What's the grossest thing you have put in boots

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

derfranz

Re: What's the grossest thing you have put in boots

Post by derfranz »

Some years ago I used to break raw eggs into my wifes riding boots when she had to ride her lessons. I loved to see her face when putiing her boots on without anybody letting know what was going on inside. She had a very funny way to walk, trying to make as less noises as possible.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Lol….love it, now that’s a very understanding wife :)
I guess I’ve had a few very understanding girlfriends over the years who have played along with me :)….letting me put squishy stuff inside their boots & heels while out for dinner with friends & the movies. Even tho my last girlfriend let me put banana in her high heel boots she wears to work, she didn’t mind me hiding small coins in her boots, it wasn’t messy, which didn’t need cleaning, the coins would just slide & rattle around as she walk about at work or if we were out together.
Frankly it’s easy to wedge or hide coins in a females heels or boots :)….either in the arch just wedge it between the insole or up the point of their heels or boots :)….
It’s funny as watching them walk and feel something inside theirs heels lol….then when stopping to see what’s there they are puzzled how that got inside their shoe :)
immarc_b

Post by immarc_b »

derfranz wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:55 am Some years ago I used to break raw eggs into my wifes riding boots when she had to ride her lessons. I loved to see her face when putiing her boots on without anybody letting know what was going on inside. She had a very funny way to walk, trying to make as less noises as possible.
Sounds very exciting. can you tell more details about it? did you also put the shells into the boots or just the inner egg (Which I think is better)? what kind of boots were there? leather or rubber? zipped of without zipper? did your wife wear them bare feeted? how did she respond the first time? did she clean them herselves or did you do it? did you make love to her while she was wearing eggfilled boots? so many questions to ask :D
The higher the shaft, the better
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Personally I think this should be put out there as a world wide challenge:)…find girls who would dress up in a skirt, stockings & knee high leather pull on or zipper high heel boots & see if they can guess how many it takes to fill their boots, if we pour a jug of raw eggs down the shaft of their boots while they are wearing them! If they guess correctly then we pay them an amount based on the number of eggs we poured into their boots. :)
This would be a fun public challenge to see & hear lol…
Imagine the comments you would hear coming from the girls as they feel raw eggs oozing down the shaft of their boots lol & walking in them lol
derfranz

Post by derfranz »

I put the eggs without the shells in. She wore her leather riding boots with long riding socks because she did not expect something to be inside there. During the ride she threw bitter sweet looks at me, between amused and digusted. Back home we washed out the boots very well. It took several days until they dryed out completly which didn´t matter since she has several pairs of riding boots.
immarc_b

Post by immarc_b »

derfranz wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:52 am I put the eggs without the shells in. She wore her leather riding boots with long riding socks because she did not expect something to be inside there. During the ride she threw bitter sweet looks at me, between amused and digusted. Back home we washed out the boots very well. It took several days until they dryed out completly which didn´t matter since she has several pairs of riding boots.
Nice! it must have been very exciting to see your booted wife, knowing what stuff is in her boots..Had she a free ride or did she get riding instructions?
How did you get the idea, to put eggs in her boots? and how many eggs? both yolk and albumen?
did you put eggs in both boots or just one? how did your wife not notice the eggs?
when she put the boots on, the eggs flow over the footbed and I cant imagine, one does not notice. Or is your wife careless about getting stuff in shoes and boots?
I also wonder, if your wife nows you have put something in her boots, does she wear them barefeeted? Did she ever enjoyed it? did she descripe how/what she experienced?

Did you ever put eggs in other boots besides her riding boots?

Thanks for replying! :D

I once put albumen in the rubber boots of my aunt. when she took the boot off, she noticed it and thought she had smashed a snail in her boots. (the albumen was transformed from transparant to black/brown stuff.)
The higher the shaft, the better
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

So Derfranz……do you still put eggs in her boots?? Do you surprise her or ask her if you would indulge??
I’ve been lucky over the years with ex’s but my last ex got use to me hiding small coins in her high heel boots she would wear to work lol…..sometimes I’d put them in her closed toes heels but I was limited to the amount I could put in but on the casual Fridays that she would wear flats to work, I couldn’t because she was afraid some would randomly come out while walking through the offices lol….
She was pretty good to me, letting me put grapes, cherry tomatoes, small squishy stuff in her boots when going out to the movies or out for tea together with friends.
Once she surprised me with a romantic night in at home, I get home from work, she’s cooking dinner wearing what she wore to work that day, most importantly she was in her high heel boots I love, she sits on the counter top crossing her legs hold a glass of wine in one hand and a banana in the other lol….saying how was your day dear ;)……needless to say I got to unzip one of her boots off, slice up that banana & slip her gorgeous little feet back into her boot & watch her strutting around finishing dinner with that banana being squished around inside her boots :)
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

If you go into YouTube & type in “ I filled my girlfriends shoes with eggs prank” you’ll find a short clip of a guy putting eggs into his girlfriends boots & you watch her put them on! Lol….
Unfortunately the boots aren’t that sexy at all & she only has them on briefly but still nice to watch :)
God I wished there was more footage of this type of thing with girls in sexy little ankle boots of knee highs :)
derfranz

Post by derfranz »

@immarc_b
If I remember right she was in a hurry because her riding instructor arrived sooner than expected for her single lesson. While she groomed her horse and got it saddled I prepared both of her boots with three eggs each. I fixed the pull on hooks in one of her boots and she hurried to pull it on. In that moment she recognized there was something wrong with it and she rested in her move for a little while, looking at me a bit shocked. We both knew she was in a dilemma and she told me later that she had to pull on her second boot as well if she didn't want to stumble around the crowded riding stable with one boot and one sneaker on her feet or asking me to pull off her messed up boot infront of several other riders. So she decided to pull it on and ride her lesson.
It was very amusing to watch her doing her best on horseback, knowing too well what just happened around her feet.
I started to fill her riding boots years ago with things like shaving foam. She is not as much as I am in these things but knows how much I like it.
I remember to drop an ice cube into one of her otk boots while we were out a time ago. She wore them barefeet and told me exactly the feeling at her foot when the cube started to melt.
@Atlas
A banana also sounds interesting. Maybe I will try it one day or maybe just a slice of it inside one of her heels.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

When was the last time you put something in her heels?? I use to get 3-4 small coins stacked on top of each other & wedge them up into the point of my girlfriends heels :)….because they are up in the point, she never use to feel them putting them on lol….& sometimes we’d be walking & they’d rattle loose:)….then she would stop & lift her foot & shake her foot a little rattling the coins around in her shoe lol….saying you bugger when did you put those in there ;)….maybe try that with your wife?
But banana is always my go to thing to shove up into the toes of a girls boots or heels lol….especially if you come across some heel s or boots at a friends house, because it’s up the toes they never feel it :)….such a fun prank