just a nice view

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

immarc_b

just a nice view

Post by immarc_b »

I enjoyed the view and just imagined Italianboots or Atlas had been in the neighbourhood and had put something nasty in this ladies boot https://youtube.com/shorts/eSJef7UXFuU? ... PvBELwWOte :D
The higher the shaft, the better
Atlas

Re: just a nice view

Post by Atlas »

They are the perfect boots ever!! Imagine watching her put a whole peeled banana into those boots & pour like 500ml of custard into them!…then watch her slip them on & strut around!!
Fuck me, would be worth the money:)
immarc_b

Post by immarc_b »

@ atlas, did you see this already? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju0WLJcb6l4
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

No I haven’t:)…..just took a peek. Good we are getting closer to goo in some nice boots :)
I did prefer the 2nd pair of heels she wore. Thanks for bring that one to my attention mate :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Loved her shaking her boot out…..have got to see that from time to time in person…..sometimes because of my ‘work’ 😎…..always love it!!
immarc_b

Post by immarc_b »

italianboots wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:32 am Loved her shaking her boot out…..have got to see that from time to time in person…..sometimes because of my ‘work’ 😎…..always love it!!
🤣🤣🤣

by the way, good to see you are here too 👍
DanieljeN

Piss in my converse.

Post by DanieljeN »

What are the unique challenges and sensations experienced when urinating inside Converse shoes, and how do individuals achieve sexual satisfaction from this act?