Dirtying wife's heels.

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Dirtying wife's heels.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Is anyone into wiping stuff on their wife's heels? By stuff I mean food, shit, bogies, cum or mud?
I have been slowly working on a pair of my wife's heels, I have chosen this pair because they are easy to wipe clean should suspicions be aroused. Plus the crap that is slowly building up is beginning to show as opposed to other heels where the stains are a little more reluctant.
Richie

Re: Dirtying wife's heels.

Post by Richie »

Sounds interesting :-) Shit on shoes is the thing I like. Can you show some pictures of your work?
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Richie wrote:Sounds interesting :-) Shit on shoes is the thing I like. Can you show some pictures of your work?
I will take a few pictures in a few days, it is so hard to get stale congealed cum to... congeal. That is what's best to stick on a heel as it is not obvious as to what it is whereas shit is quite standout.
I remember my mother in law had/has these knee high boots that she used to wear quite regularly, one Easter we went round to the granny's house (mother in law's mother) for dinner and I had pretty bad tooth ache. Part of the toothache's parcel was a banging headache and generally feeling crap. So I asked if I could lay down for a while. Well, in the bedroom were these boots. Now I'd not expected them to be there but there they were in the corner of the room. My symptoms cleared enough for me to get excited and examine them. My mother in law has a habit of stepping on ground in heels that is either sandy, muddy or loose gravel. At some point she had stepped in shit and it clung to the part of the sole between the main foot and the heel, knowing that she was walking around in these like this was such a turn on that I had to fuck them. I remember shooting my load in them and sharing it between both boots and rubbing it well in to the insole. So, not only was there shit on her boots but she was walking around in my cum. It made me feel a whole lot better :D
Richie

Post by Richie »

That sounds great! I would have fucked her boots too ;-)
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

Pics?
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Last edited by Toe Cleavage1 on Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Last edited by Toe Cleavage1 on Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Last edited by Toe Cleavage1 on Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Awesome mate! You know if you cummed inside her arch area where that slug is & got her to walk to the bathroom to get some tissues for you to clean up the mess, she wouldn’t notice the slug getting squashed inside her shoe because she would just think it’s your cum :) that would be epic :)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Atlas wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:42 pm Awesome mate! You know if you cummed inside her arch area where that slug is & got her to walk to the bathroom to get some tissues for you to clean up the mess, she wouldn’t notice the slug getting squashed inside her shoe because she would just think it’s your cum :) that would be epic :)
I did cum on her feet but not these shoes, I helped myself to a few before settling on a pair.
The slug in this pair was dropped in and it slimed its way out, I then crushed another slug and wiped its guts on her toe cleavage before dropping it in her arch.
After I took the slugs off, I had to wipe the cum off her feet because mixed in was the yellow guts of the slug. I kind of went a bit slug mad last night.

I am waiting for the weather to get warmer so I can get her to wear them for a fuck in the countryside, the way I'll take her is muddy and it'll be in the night so I can video it under the pretence I'm using my torch to light the way. I'll slip a slug in then and mixed with mud she'll get her feet cummed on.