Bread insoles :)

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

immarc_b

Re: Bread insoles :)

Post by immarc_b »

isishoelover wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:51 pm Hey Atlas, you are a real crazy man! ....
But i think you are the luckiest man alive! ...
Man i would pay to experience your adventures with the different filled boots of your girlfriends! ...
I hope I will experience many things like that too! ...
What in the world did you do to get the girls filling and wearing their boots for you? ...
Did you pay for that, or is it just your charm? ...
Just like isishoelover says: Atlas you are the luckiest man to experience all that stuff you tell us about. Unbelievable what you get your girlfriends into. It is astonishing, awesome and almost unbelievable. Wish I had and could experience all what you did. I hope you will experience much more and share it with us. I hope I will once meet a woman who likes it all and is willing to make part of my fantasies become true.
The higher the shaft, the better
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I can absolutely guarantee everything I have done with past ex gf’s is 100% true :)
It wasn’t like I jumped straight in to this straight away with my gf’s…..slowly just warmed up with playful conversation, that grew. But I have been very lucky, but I’ve made it playful, cheeky & haven’t made it all about their feet & putting stuff in their boots & heels.
To be honest, I started putting little cute notes inside their boots & heels they wear to work or out when we were going out for tea or the movies. Then rose petals with a note, then I started hiding small coins up into the toes of their pointed heels or boots as a playful thing & see how long she could walk around with them rattling around inside her boots….
Or massaging their feet at home on the couch watching a movie.
Then as my gf’s caught on to my foot fetish, I’d start putting fun kinky little things like, what would you say if I wanted to squirt lotion into your heels & put them on your feet while we are watching a movie :)….they all said if you want to & id explain it’s just your feet will be soaking in lotion & I can take them off one at a time & massage them :)
Just make it fun
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

So was at the supermarket this afternoon, going down the escalator & there was mum & her teenage daughter in front of me just waiting to get off with their trolley. The daughter being around 18-20 wearing these mid heel high heel boots. The best part was they had a rather sizeable gap around the tops going down the shaft lol….perfect for dropping stuff into lol…
So as we got closer to the end of the escalator, the young woman pushing the trolly takes a step back reading to push the trolly off, which really opens up the back of her boot behind her knee :)
My god if I could freeze time I’d love to pour like a litre of custard down into her boots & watch it all unfold lol…
But the best I could do was pull out a small 5 cent coin & drop it straight down into her boot! :)…..because of the gap was soooo easy!
Now her wearing stockings she felt something fall in, but me rattling my keys as I got off the escalator going past them, makes kit looks like I was unaware & didn’t even notice what just happened lol….
I hear her say something just fell down inside my boot! Mum replied, take a look when we get to the car.
So nice watching a girl walk & rattling her boot playing with something inside her boot that I’ve put in lol… love doing it
breadinsole

Post by breadinsole »

Here are a few more, from the past.
I can't remember how long the bread was in the shoes, but at least a couple hours :)

Atlas

Post by Atlas »

So has your girl got any nice heels or boots she would wear bread in??