Monday's Surprise

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

owlman

Monday's Surprise

Post by owlman »

The wife had Monday off work so we had a day out,but the weather was awful, anyway as she was getting back in the car the wind grabbed the door, as she struggled to keep hold of it she had an "oops moment" and leaked. I joked that she'd have to sit in her damp panties for the 50 mile drive home, she said normally she would, but she'd just realised as she leaked that she'd forgotten to put any on that morning!
The thought of her in her tight blue jodhpurs and country boots, sat beside me with a damp patch and no panties, got me very interested. It was starting to go dark and on the way home she asked if I was up for some fun, I didn't need asking twice, lol,
She asked me to find a shop and get her a drink, I knew where this was going straight away, I called at a shop and got her a nice cold bottle of water, which she drank as we drove toward home. I pulled in at one of our little wooded area's that we visit and we sat and chatted, after a while she suggested we go for a walk as she needed to wee.
We headed off into the woods, there were a few dog walkers about, however we found a secluded place, she lowered her jodhpurs and bent over a tree branch.
"come on then, I,m going to piss all over your cock" she said, "stick it in me".
I unzipped and entered her, I was pounding away and she climaxed, "now to piss on your dick" she said, I could feel a warm trickle run out of her, but it wasn't as much as she was expecting, anyway I shot my load into her and she pulled up her jodhpurs, I straightened myself out and as we were about to walk back to the car, she stopped, "damn, I need a wee now" she exclaimed.
I was expecting her to lower her jodhpurs and squat, but she didn't, she just stood still, her feet slightly apart and went into her jodhpurs. It was a fair amount and ran down her thighs and into her boots, which are fairly new and expensive.
"oh well there we go" she laughed as she began to walk away, "wet jodhpurs, wet boots, who cares".
I couldn't believe it! Anyway she's come up with a new one, she wants to go out and have some more wet fun, but she doesn't want to be uncomfortable if she needs a wee before we get where we're going, say if we get stuck in traffic, or decide on a long drive, so I've come up with a plan.
She's going to wear a pair of bikini panties, under her waterproof leggings, and tuck them into her rubber riding boots. It won't look odd, because it's raining a lot lately, plus we won't be getting out of the car except at the woods.
If she needs to wee before we get there, she can just let it out and it will run into her boots. I can't wait for Friday night. lol
buff004

Re: Monday's Surprise

Post by buff004 »

Please post pics of her pee filled boots!
owlman

Post by owlman »

Well Friday night came and we went out as planned, she'd been drinking water all day and was pissing fairly frequently. We arrived at our usual spot, but there was a very odd bloke hanging about, I think he was after breaking into cars, we sat in our car for a while and he kept peering round the back of his to see if we were still in ours. Eventually she was squirming in her seat and said she needed to piss fairly soon, and could we drive up to the other car park and walk back down to our favourite spot.
We drove up, parked and began the walk down the field, she kept stopping and jamming her hand between her legs, then she said she was leaking, she was starting to lose it.
We hurried into a wooded area, there was nobody around and we got down to business, she pulled her leggings down a little and I entered her from behind, she came within minutes, then began to piss into the pants, it poured through the bikini bottoms and into the waterproofs, it ran down her legs, and into the boots, they were soaking, but didn't smell fortunately.
When we'd done we walked back to the car, it was dark now and there were very few people about, she sat on a bench and I got a fresh pair of black leggings out of the car for her to change into. she left her panties off, but had to wear the boots again, after she'd emptied them, although they were still very damp and squelchy!
Afterwards we went shopping at a supermarket, it was funny walking around the store with piss squelching in her boots, and cum dripping into her leggings.
Unfortunately I couldn't take any pictures, but here's a photo of the boots afterwards, they are sat in the corner of our lounge, and still a bit damp.also her black thigh highs, she didn't want to piss in these, but has on a couple of occasions, also ready for tonight are her rubber riding boots and waterproof leggings, she'll wear her black bikini bottoms underneath as she doesn't like the feel of the wet leggings on her arse afterwards.
hornyheels

Post by hornyheels »

Great job !
owlman

Post by owlman »

we've been busy lately so haven't been able to get out and have fun, however as I was getting ready for work the other morning, I had a surprise. The riding boots and leggings had been left just outside the bathroom, the leggings were tucked into the boots ready to go.
My wife came hurrying into the bathroom, "hurry I need a wee" she said, I was stood in front of the toilet at the time.
She saw the boots and leggings, stepped into the boots and pulled up the leggings, she wasn't wearing any underwear, just a T shirt, as she'd just got out of bed. she opened the back door and stepped out into the garden and released her bladder. A torrent of hot piss poured into the boots, she then stepped out of them and more piss ran out of the leggings onto the floor, she pulled off the leggings and tipped out the boots. "we'll have to go on an outing with those" she giggled, before heading off to the shower.
I finished getting ready and headed off to work, what a way to start the day.lol
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Wow I’d do anything/pay anything for your wife’s thigh highs what would it take
owlman

Post by owlman »

If you were in the UK mate, I'd get you a pair of her old ones, have you seen any of the video's where she's in mud with them on?
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

owlman wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:34 am If you were in the UK mate, I'd get you a pair of her old ones, have you seen any of the video's where she's in mud with them on?
I haven’t but my god I could only imagine