Any new ideas

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

jaslimba

Any new ideas

Post by jaslimba »

I used womens sneakers for:
- fucking them
- cutting them
- pissing into them
- shitting into them
- burning them
- run over them by car
- putting cheese into them and put them into the oven. (yummi)

I am running out of ideas what else to do. Please help!
fandesjournalistes

Re: Any new ideas

Post by fandesjournalistes »

give them to pig or dogs so they can chew them

Post by 001 »

Pumps/other footwear being crushed in the varbage truck as in videos of, especially if there is away to get them back again after they have been under the crjsh plate a few times and mashed!
Any other pulping action, accidentally popping them off a ladies foot and trapping them in a car door orcany other machinery?
I'd like to see a shoe run over by a tracked vehicle like a jcb or other digger/tractor/tank etc, but rather than just run over under the tracks to be put between the track and the wheels so that the shoes are chewed up by the sprockdts on the drive wheels and others as they are squashed between the tracks and wheels.
MarkusVice

Post by MarkusVice »

deleted
Last edited by MarkusVice on Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by 001 »

How about a pump hog roast?
Get a beautiful leather pump or pair of or more, attach to a spit somehow. Easy if peep toe and slingback, if a normal pump do you i sert a bung in her toe ox to hold her steady, push the spit through the shoe s meat, gie her on with something etc?
Anyway, roast them slowly over an open fire prepared for such a task making sure to baste them with cooking oils regularly turni g so they cook beautifully and do not burn. Watch as the pumps roast nicely and slowly turn a nice shade of cooked golden brown.
Once done move to spd ial table to carve for gathered guests and serve with vegetables etc.
Enjoy a meal of pretty slow roast pump.
What cut of the pump do you think would be best? Toebox, heelcap, straps?