Snail video search.

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Snail video search.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I'm looking for a video that used to be on YouTube but it seems has been removed, it features a woman in blue heels with snails around her feet.
What happens is that she is sat down on a bench in a park wearing blue heels with a chunky heels, around her feet are unknown to her some snails, she crushes one and another climbs on her show at the open toe end.
If anyone has a link to this I would be eternally grateful if you would upload it to here.
Thanks.
Lukey87g

Re: Snail video search.

Post by Lukey87g »

Hi toe cleavage. I to am a massive fan of candid crush (berti was the best on YouTube for that). Why don't you try vk I have a page on there look me up I'm called smushed2mush
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Thanks, will do. I have seen that website, stumbled upon it a couple of weeks ago. Lots of Lena videos in her black patent heels.
Lukey87g

Post by Lukey87g »

There's lots of stuff on there. Yeah it's great glad someone else into crush really
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I like the thought of a woman stepping on a snail in beautiful shoes that are intended for use with a beautiful dress and worn to be kept as clean and free from dirt. To see a crushed snail on the side of her shoe without her knowing is such a turn on, to know that she has stepped on something that is so gross and has tainted her beautiful heels is the height of sexy for me.
The video I am looking for has a girl in blue peeptoe heels, the heel itself is a little chunky. She is sat down on a bench and she has one snail climbing up the side of her shoe at the toe end and one she has crushed. I think it is Russian and it was on youtube but has since disappeared.
VK is a great site, there are a lot of Lena in her patent black heels from Crush Goddess, very sexy woman and very sexy shoes.
Nice to speak to you Lukey87g, good to know you enjoy this fetish.
Ten Foot Toes

Post by Ten Foot Toes »

Lukey87g wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:25 pm Hi toe cleavage. I to am a massive fan of candid crush (berti was the best on YouTube for that). Why don't you try vk I have a page on there look me up I'm called smushed2mush
Check out my girls vide made even though it's not true candid. It's still real as fuck and Jack off worthy
Ten Foot Toes

Post by Ten Foot Toes »

Lukey87g wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:25 pm Hi toe cleavage. I to am a massive fan of candid crush (berti was the best on YouTube for that). Why don't you try vk I have a page on there look me up I'm called smushed2mush
http://motherless.com/m/Foot80
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I have found the snail video!!!
https://vk.com/videos391281918?z=video2 ... 1281918_-2
Add to that this newer video from Crush Goddess and Lena.
https://vk.com/videos391281918?z=video4 ... 1281918_-2
Lackpump

Post by Lackpump »

Last edited by Lackpump on Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi, wir sind ein offenes Paar. Wir lieben Schuhe und Spermaspiele.
Schreibt uns doch mal , was ihr gerne für Schuhe an Lisa sehen würdet. Lisa freut sich über Schuhspenden in Gr 41 und 42 ,gerne auch von euch benutzt !
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

The only problem I think is the girls arnt & dont tend to wear closed toed pumps! I’d rather see them put slugs or snails inside their heels & then put them on!! Rather then just crush the snail underneath their shoe or crush it under their heel! If anyone has seen or knows of girls putting slugs or snails or worms inside their closed toe high heels & putting them on so it’s squishes inside under the balls of their feet then please post, that would be way more sexier :)