Pee in riding Boots

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Caribean

Pee in riding Boots

Post by Caribean »

Riding Boots of a Young Lady i can take out of Cellar...I see her a lot of Days coming home from riding
wearing this sexy Boots. I know her Cellar beside my Basement.....she always put the boots in her Cellar and last night i go down, me happy that i can take her Boots through the Bars of the Cellar.
I take them to my room...look the size...it was 37....and well worn....can not stop to Pee in them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Adversary

Re: Pee in riding Boots

Post by Adversary »

Should fuck them too.
owlman

Post by owlman »

Here's a few of my wifes riding boots, the linings are gone because she sometimes pisses in her jodhpurs when she wears them and it runs into the boots, anyway I decided to piss into them yeaterday too.
owlman

Post by owlman »

I also did the same to her best patent leather boots, and she wore them last night when we went out for her birthday, she also kept them on when we got home, just them and some black panties, which she ended up pissing in, very kinky and sexy.lol
Shoehunter

Post by Shoehunter »

Good stuff peeing her linenless ridingboots!
Richie

Post by Richie »

Pissing into riding boots is such a great feeling :-) A couple of times, I filled up my ex's riding boots until they were filled with piss up to the rim. It took a while. I was so horny, using them as my urinal the whole day
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
groom

Post by groom »

Wow, always good to see some riding boots fun!

However, I thought they were made to keep the owner's feet from all the dirt and thrash they might walk in, and then have some devoted person act as a living doormat, lick and swallow the grime from their gritty soles while she enjoyed a good sigaret or glass of wine and enjoyed the sight?

Cheers!
RidingBootsCB

Post by RidingBootsCB »

Love it so much!! The power of riding boots :)
owlman

Post by owlman »

I like nothing better than pulling my wifes' jodhpurs down to her boot tops, yanking her panties to one side then bending her over and giving her a good fucking, she always needs to piss afterwards so I pull them back up and she has to piss in her jodhpurs, naturally a lot goes onto her boots. Even better in warm weather because then we go out for a drive and do it in the forest. Somehow it's even better, driving home afterwards, wet jodhpurs, boots full of warm piss, and a load of cum leaking into her panties. One night she pissed her jods in the garden, she was having trouble getting started and I was trying to video it on my phone. It was only late that she admitted that she'd actually took a dump in her jods as well. She needed to piss, but also needed a dump, despite trying to hold it in, she couldn't it was slipping out as she was pissing herself.
pebblesf

Post by pebblesf »

Richie wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:52 pm Pissing into riding boots is such a great feeling :-) A couple of times, I filled up my ex's riding boots until they were filled with piss up to the rim. It took a while. I was so horny, using them as my urinal the whole day
These boots are so beautiful, especially filled with your hot piss, sure wish I could have worn them, must have felt heavenly