STORY

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

owlman

STORY

Post by owlman »

Hi, all, I've written a story and I hope you all like it, let me know what you think.

Close Encounters Of The Turd Kind

I groaned to myself as I read the e-mail from work that morning, I was being sent to visit one of our sites just over the Columbian border, and worse still, I had been chosen to show one of our new starters, a technician like myself, how we did things.
I hated showing the new guys around, it slowed me up, they asked too many questions, and, being fresh out of university, most of them thought they knew more than I did, all too quickly they learned they actually knew very little.
I threw a few clothes into an overnight bag along with my razor and a few toiletries, making sure I had plenty of deodorant, it was hot and sticky at that time of year and one thing I hated was the smell of sweaty bodies. I jumped into my pick-up and drove the few miles to our office, all the time wondering who this new technician would be, silently praying that it wouldn't turn out to be another of those over confident 20 somethings who'd go into a meltdown the minute they hit a problem.
I parked the truck and entered the building, as I made my way to the managers office several of the guys smiled and nodded, “you lucky sod” called out one of them, “I see your Christmas present has arrived”. I had absolutely no idea what they were on about, all I knew was that instead of getting a flight home that day, I was getting a short flight just over the border and worst still, I had to babysit the new guy, Christmas, bah, humbug!
I entered the managers office and immediately noticed a slim attractive girl with dark hair, she was sat in one of the leather armchairs looking quite nervous, at a quick glance I'd say she was in her mid 20's and weighed in at around 120 pounds, she rose to her feet as I entered and I soon noticed that not only was she very attractive, but she had curves in all the right places!
“Morning Steve”, said the manager, “this is Laura, our latest recruit, she's been sent by head office to learn the job, she hasn't much experience but she's keen to learn, she's also the CEO's daughter, hence I'm putting her with you, I was just telling her, nobody knows the job like you do”
It was then, as she stepped forward to shake my hand that I realised just what the lads had meant by my Christmas present arriving early, not only was she very attractive, but the way she was dressed left very little to the imagination, normally this wouldn't have been a problem for me, I mean, I like an attractive young lady as much as the next man, but in some of these places, drawing attention to yourself was the last thing you wanted to do, indeed several hours later, both me, and certainly her, would be wishing she'd not drawn so much attention!
She was dressed in a tight white T-shirt, it was clear she hadn't bothered to wear a bra, her pert 34C breasts strained against the tight white cotton and her nipples could clearly be seen poking through the straining material, as I glanced downwards I saw she was wearing a pair of electric blue spandex leggings, the shiny ones, and a pair of black boots that came to just below her knees, hardly working clothes I thought to myself.

We drove to the airport and boarded the small private aircraft that our company owned for flying to our remote sites in and around Columbia, we strapped in and settled down for the short flight to a site just over the border in a neghbouring country.We chatted and she began to tell me a little about herself, her name was Laura, her father owned the company and she was an only child. He hadn't wanted her to become a technician, he'd have much preferred her to learn the job from a nice comfy position in the head office, but she'd insisted that after attending university, she was allowed to go out into the field and get, as she put it, some hands on experience.

She was, she told me, 24 years old and single, she had been to a private girls boarding school, then after leaving at 16 had attended one of Britains most well known universities. She was an athletic girl and had been on the university running team, and it's equestrian team.
As I sat chatting to her I began to realise just how attractive she was, and I found myself wondering exactly what she'd look like without the tight top and leggings, I must admit I did have a thing for boots, especially long black ones and I began to imagine her walking around wearing nothing but those sexy black boots, as it happened, later on I wouldn't be the only one with a desire to see her naked, and for her, it wasn't going to end in a pleasant manner.
The plane landed about an hour later at a small airport in one of the neighbouring countries, it was a typical South American type country, the place was run by a military government, the airport staff were all male, and mostly overweight scruffy looking individuals, the type you typically see in the movies.
We exited the plane and walked into the airport terminal, there were a couple of small tables for baggage checks, behind each one stood a couple of these men and I watched with interest as they checked the bags of arriving passengers, I noticed that the less wealthy ones were given no more than a cursory glance, the wealthier looking passengers seemed to get a more intensive search of their luggage. Maybe they thought rich people were more likely to smuggle illegal substances, or maybe they just liked rooting through the property of those who had more than they did, I couldn't help wondering just how many small items went missing during these searches.
Laura's boot heels made a distinct clicking sound on the tiled floor as we headed toward the tables, each carrying our small overnight bags, I suddenly became aware that the eyes of each and every guard were on us, well, Laura, as we walked and, I began to feel a little uneasy, wishing that she'd worn something a little less attention grabbing, then thinking maybe I should have said something about her dress before we landed.
We placed our bags on the tables and handed our passports to the two guards in front of us, they stared intently at the documents, then placed them on the tables, one said something to the other in a language I didn't understand, the other nodded and laughed, both staring at Laura, and suddenly I felt distinctively uncomfortable with the whole situation. It was hard to explain how I felt, neither of us had done anything, we certainly weren't carrying any drugs or anything, yet I felt distinctively uneasy, a bit like when you were a kid at school and got called to the principals office.
One of the men opened my bag and gave little more than a cursory glance at the contents, some toiletries, a couple of pairs of jeans, a couple of T-shirts and some underwear, then they opened Laura's small case! The mans eyes widened as he saw what was inside, instantly he began to lift each item from the case and examine it closely. First another white T-shirt, then some black leggings, a short skirt, then finally he came to her underwear, a skimpy red bikini, an identical one in black, several rather sexy looking bra's and about 6 pairs of skimpy panties in various colours, “who the hell carries that many pairs of undies for an overnight trip” I thought to myself.
He picked up one of the skimpy pairs of panties, black ones, and began to examine them intently, there was very little to them and I began to think it was done more out of some perverted desire than a need to find anything concealed within them, he threw them to his colleague, who sniffed them and then said something to his partner, he leered at Laura, then disappeared into a back room, emerging a few moments later with another man, this one was taller and fatter with a scruffy black beard, and a couple of gold bars on the shoulders of his sweat stained green army shirt, obviously he was the mans superior.
He spent the next few minutes going through Laura's bag, paying particular interest in her underwear, he picked up the red bikini bottoms and held them high up, as if showing them to all his staff, he spoke and they all laughed, and believe me it wasn't a pleasant laugh, it was distinctly menacing.
He glanced at me, then stared at Laura, obviously she was the reason for all the interest, and once again I began to wish she'd dressed differently. After a few moments he spoke, “you two, this way” and pointed towards the door he'd emerged from earlier, Laura went to close her bag, “leave it” growled the man, “come” and pulled her roughly towards the door, before we went through it he said something to the other men, they both laughed and nodded, I had a distinct feeling this wasn't going to end well!
The room contained very little, a desk with a battered old leather chair behind it and two hard wooden chairs on the other side, apart from a telephone and a few papers on the desk, the room contained nothing else,it was as I glanced at the walls with the flaking green paint reminiscent of a prison cell that I suddenly noticed a couple of metal hoops protruding from the wall, they were about 4 feet apart and feet high, I felt a cold shudder as I wondered what they were for, later on I was to find out!

The man stood behind the desk staring at Laura, I think she was a little too young to understand the potential danger we were in, I being older and more experienced had little doubt about which way this was going, I'd heard far too many horror stories about what could happen in these places, and for that reason always tried to appear as inconspicuous as possible, unfortunately, the way Laura was dressed, inconspicuous was the last thing she was!
“where are the drugs?” asked the man suddenly, “it would be much better if you told me now rather than later, we will find them eventually”
I shook my head in disbelief, drugs, what drugs?
He stepped in front of me, “look we've searched your bags, they are not there, so there can't be many places left, it would be better for all if you confessed now”
we both stood in silence, the full extent of our problems still hadn't dawned on Laura, that would soon change though.
He roughly ran his hands over my body, then down the outside of my legs and finally up the insides, patted my pockets and shook his head. “it would appear they are not being carried by you” he said, adding with a leer, “then it must be your pretty lady who has them” He told Laura to raise her hands above her head, she was going to be searched, I watched as she raised her arms, this caused her T-shirt to cling even tighter to her firm breasts, I could see the man was clearly enjoying this, no doubt he was going to enjoy the search even more.
Laura gasped as he began to run his hands over her body, I think she was expecting to be searched by a female, I on the other hand knew better. I watched as his large rough hands went slowly along her body, over her shoulders, and down her front, he spent several seconds cupping each breast and stroking the nipples with his finger, this caused them to become erect and poke even further through the tight thin material of her white T-shirt. His hands slowly slid down her front, over her taught toned stomach and onto the top of her thighs, “spread” he said tapping her boot roughly with his foot, reluctantly she parted her legs and his hands made their way slowly down the outside of her shapely legs, he gave her boots a firm squeeze, then began to run his hands up the inside of her legs, she squirmed slightly as they reached her thighs, I think she was just beginning to realise where he was heading.
As he reached the top of her thighs her removed one hand and using the other ran it slowly over her crotch, the tight trousers revealing a tantalising outline of her labia, obviously she wasn't wearing panties today. A thick rough finger slid slowly up and down her slit and oddly enough in spite of the situation I found myself wondering if it was making her wet.
“turn around” he barked, slowly, her hands still raised, she began to turn around, when her shapely rear was level with his face he barked out “stop”.She froze and once again he ran his hands slowly upward, again a firm squeeze on her boot shafts, then slowly upwards, arriving at her bottom he cupped her butt cheeks in both hands, jiggled them and gave them a firm squeeze, to be honest it looked more sexual than searching and I wondered how Laura was coping with the situation.
“nothing, which means only one thing” he said menacingly, I had a pretty good idea what the “one thing”meant, and for Laura it wasn't going to be pleasant. He stood back and sat on the edge of his desk, he told Laura she could lower her arms, and that we could sit down, he lifted the receiver and spoke into the phone, I had no idea what he said, but he appeared to be having a joke with someone, he replaced the handset and stared at Laura, I think by now she was beginning to get an idea of the seriousness of the situation.
“ I have it on good authority that you are carrying illicit drugs into our country, and since we have been unable to find anything so far, it leads me to think there is only one place left to check” he said with a smirk, clearly he was enjoying where he was going with this.
He left the room and returned a couple of minutes later with our bags, he threw mine on the floor and carefully placed Laura's bag on his desk, opened it and began to remove the contents, throwing the items casually onto his desk in a rough pile, until, he came to her underwear. He picked up each pair of skimpy panties and examined them carefully as though he was expecting to find something hidden in the skimpy material, finally he came to the red bikini, he threw the bra onto the pile and began to fondle the skimpy red bottoms holding them out in front of him as though imagining what Laura would look like wearing them, “ I bet you wish you'd worn some today eh?” he leered, tossing the panties onto the grubby tiled floor.
He sat back in his chair and stared at Laura across the desk, “ now as I said earlier, we have found nothing in your luggage, which means there is only one place left to look” he began, he lifted the handset on the telephone, spoke briefly into the receiver, laughed and put down the phone, a few moments later the office door opened and the two men who'd been on the desk outside entered the room.
He spoke to them and one of them laughed and replied, although I couldn't understand a word, I knew it wasn't anything nice he was saying. Suddenly he yanked Laura to her feet and once again she was made to stand in the middle of the floor, her arms raisedabove her head, he began to run his hands over her body as the fist man had done, he seemed particularly interested in her breasts and I noticed her flinch as he slipped a hand up inside her tight T-shirt, when he'd finished he turned to his boss and shook his head, “nothing” he replied in broken English, he stepped back toward the wall and the third man stepped forward and for the third time Laura had to suffer the indignity of being groped by the man, he had a good fondle of her breasts, then down to her crotch and thighs, finally her went behind her and began to run his hands across her shapely rear, he traced a finger between the cheeks of her bottom and I suddenly realised he was trying to get his probing finger into her anus!
He said something to his superior who laughed and nodded, then to Laura, “hands on the desk please and bend over. She hesitantly did as she was told and the man behind her kicked her booted feet roughly apart, causing her to spread her legs, in seconds he was back probing her anus with his finger, thankfully it was still outside her shiny leggings, but I was wondering how much longer she'd be allowed to keep them on.
It was obvious from the way she was squirming, and from what I could see, that he had a good two inches of thick finger buried inside her, it was also obvious that he appeared to be having a good probe around, and that he was enjoying it. He paused for a moment and said something, the other men laughed and nodded, I really didn't like where this was going, Finally he removed his finger and yanked the waisteband of her tight leggings, causing the part that had been forced inside her to come out, there was a small but very obvious brown stain on the light blue material, a shit stain!

The other two men looked at it and laughed, the leader lifted Laura from the desk and turned her to face him, “perhaps, you would like to change your trousers, you appear to have made a bit of a mess in those, perhaps these would be more comfortable” he said, smiling as he handed her the red bikini bottoms.
“no, I'm fine” she replied nervously, but I would like to use the toilet”. “excellent, one moment please” he responded, sounding suddenly more pleasant, he said something to one of the others who immediately left the room, returning moments later carrying a rather grubby metal bucket which he placed on the floor.
“Please, help yourself” the leader said with a smile, Laura looked down at the bucket, then at the three men watching her, it was obvious they expected her to relieve herself not only into the bucket, but with them as an audience, she tugged her leggings up even more and shook her head, “it's ok, I think I can wait” she said, the man frowned, clearly he was not happy at this.
She remained standing for several minutes, then I noticed her close her legs tightly together, she closed her eyes and squirmed slightly, this did not go un-noticed by the men and he laughed, he reached into the desk drawer and removed a large bottle of mineral water, “drink” he said handing her the bottle, she took a small mouthfull and swallowed, “keep going” he replied menacingly, she struggled but eventually had drunk about a litre of the water and clamped her legs even tighter together, he took the bottle from her and began to tip the remainder of it slowly into the bucket, it made a loud splattering sound as the water hit the metal, Laura groaned and I could see her thighs stiffen, clearly she was in trouble!
Seeing as how the water was not having the desired effect he tapped her boot with his foot, “spread your legs bitch”, clearly he was beginning to turn nasty, she moved her feet apart slightly, “wider, much wider” he growled, kicking her foot roughly, eventually her feet must have been about 3 foot apart and I could see her thighs quivering, clearly she was on the verge of losing control.
After about 5 minutes of her standing there, he spoke again, this time more softly, but I could still detect something in his voice that I found unsettling. “miss, I think you realise by now that we are holding you here because it has been suggested that you may be trying to bring illegal drugs into our country, which is a very serious crime, now unfortunately we have searched your belongings and found nothing, therefore, there is only one, well actually two places we have not checked” he leered at her as he said this. “unfortunately for yourself, we have no women officers here to perform this search, so until you have been searched you will not be allowed to go to the toilet unsupervised, and since I wouldn't want to be accused of any, lets say improper behaviour, I must have one of my colleagues with me also, it's as much for my protection as yours”, there it was, that leer again, jesus, this guy was loving it!

Laura, looked at him and nodded, I could see she was trembling slightly and biting her lip, she must have really been in a lot of discomfort.
The man spoke again, “the only other option, would be if you were to consent to an intimate search by myself” he paused again, he really was enjoying this, “naturally, it goes without saying that this to would have to be performed in front of one, or perhaps due to it's nature, two of my colleagues”.
Laura looked horrified, then he reached over and handed her a litre bottle of water, “here, have a drink, we don't want you getting dehydrated do we”. Get dehydrated I thought, the poor girl hasn't been allowed a toilet now for several hours, a drink was the last thing she wanted.
Slowly she took a sip from the bottle and shivered, it was ice cold, obviously he was trying to up the ante, she tried to hand it back, “no, you must drink it” he smiled.
At this point I realised that the other men had left the room, Laura was told to stand up again and part her legs, she managed to do this with some difficulty and it must have been as obvious to her tormentor as it was to me, that she could not hold on for very much longer, he rose from his seat and came around to the front of the desk, standing just in front of her, he picked up the phone and spoke, the door opened and once again the two men returned. He leaned forward and ran his hand up her right thigh, when he reached her crotch he began to rub his finger up and down her slit, “oh dear, I see your pretty trousers are damp, you must be so desperate, after all it's been ages since you arrived and you have had quite a bit to drink, it really would be a shame if you were to wet such pretty trousers, go on, relieve yourself, you know you want to” as if to emphasise the fact, he tapped the bucket with his foot, poor Laura, she tried to close her legs, but he stopped her, there was a loud snigger from one of the other men, then something was said between them in their own language, followed by crude laughter!
Five minutes later and Laura could hold on no longer, not only were her 'pretty trousers' about to get soaked but also her boots, the men were really going to enjoy this, “please, I need to wee, let me use the bucket” Laura whispered, the tormentor smiled, “yes, that's right, why spoil those pretty pants” He pushed the bucket into the centre of the room, the other two men leaned against the wall and stared at Laura, he sat perched on the edge of his desk, this was going to be good, and he was making sure he got a good view of the event!
Laura moved toward the bucket and began to squat over it, however, then she did something totally unexpected, without lowering her trousers, she lowered her pert bottom over the bucket, there was a loud hissing as a hard stream of urine poured from the crotch of her trousers, she was pissing in her pants! Obviously this was not what the men had expected to happen, they had hoped she'd lower them giving them a good view of what they could only imagine was hidden behind that thin piece of lycra, the leader did not seem pleased at being denied this, never the less, they had succeeded in getting this attractive young lady to piss herself.
She stood back up and the man came forward, he ran his large rough hand across the rear of her now soaking pants, then round onto her wet crotch, pausing for a moment to probe her slit with a thick finger, he picked up the red bikini pants once more, “perhaps you'd like to change into these now?” he asked, she shook her head, “no, I'll stay as I am thank you” he looked distinctly displeased with her response, “never mind, maybe you'll change your mind later” he said angrily.
He spoke to his two colleagues and they immediately left the room, they returned about half an hour later with a trolley containing food, I was handed a small plate, Laura was told to sit and handed a larger plate, she had nearly twice as much food as me, and she was told she had to eat it all!
To be quite honest, considering the treatment we'd received so far, the food was very good, and I ate it fairly quickly, Laura seemed to struggle finishing hers, but in the end she managed it. “that's better, nothing better than a good meal for making you feel better” smiled her tormentor from across his desk. His attempt at being pleasant didn't fool me, and I hope Laura wasn't being taken in either, if there was one thing certain about this bloke, pleasant he was not!
We sat in silence for about twenty minutes, then he rose from his seat, “won't be long, I just need to relieve myself after that meal” he said, and went out of the door. While he was gone I seized the opportunity to speak to Laura, I wanted to know how she was holding up, surely this couldn't go on forever, even now several hours later someone from our firm must be wondering why we had not arrived, they had to turn up here eventually,then they'd have to release us, surely?
Laura said she was ok so far, but hadn't really wanted to eat the food, she wasn't stupid, she knew what they wanted, to see her naked, she also knew that there must be someone this guy was answerable to, otherwise why had he not just forced her to undress, no if she removed her clothes herself then that was obviously fine, he was merely trying to engineer a situation where she'd do it.
She looked at me and whispered quietly, “this morning wasnt too bad, I mean, I didn't enjoy wetting myself in front of everyone, but there was no way I was stripping off, he seems so determined to see me in the red bikini, but what would he do if he got me in it? No, the real problem is going to come soon enough, I'm starting to get urges now, at some point I just know I'm going to have to go to the toilet, and I really don't want to have to do THAT in my pants” she said shyly.
Suddenly the door opened, he was back, he picked up the red bikini pants from his desk and twirled them around between his finger and thumb, “are you sure you don't want to slip out of those wet trousers young lady?”
Laura shook her head, “I'm fine, they are only a little damp now” she replied, he threw the red pants back on the desk in disgust, “fine, if that's how you want it then ok”
The three of us spent the next hour sat in silence, he sat reading some papers off his desk and we just sat there, then eventually I noticed Laura had begun to squirm slightly, I could see her clenching her butt cheeks together, clearly she was trying to hold on as best she could, sure enough, he soon noticed and made her stand in front of his desk, poor girl, she was doing her best, but deep down I knew it wasn't going to be good enough.
“while I was out of the office I spoke to my superiors, they have said they are going to send a female to search you, but, she won't be here until late tomorrow” he smiled. Laura let out a huge sigh, it was as though she was resigned to what was going to happen, there was no way she could hold out until then.
Sensing her despair the man tried again, “look personally I think that if you are carrying drugs internally, then you would have swallowed them, you don't look like the type of girl who'd hide them the other way” Laura blushed, he continued, “look, all you have to do is remove your trousers, relieve yourself into the bucket and, if there are no packages come out, then we let you go, easy”
Laura thought for a moment, she could feel the pressure building inside her and knew she wasn't far from a very messy accident, finally she spoke, “well, couldn't I be allowed to use the bucket alone, I mean, if you left me in here and you went out of the room, there wouldn't be a problem, would there?”
He shook his head, “sorry but no, the rules state a suspect must not be allowed to use the toilet unaccompanied until we are satisfied they are not concealing anything” once again he picked up the red bottoms, “are you sure you wouldn't like to change? It really would be a shame if you were to soil those nice trousers, and since there will be no female staff here until tomorrow evening, and since you appear determined not to relive yourself in front of me, then as I see it, there can only be one outcome, and I would really hate to see you ruin those trousers, they really look good on you” and once again he gave her rear a firm squeeze!
Laura shook her head, “no, I think I will be ok” she replied, but to be honest at this point we all knew she wouldn't be.
Seemingly annoyed by the lack of progress, he began to remove her clothes from her bag, one by one he cut up her panties, then he began to destroy the rest of her clothes, until, the only thing left was the red bikini, and the clothes she was wearing. “are you sure you don't want to get changed?” he asked, again she declined, seeming very annoyed now he tore the red bikini into bits and threw it back into her bag, he glared at her as she began to visibly squirm in her seat, although he didn't know it a large turd was beginning to stretch her tight little anus!
He lifted the phone and spoke sharply into it, suddenly the door opened and his two accomplices were back, they grabbed Laura and dragged her toward the wall, once there they each produced a pair of handcuffs and very soon she was firmly attached to the metal rings protruding from the wall, finally they took two short lengths of rope and tied her booted ankles to two more rings set in the floor about three feet apart. She couldn't move much, she certainly couldn't close her legs all she could do was clench her buttocks in order to try and delay the innevitable, and clench them she did.
Sensing the end was fast approaching, her tormentor decided to up the ante even further, he reached into his desk drawer and produced a pair of surgical gloves, he pulled them on and then approached the bound Laura, he ran a gloved finger very slowly between her butt cheeks, then to her dismay he felt the tip of the turd she was fighting to keep inside her, he chuckled loudly and said something to his henchmen, they stepped forward and stood either side of poor Laura, to my amazement they began to spread her buttock apart, she wailed and tried to clench them together but it was futile. The gloved man laughed and ran his finger up between her butt cheeks, once again he could feel the tip of the turd and began to push his thick finger into it through her leggings, it was as though he was trying to force it back inside her, she squirmed and wailed, but to no avail, he kept pushing and very soon almost the whole of his index finger was inside her anus, as was a large pice of the thin blue lycra.
Finally he spoke again, “ now, I expect you'd like to relieve yourself, would you like me to release you so you can remove your trousers and use the bucket, before they get too badly soiled?” he asked with a leer, Laura shook her head, “no way, I'm not getting undressed in front of you” she spat defiantly! It was as though, realising she was about to lose her dignity in a very degrading manner, she had realised she had nothing more to lose and decided to fight back.
“fine then, suit yourself, you little slut, all you had to do was strip off and shit in a bucket, but no, well fine, now you're going to shit your pants”
He yanked his finger roughly out of her anus, he reached up to pull the material out of her ass, but it began to move on it's own, it sat taught across her buttocks, a dark brown circle now clearly visible, the three men began to laugh as the material was pushed outwards by a huge turd, it reached out about three inches, then stopped, that was as far as the tight pants would allow it to go! The man reached down and began to stretch the material on her left leg, then her pinched off the turd through the thin material and directed it down the leg of her trousers, it began to slide slowly down, only stopping whaen it met the top of her boot, there was more laughter from the men , he let go of the material and began to stretch out the right leg, as the firm log emerged from her stretched anus, he directed it into the leg of her trousers, breaking it off after about three or four inches had emerged. Seemingly satisfied he allowed her tight trousers to snap back as another load began to coil itself around in the seat of the trousers. Eventuallyafter about five minutes, Laura stopped shitting herself and hung from the chains, a largefirm load nestled snugly inside her pants.
Thinking her ordeal was over she relaxed and let out a sigh, at this point her bladder decided to empty and hot piss trickled down her legs into her boots, it's warmth causing the firm load to soften slightly. When she had finished to her horror the man began to run his hands up and down her legs, rubbing the shit into the legs of her trousers, eventually he did the same with her bottom, firmly massaging the load into her trousers until it was clear that she had not just shat herself but had done a massive load. He stood back to admire his work and smiled. “release her” he commanded, the cuffs were removed, her feet untied and once more she foud herself stood in front of the desk, only this time she looked a right mess, there was piss seeping out of her boots and brown stains all down her thighs, and although she couldn't see it, a massive bulge that had been squashed into her rear.
Finally the man spoke, “you are free to go, but before you do I must ask you one last thing, was it really worth going through all this just because you wouldn't wear the bikini for me? He asked crudely, he spun her around to face the other two men, “anyone would think that nobody had seen your tight little pussy before, yet you dress like that to draw attention to it”
He knelt down behind her and grabbed the sides of her soiled trousers, suddenly he yanked them down, grabbing her soggy boots so she couldn't close her legs, he held her like that for several minutes as the two men stared at her shaven pussy, finally he dragged them roughly back up stuffed her bag in her hand and we were ushered out of the building.
The end!
kneehigh21

Re: STORY

Post by kneehigh21 »

Cracking stuff! Thanks for sharing. Would love to see that...