At home today

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

owlman

Re: At home today

Post by owlman »

She's pissed in all kinds over the years, here's a few from a few years ago, there was a point where we had a small mud pit inside an old shed, so as not to be seen by the neighbours. Well we'd been shooting some pictures and having a drink, she needs to piss, she's covered in mud so obviously can't go and use the bathroom, the inevitable happens and she pisses into the muddy jodhpurs. Incidentally she enjoyed it so much that she wanted to do it on the next set of photo's too.
owlman

Post by owlman »

And for lovers of pvc and thighboots, also a couple of nice pissy jodhpurs pictures.
hornyheels

Post by hornyheels »

Some very sexy shots, nice mmm
itooloveboots

Post by itooloveboots »

Your wife is beautiful. Do you spank her sometimes or stroke her ass when she's wearing the jodhpurs with the boots?
owlman

Post by owlman »

itooloveboots wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:56 am Your wife is beautiful. Do you spank her sometimes or stroke her ass when she's wearing the jodhpurs with the boots?
all the time mate, she got a good spanking the other week, we were on a night out and she didn't use the loo before we headed home. Driving down the motorway she said she needed a wee, after much squirming I managed to find a place to leave the motorway, she'd leaked into her pants, soaking her panties, then as she got out of the car she wet herself completely! Her pants were soaked her boots were soaked, and then she had to sit on my coat so as not to wet the car seat.
I found a quiet car park and made her recline her seat and lie on her front, I proceeded to give her a spanking for wetting herself, she began to squirm again, pushing herself hard into the seat. I asked her if she needed another wee and she said no, she was actually creaming her pants! Horny little bitch, then after soaking her panties with cum, she pissed into them again.
itooloveboots

Post by itooloveboots »

owlman wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:58 am
itooloveboots wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:56 am Your wife is beautiful. Do you spank her sometimes or stroke her ass when she's wearing the jodhpurs with the boots?
all the time mate, she got a good spanking the other week, we were on a night out and she didn't use the loo before we headed home. Driving down the motorway she said she needed a wee, after much squirming I managed to find a place to leave the motorway, she'd leaked into her pants, soaking her panties, then as she got out of the car she wet herself completely! Her pants were soaked her boots were soaked, and then she had to sit on my coat so as not to wet the car seat.
I found a quiet car park and made her recline her seat and lie on her front, I proceeded to give her a spanking for wetting herself, she began to squirm again, pushing herself hard into the seat. I asked her if she needed another wee and she said no, she was actually creaming her pants! Horny little bitch, then after soaking her panties with cum, she pissed into them again.
I have to hand it to you for finding one of the greatest play partners. Do you two go on camping trips where she brings her boots and jodhpurs? Like she's a female Indiana Jones? I can only imagine what the sex is like in the woods or forest.
kneehigh21

Post by kneehigh21 »

Thanks for sharing!
owlman

Post by owlman »

She wears boots more than anything else, she has around 15 pairs of boots and only 1 pair of shoes! We used to do a lot of camping, but gave it up last year, on one holiday she had a bad fall and it resulted in her breaking a bone in her leg! At the time she was wearing a pair of tight fitting knee high boots, she was going to wear her trainers, but I said not to as it was muddy.Anyway when we got to hospital, the doctor examined her and said that if she had been wearing trainers then she'd be needing an operation! Apparently the fact that the boots were tight fitting and knee high, acted as a support, without them not only would she have broke the small bone in her lower leg (fibula), but would have also broken the tibia, and several bones in her ankle. This would have required major surgery, and several months of recovery time.
hornyheels

Post by hornyheels »

Hey Owlman, would your wife ever abuse another women’s boots?
owlman

Post by owlman »

hornyheels wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:01 am Hey Owlman, would your wife ever abuse another women’s boots?
possibly, what you thinking?