawn before im very excited!!!
Yes, he is an artist :D Well done!!
...::: I love the whipster of Her pantyhose when Her legs rubbing tohether and penetrate the noise of Her heels when they are tapping and scratching the ground, while She is walking :::...
bustedballboy

Post by bustedballboy »

WOW, Jewel! That first pic..! :O I can't quite believe it - is your heel really standing on the center of his ball?! It looks like it must be, it's soooo distorted, but I can't believe he could either take the pain or that it could survive such deformation and pressure!

How much weight or pressure do you put on your heel when his nut is under it (I mean when the nut itself is really trapped, not just the sac. Most people's pics avoid crushing the nut itself. Understandable, but.... disappointing!). I'm really curious to know what's possible. I have a friend who is dying to do this to her bf (she LOVES heels, and humiliating and ruining him lol!) but I wonder what is possible in reality. Any tips or experiences you might like to share would be very much appreciated!

I think I should take a look round your clips site! :D

bustedballboy
Jewel

Post by Jewel »

bustedballboy wrote:WOW, Jewel! That first pic..! :O I can't quite believe it - is your heel really standing on the center of his ball?! It looks like it must be, it's soooo distorted, but I can't believe he could either take the pain or that it could survive such deformation and pressure!

How much weight or pressure do you put on your heel when his nut is under it (I mean when the nut itself is really trapped, not just the sac. Most people's pics avoid crushing the nut itself. Understandable, but.... disappointing!). I'm really curious to know what's possible. I have a friend who is dying to do this to her bf (she LOVES heels, and humiliating and ruining him lol!) but I wonder what is possible in reality. Any tips or experiences you might like to share would be very much appreciated!

I think I should take a look round your clips site! :D

bustedballboy

Well i will tell you this... if you buy the videos you will not be disappointed... i dont tap and sit on a stool and pretend im putting weight on i use the toe of one shoe to place pressure on both balls so they cant get away and then i put a good 80 to 90 percent of my weight on the ball with the heel ... i will tell you this as well i no longer film with this person because after our 7 day filming period he ended up in the er and had to have both of his testicals removed and now has fake ones... he wanted to film with me some more but i felt it was cheating my fans to abuse fake implant balls... i miss him but he is n longer of any use to me :) i will also let you know i am seriously considering re releasing all of those clips in 1920x1280 full hd resolution so if your really into high res wait before buying this will begin happening within a week or so!
bustedballboy

Post by bustedballboy »

Jewel wrote: Well i will tell you this... if you buy the videos you will not be disappointed... i dont tap and sit on a stool and pretend im putting weight on i use the toe of one shoe to place pressure on both balls so they cant get away and then i put a good 80 to 90 percent of my weight on the ball with the heel ... i will tell you this as well i no longer film with this person because after our 7 day filming period he ended up in the er and had to have both of his testicals removed and now has fake ones... he wanted to film with me some more but i felt it was cheating my fans to abuse fake implant balls... i miss him but he is n longer of any use to me :) i will also let you know i am seriously considering re releasing all of those clips in 1920x1280 full hd resolution so if your really into high res wait before buying this will begin happening within a week or so!
That's amazing Jewel! How does it feel to have ruined a man like that? I just couldn't understand how testicles could survive being stood-on full-weight in high-heels, and well, from what you say it sounds like they can't! :) I can also understand that as well as looking out for your fans, there wouldn't be much pleasure for you to be trampling fake balls. Have you found any other slaves willing to offer you their balls? I hope you don't have to go without for long :)

This girl I know is very keen to break her bf's balls in the same way - she really gets off on it (and he appears to be willing, or at least claims to be). I'll let her know about your experiences :)

I hope you will re-release in high-res, yes please!

bbb
Jewel

Post by Jewel »

bustedballboy wrote: That's amazing Jewel! How does it feel to have ruined a man like that? I just couldn't understand how testicles could survive being stood-on full-weight in high-heels, and well, from what you say it sounds like they can't! :) I can also understand that as well as looking out for your fans, there wouldn't be much pleasure for you to be trampling fake balls. Have you found any other slaves willing to offer you their balls? I hope you don't have to go without for long :)

This girl I know is very keen to break her bf's balls in the same way - she really gets off on it (and he appears to be willing, or at least claims to be). I'll let her know about your experiences :)

I hope you will re-release in high-res, yes please!

bbb

ok the first one is up... in HD 1920x1080 if it sells well i will do more :)
Mike-mike

Post by Mike-mike »

I wish I could be in that cockbox