Saturday night

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

owlman

Saturday night

Post by owlman »

After the wife pissed in her new boots the other night I thought it was game over,however Saturday night she asked me to cut the crotch seam on a pair of her jodhpurs,she dug her ridingboots out of the cupboard,they were a bit muddy as she hasn't worn them for ages.Well we went back to the country park and she was drinking loads of water on the way there,by the time we got there she was really needing to piss so we went into the woods and I banged away at her 'till she came,then as I was still inside her she sarted to piss,her jodhpurs were soaking around her arse and when she got up she pissed again all down her thighs and over her boots.She say's she doesn't mind doing it but not in her new boots.Anyway hopefully we'll get out again this week as the weather isn't bad.will post some piccy's when I get chance.
owlman

Re: Saturday night

Post by owlman »

hasn't she got a great arse?
owlman

Post by owlman »

here's some pics from a couple of years back,boots and jodhpurs.
owlman

Post by owlman »

front view of the boots
pumpmaniac

Post by pumpmaniac »

Yeah, that rocks!!!! :mrgreen:
male, 45, married, 3 children, typ "nice guy", instinctive, love woman, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, no platforms
kneehigh21

Post by kneehigh21 »

Hot photos, you're a lucky man. Looks like she had a terrible accident in those jods. The boots were keeping the mud out but I bet they weren't too comfortable inside. Would love to see more!
NiceShoes

Post by NiceShoes »

owlman wrote:front view of the boots
I would love to see her pissing in her pumps also!!
The messier the better!!
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/31043