Beach

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

owlman

Beach

Post by owlman »

Went to the beach on Sunday, got the wife to wear her beige jodhpurs and riding boots again with the black panties.we went off into the sand dunes for some fun, but she didn't want to piss in her jods, as we were fucking I asked her to piss, but she was worried about the jods getting wet, there were people about who'd have noticed as we walked back to the car. Anyway I pulled them off and she pissed as I was fucking her, soaking her panties, after we'd finished she squatted down and pissed again, she didn't bother removing the panties til she'd finished. she walked back to the car, with no panties on under the jods, and sand stuck to the boots where she's pissed on them.
Atlas

Re: Beach

Post by Atlas »

Why don't you fuck her from behind then once your done, piss into the tops of her boots yourself! Then she can walk back to the car with your piss sloshing around in her boots & if her jods get a little wet looking then people will think it's bcos she walked into the water a little
derfranz

Re: Beach

Post by derfranz »

Really good idea, Atlas.