I love my Mary Janes. What should I do with them?

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ThcCht

Re: I love my Mary Janes. What should I do with them?

Post by ThcCht »

I definitely wouldn’t mind if you donated shoes! I think it would be fun! I can definitely do mayo and sour cream! Or if you want I could always just cum on them. Though there won’t be as much on them as what I could do with sour cream or mayo. But yeah I definitely can do that! >:3
Shoedaddy

Post by Shoedaddy »

ThcCht wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:12 pm I definitely wouldn’t mind if you donated shoes! I think it would be fun! I can definitely do mayo and sour cream! Or if you want I could always just cum on them. Though there won’t be as much on them as what I could do with sour cream or mayo. But yeah I definitely can do that! >:3
How about... You drop globs of thick white sour cream/mayo while wearing them, THEN you fuck them while they're nice and messy/lubed and cum all over them as a finisher?
ThcCht

Post by ThcCht »

Oooohhhh I’d definitely love to do that! >:3
ThcCht

Post by ThcCht »

Update
I pissed in them last night and left them to soak it all up. >:3 came back to them this morning and the shoes absorbed a lot of the piss! These shoes stunk soooo bad! I’m definitely going to try to destroy them soon! Then after that I might ruin another pair with you all! >:3
vector

Post by vector »

ThcCht wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:00 am Update
I pissed in them last night and left them to soak it all up. >:3 came back to them this morning and the shoes absorbed a lot of the piss! These shoes stunk soooo bad! I’m definitely going to try to destroy them soon! Then after that I might ruin another pair with you all! >:3
Good job! The piss might make them fall apart anyway :D
ThcCht

Post by ThcCht »

I hope so! Idk how long it would take to have them start falling a part. I’d love to see them start falling apart soon though! Seeing the sole start to detach from the shoe would be sooo hot!!! >:3
ThcCht

Post by ThcCht »

Another update!
The shoes are leaking!!! From what it looks like some of the adhesive holding the sole on the shoe is starting to come off! >:3 I could rip the soles off the shoes! It doesn’t look like these shoes have long left! Would you guys like me to maybe try and play around with the gap or should I just leave them?
Shoedaddy

Post by Shoedaddy »

ThcCht wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:50 pm Another update!
The shoes are leaking!!! From what it looks like some of the adhesive holding the sole on the shoe is starting to come off! >:3 I could rip the soles off the shoes! It doesn’t look like these shoes have long left! Would you guys like me to maybe try and play around with the gap or should I just leave them?
Try and keep them together as long as possible. Even though you're trying to destroy them, try and savor the journey as long as possible. There's still so much more fun to be had with them!
ThcCht

Post by ThcCht »

Request piss and shit in Mary Janes
Probably the last time I’m going to piss or shit in these shoes. The shoes probably can’t hold the piss in them for long. Definitely nice seeing the mess in them though! >:3

https://ibb.co/y4WWhYp

Hope you guys enjoy!!! :3
Shoedaddy

Post by Shoedaddy »

You filled them up so nicely! Such pretty shoes with a big fresh shit in them. I love the abuse these shoes are enduring!