Rupert Sanderson pee

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italyanstyle

Rupert Sanderson pee

Post by italyanstyle »

For me, the Rupert Sanderson shoes are extremely elegant and timeless design, obviously this shoes are entirely made in precious leather.
Unfortunately are very expensive shoes, which is why it is not easy for me to have fun with these wonders .... but sometimes it happens!
Prior to shred and tear this precious shoes, I thought of using these shoes as a urinal.... for you 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by italyanstyle on Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
A & A
italyanstyle

Rupert Sanderson pee

Post by italyanstyle »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by italyanstyle on Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
A & A
italyanstyle

Rupert Sanderson pee

Post by italyanstyle »

A & A
Gucci24

Re: Rupert Sanderson pee

Post by Gucci24 »

Great Stuff
I love RS Heels and Pumps :D
BB

Post by BB »

Great job! Very sexy heels to pee in!
pumpmaniac

Post by pumpmaniac »

Mmmmmhhhh, I love your gold action, give them more 8)
male, 45, married, 3 children, typ "nice guy", instinctive, love woman, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, no platforms